dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: parents of the year  (Read 8266 times)

Offline clinton (OP)

• Reputation Power: 8
  • clinton is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 13, 2016, 05:09:47 AM
  • Harm Reduction & Safe Using
parents of the year
« on: March 29, 2016, 05:11:17 AM »
http://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/jeremy-tapia-kassandra-garcia-albuquerque-arrest-drugs-toddler/4083655/#.VvjmVZgo6Bb

Two Albuquerque parents are behind bars after police say their 16-month-old child repeatedly got a hold of some of their drugs. The latest incident ended with the toddler having a heart attack.
The boy's stepfather, Jeremy Tapia, and mother, Kassandra Garcia, have been charged with felony child abuse.
Tapia reportedly told police he spilled methadone on the coffee table and the child got ahold of some of it.
According to a criminal complaint for their arrests, the child was also hospitalized last June after he ate a marijuana joint.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In the vein...

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
Re: parents of the year
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 11:26:19 AM »
Ate a Marijuana joint? In sorry but kids are fucking stupid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 12:36:38 PM »
Ate a Marijuana joint? In sorry but kids are fucking stupid.

I would counter with parents are fucking stupid.  Everyone knows that kids are like hoovers with the vacuum attachment on their mouth.  Anything even remotely dangerous has to go away.  I also don't believe that he spilled methadone on the table and the kid licked it off.  Probably another case of a spit out into a juice/pop/gatorade bottle that was left on the table and the poor kid was thirsty and drank it.

Some people's parents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 02:32:36 PM »
Yeah I hear yah... sorry, just spent a weekend with the nephews. Compared to an animal baby, human babies stand no chance at survival without parents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 02:53:08 PM »
No chance at all lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Wildcat

• One love, One life-you'll lose it if you don't care for it
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Wildcat is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 09, 2018, 11:52:15 AM
  • constant companion pain
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 07:15:47 PM »
Or they drugged the poor kid so they wouldn't have to deal with an energetic toddler.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They put their hand out to you when you need it, and you have to remember to put your hand out when they need it too, that's what friends do"  - Mick Dodge

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 07:19:06 AM »
Hah guts, I just did the exact same thing with my niece and nephew and it reminded me how much I don't want kids. I have been a bit lonely this last year and I started to kind of want my own kid in the future but after this weekend it reminded me that I don't ever want kids which may change but it was horrible. I don't think I could handle that full time, but I agree with Z stupid ass parents were the culprit of them getting the done.

Poor kids that is awful, I wonder how bad it was for the kid mentally getting into the weed, I don't think there would be any long term physical side effects but the the short term mental hell that kid probably went through must of been horrible., There is no way to stop the high is there? Maybe a small dose benzo to calm them down and put them to sleep until it passes I guess. That had to be horrible for the kid.

I had a small dog get into edibles, and it was one of the saddest things I have ever seen. A friend came into town and had some in his backpack. When we left our bigger dog knocked over her cage thing and she got into his room because the door was open and then into his backpack and ripped into a paper bag and ate part of the ziplock bag 2 edibles with the rappers.

She was so messed up when we got home about 30 minutes later she had just started to be affected by it. All of a sudden she lost all of her balance and was falling over and couldn't walk straight. Then her back legs stopped working and within an hour she couldn't move at all except blink and was peeing on herself. You could see how terrible it was in her eyes, she couldn't move for 3 days, and pissed on her self the entire time. We took her to the vet to get her a subcutaneous shot of fluids that was like a huge bubble that kept her hydrated and slowly was absorbed by her body over 2 days.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions