I have talked to them a bit on the phone to see about guest dosing and switching over there if I moved and know someone in the oklahoma clinic, so I can ask her a few questions, anything specific you want me to ask? This was 2.5 years ago when I was calling about guest dosing, and the thing I found really weird is that they charged extra for anyone over 100 mg, and that they seemed a little reluctant to keep me on my dose of 280 if I switched there which was kind of scary.
When I was trying to guest dose there it was more than $25 a day and I luckily got extra takehomes from my clinic for the trip. They priced it by the dose for people over 100 mg I forgot how much it was though. I will ask if that is still in effect as that seemed really odd to me, I am thinking about moving next year so if you end up going there I may ask you a few questions about it, good luck.