dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse


Our Discord Notification Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Author Topic: 😆 LOL, How did I not see it ?  (Read 9 times)

Online Chip (OP)

  • Server Admin
  • Admin
  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Restrictive
  • *
  • RC Discussion
  • **
  • Private
  • ***
  • Owner
  • *****
  • Join Date: Dec 2014
  • Location: Australia
  • Posts: 7428
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Gender: Male
  • Last Login:Today at 06:13:50 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer now retired
😆 LOL, How did I not see it ?
« on: Today at 05:18:21 AM »
#humour

I use the expression "lol" when I am being lighthearted but seldom do I actually laugh out (a)loud, but when I do, it implies that I have something potentially amusing to share, and it's more the 'unanticipated' that works for me, you know,  with the 'spin' you never 'spun', that was so obvious that you missed it, like this one, courtesy of the 'wireless':
« Last Edit: Today at 06:13:50 AM by Chip »
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
like
0
dislike
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Tags:
 


dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse





TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.


TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE


Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal