dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Sick in Seattle  (Read 5617 times)

Offline OG80 (OP)

• Reputation Power: 5
  • OG80 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:August 12, 2016, 05:51:13 PM
  • "I'd rather be a lightning rod than a seismograph.
Sick in Seattle
« on: August 12, 2016, 05:51:13 PM »
So I've been on a two month long poppy seed tea run and some bastards cleaned out the local store I usually shop at and I was left with nothing at all today. So I hop on the bus, ride downtown, walk around for two hours drenched in sweat, don't find anything, buy a kratom shot from a smoke shop down on pike place and got nothing but a queasy stomach from it.

Soon I'll be in full on sickness but at least I can stop by the weed store, (not that that really helps but at least I can smoke lol). I tell myself at least I'm not withdrawing locked up again but truth is, if I was back in lockup in SF all I'd have to do is trade my breakfast for a half of a sub in an Orange lol. Its pretty fucked up when you'd rather be in jail, well, instead of on the streets sick, but I digress. Not really sure the purpose of this post lol, it just feels good to vent about a shitty day I guess. Wishing all of you a better day than I'm having! At least I'm not withdrawing from fent again, things could always be worse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
Re: Sick in Seattle
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 03:57:43 PM »
Ugh.  sounds like lack of funds isn't the sole cause of the problem - makes it worse in a way, knowing you could be well if you just met the right person a dozen of whom are likely within a mile.  Sorry to bring that up, but I've been there & it sucks.  Loprimide & if you don't need to do anything maybe some dxm?  Never cared for the latter but that's all i know of over the counter that's helped.  Hope your doing better soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions