dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

• Craziest Shit you've heard in the game 5 0 10 2
Currently:  

Author Topic: Craziest Shit you've heard in the game  (Read 28868 times)

Offline neighbor

• marquis de nod
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • neighbor has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:September 10, 2016, 05:45:42 PM
  • carpet diem
Re: Craziest Shit you've heard in the game
« Reply #29 from previous page: March 17, 2016, 08:31:03 PM »
How could I forget the guy that was always bringing shit he stole from his friends and family to the tar dealer I used.

I was buying like every other day and Id see this guy just about everytime, which meant he was probably going every day. I only saw him with cash a handful of times, most of the time he'd have a TV, 4 boxes of nice sneakers, stereo, shit like that. Decent enough stuff to warrant a trade with this particular dealer. But of course, over time the stuff wasnt as prime: 2 bottles of laundry detergent and top sirloin one time. I actually think the dealer accepted that deal, I dont recall how much tar he got for it,  but he made it clear he was pissed this dude kept bringing in the shit.

The pièce de résistance was without a doubt when he tried to trade him a USED FLESHLIGHT and a shitload of unpackaged C and D batteries. I dont know if he thought the fleshlight took batteries or if it was just part of the score. I remember his face so well as he entered the place. Totally stonefaced but with a glint of sadness.
Not unlike Buster Keaton.

I cant help but think of that dude every now and then and wonder what the fuck the people he was stealing from must have thought about the stuff that would go missing.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I do not thus betray my enjoyments to the vulgar"

Offline St. Theresa

• Reputation Power: 0
  • St. Theresa has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 06, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Craziest Shit you've heard in the game
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2016, 09:16:26 PM »
I got this idea from the ambien thread. Nick posting about the dude on opiophile about the dude trhat shot himself in the foot while on ambien gave me the idea....

So, the one that came to mind was the dude that robbed the gas station and then immediately came on opiophile and made a thread "I just robbed a gas station, what should I do?", lol. I think he went to jail....

Then there's a story I heard in rehab.  dude that ODed in his crib and had two pitbulls. By the time anyone found him, the pits had run out of food and started eating the dude.

also, wasn't there a nutty dude that used to rob washing machines for quarters? In the same building, over and over? Maybe that story will come out...

If that crazy washing machine bandit ever comes to tell his tale, it deserves its own thread... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. "I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs."
"I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking."
"Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!"
"Shut up! Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control."-BH

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal