dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Lou Reads ep156 – Tales from the Forums of Drugs And Users  (Read 4567 times)

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 11:59:26 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
Lou Reads ep156 – Tales from the Forums of Drugs And Users
« on: October 14, 2017, 10:41:01 PM »
http://loureads.com/2016/11/15/lou-reads-ep156-tales-from-the-forums-of-drugs-and-users/

The AUDIO is at the source link ^^^ and in the Downloads section

Lou Reads ep156 – Tales from the Forums of Drugs And Users
by KING LOU on NOVEMBER 15, 2016

DRUGS! WHOO! LET US CONSUME THEM IN MANY DIFFERENT MANNERS!

This time around I’m reading from the forums of Drugs and Users. This is a forum that rose from the ashes of the Opiophile forum. You may recall I did a couple of readings from that site before it closed.

If this is your idea of a light snack then you may want to hang out at Drugs and Users.

Far too many people start using drugs without the proper information they need. Whether its information about the addictiveness of certain drugs, the safe use of drugs or how not to get ripped off, a lot of people have to learn the hard way. Fortunately for the online drug using community there are sites like this where people can feel free to share their experiences. Having drugs become your all-encompassing focus in life can make your world very small and these kinds of sites really do serve as a lifeline for a lot of users around the world.

That being said, there is a lot of entertainment value to be gleaned from the casual conversations of people deeply entrenched in their own drug fueled lives. I hope you enjoy it.

The audio can be found here > https://forum.drugs-and-users.org/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=21
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 09:53:16 PM by ɹǝddᴉɥƆ »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline LadyKalma

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • LadyKalma is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 09, 2019, 05:12:23 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
Re: Lou Reads ep156 – Tales from the Forums of Drugs And Users
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 08:18:42 AM »
Haven't listened to this yet, but i can't wait. Im saving it for tonight in the gym so everyone in my house cant listen in. I hope he has archived the opiophile reading too, thats good for a nostalgic trip im sure.

What do yall think of this,is it patronising or make fun of us or cool?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jega

• My height is 3.7m to the 10th power the average radius of a hydrogen atom
  • Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 21, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
  • Screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
Re: Lou Reads ep156 – Tales from the Forums of Drugs And Users
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 12:29:15 PM »
This is the thread it starts with; very fitting. My landlord wants to murder me...

https://forum.drugs-and-users.org/index.php/topic,1750.0.html

That was well worth the hour. 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 01:36:23 PM by Jega »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal