dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: RC opi?  (Read 6091 times)

Offline junkbox (OP)

• Reputation Power: 2
  • junkbox is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 08, 2021, 06:24:14 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
RC opi?
« on: February 06, 2016, 02:31:11 PM »
Wondering if any of you have heard or come across this..

http://www.vice.com/read/everything-we-know-so-far-about-w-18-the-drug-thats-100-times-more-powerful-than-fentanyl?utm_source=vicefbus

This article originally appeared on VICE Canada.

Health Canada has identified through scientific analysis that some pills being sold in Calgary as fentanyl—the typically blue-green, round fake OxyContin pills—actually contained a drug 100 times more potent than fentanyl. The discovery of this drug, W-18, which is a synthetic opioid with no known clinical use, could mean an even greater risk of overdose in Calgary for those taking pills marketed as fentanyl or fake OxyContin. This is the first time that W-18 has been confirmed to exist in Calgary.

W-18 is a novel psychoactive substance and synthetic opioid that comes in powder form, and likely derives from Chinese labs where little-known drugs and analogues of known drugs are mass-produced and sold online. It is 10,000 times more powerful than morphine and 100 times more powerful than fentanyl, greatly increasing the likelihood of overdose and death. When it comes to fentanyl, in 2015 alone, there were 213 overdose deaths in the province, according to Alberta Health, and about 21,000 of the round, blue-green pills were seized in Alberta.

The pills found to contain W-18 came from a search warrant in Calgary in August 2015 that yielded 110 tablets, which were then sent off for analysis to Health Canada. Results were returned to Calgary Police Service in mid-December.

"We believe W-18 would be coming from China," Martin Schiavetta, a staff sergeant with the Calgary Police Service Drug Unit, told VICE. "Certainly organized crime is behind the importation of fentanyl, and I would make the connection that W-18 would be the same."

Schiavetta said that while they were only given analysis showing a positive test for W-18 for three of the pills from the August search warrant, it is quite possible that more of the pills they seized also contained it. He also mentioned that the test for determining the presence of W-18 is extremely difficult.

Additionally, since pills like those containing fentanyl or W-18, also known as "beans" or "shady 80s" among users and dealers, are made in homemade labs (not by pharmaceutical companies), the actual amounts of drugs within the tablets can vary.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
Re: RC opi?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 03:25:31 PM »
Has anyone here tried the stuff or any of these crazy fent analogues? It'd be cool to hear an experience report if so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline thetalkingasshole

• Self-Transforming Machine Elf
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • thetalkingasshole has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 06, 2019, 06:22:48 AM
  • Always with an arm out and a leg up
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 03:57:55 PM »
ive heard of "dirty 30s" but never "shady 80s" hahahaha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
As I grew up, I opened my eyes and saw the real world, and I began to laugh, and I haven't stopped since

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 04:14:05 PM »
What a joke. People aren't making these pills in home based labs. They're made overseas in real labs. The industrial pill presses and dies cost upwards of $10k, the cheaoest, shifty models I've seen were $4000 and they sucked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 06:04:31 PM »
If you wanted to get the equivalent of 30mg of morphine with this drug, that dosage would be 3micrograms!

According to Wiki, the structure is shown here:

* W-18_structure_svg.jpg (1.38 kB . 200x217 - viewed 400 times)

Not similar to any class of opioids I'm familiar with.

I'd like to get my hands on some. I'd dilute a quantity I could measure, like 250mg of it, with with 1liter of water, take 1ml of that solution, then dilute that with another liter of water. The resultant solution would be 1000000X diluted, so 1ml would contain 0.25 mics. If you assume a "good" dose to be on the order of 3mics, then you'd be safe using that solution. You'd have so much you probably could go several months on 250mg of that shit. The kick would be pretty awful though.

You could make blotter hits of dope with this shit. Just put a tiny piece of paper in a spoon and work it up.

You could soak a piece of typing paper in it, then let it dry, and send a letter to someone in prison. They could eat tiny pieces of it and stay high for a really long time. You'd have to tell them on the phone that it would be coming though, because if you wrote on the letter "this paper will get you high," it would be read.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 06:06:50 PM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Guts

• Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 06:33:52 PM »
If you wanted to get the equivalent of 30mg of morphine with this drug, that dosage would be 3micrograms!

According to Wiki, the structure is shown here:

* W-18_structure_svg.jpg (1.38 kB . 200x217 - viewed 400 times)

Not similar to any class of opioids I'm familiar with.

I'd like to get my hands on some. I'd dilute a quantity I could measure, like 250mg of it, with with 1liter of water, take 1ml of that solution, then dilute that with another liter of water. The resultant solution would be 1000000X diluted, so 1ml would contain 0.25 mics. If you assume a "good" dose to be on the order of 3mics, then you'd be safe using that solution. You'd have so much you probably could go several months on 250mg of that shit. The kick would be pretty awful though.

You could make blotter hits of dope with this shit. Just put a tiny piece of paper in a spoon and work it up.

You could soak a piece of typing paper in it, then let it dry, and send a letter to someone in prison. They could eat tiny pieces of it and stay high for a really long time. You'd have to tell them on the phone that it would be coming though, because if you wrote on the letter "this paper will get you high," it would be read.

Do COs wear gloves going through letters? Might kill one just by them touching the thing... I'd be down to try some of the stuff though :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:May 06, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
  • 110, 100, 90, 80, 76, 70, 64, 60, 58
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 06:47:43 PM »
What a joke. People aren't making these pills in home based labs. They're made overseas in real labs. The industrial pill presses and dies cost upwards of $10k, the cheaoest, shifty models I've seen were $4000 and they sucked.

I wouldn't bet against people running 5 figure pill presses that press near undetectable fakes with the right high-dollar plates.

With the market potential for "OC (OG) 80"s, $10-15k for a proper press and a plate is *nothing* compared to the probable return. I know I woulnd't bet against that operation, especially if they rail up nice..

Doesn't look to me like anything a test kit couldn't catch quick ez.

Me I don't much like playing guinea pig at all. I'm fine with letting some peeps get up in that shit before I'm touchin' it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No artist tolerates reality -- Freidrich Neitzsche

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 06:55:41 PM »
Do COs wear gloves going through letters? Might kill one just by them touching the thing... I'd be down to try some of the stuff though :)

Yes they do wear gloves, for diseases and shit, because they don't know where that shit is coming from. I was told by a CO once when I asked how the operation goes in the mail room. Like how many people do they have going through the mail? The place I was at had about 1100-1200 prisoners, and ONE old lady to look through the mail.

Obviously, all the stuff couldn't be carefully read, but certain words were looked out for. If there was suspicion about a certain letter, like if it was thought to contain gang-related information, it would be forwarded to an investigator. Certain people's mail would automatically be screened by certain people, if they were on a "list."
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 06:57:42 PM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Tags: w-18 rc opiate 

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal