I've done SO much Nitrous.
I heard about these guys that bought a tank of it, sealed up their car, hopped in and let the car fill up with it.
great idea until someone thought a cigarette would be nice, as you do ...
>>> BOOM <<<
I don't know if it was true but have heard this story. it does support combustion.
I found this huge cream whipper that could take 3 bulbs and I'd get stoned on pot and inhale all of it.
I stopped doing it when the carbon residue left in the whipper made me weary. but put it in front of me and I'm happy to oblige.
the only drug I can say no to is Heroin and any strong opiate. not because I don't want to but because at my stage in life, the rewards are too short lived and the repercussions are too severe.