dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Sheriff’s Office Urges Meth Users To Bring Drugs in for Testing. Wait, What?  (Read 16589 times)

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
Re: Sheriff’s Office Urges Meth Users To Bring Drugs in for Testing. Wait, What?
« Reply #14 from previous page: December 27, 2018, 05:26:01 PM »
I only did it to make a point to the police that if they want to clean up the drug scene then BUST the nasty fucks selling BURN BAGS first.

Conspiracy ? Nah ... we all know the drill. Junkies gotta "eat"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
I only did it to make a point to the police that if they want to clean up the drug scene then BUST the nasty fucks selling BURN BAGS first.

Hopefully, he pulled that same shit on the wrong person and they caught up with him again and gave him a nice beating or some lead.

US police would definitely hit you with conspiracy to obtain a controlled substance or some shit like that. There was a football (American football, not soccer) player that let a friend use his phone to set up a coke deal and the football player got arrested just 'cause it was his phone and maybe his money that was used to buy the coke!!! I'm pretty sure he ended up getting time in prison too. His money and high priced lawyers couldn't get him out of it with just probation or get it dropped completely.

Conspiracy (except to commit murder when they catch them dead to rights and not just a guy saying "I'd like to kill that bitch for taking half my money in the divorce"), aiding and abetting, accomplice after the fact, harboring a fugitive, etc.. laws are such bullshit IMO. You expect a mother that doesn't know or believe that her son did whatever the cops say he did to not let her son stay at her house or send him money or feed him or help him hide out or run from the cops, etc..? And what if you don't know the person you're "harboring" is a fugitive? We have some stupid, irrational laws in this country.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator

There's been a couple episodes of cops were people call 911 cause someone ripped then off or robbed them in a drug deal. Every single time, the person who called 911 gets arrested for some type of conspiracy to purchase narcotics or some random bullshit law. Few of the episodes the person who ripped them off just denied denied denied and didn't get arrested. In cases of actual robbery (gun point knife point) both parties get arrested.

With that TV show though, you got to remember they have thousands of hours of footage and pick the most interesting shit where someone always goes to jail (and they try not to make the cops look bad)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+

There's been a couple episodes of cops were people call 911 cause someone ripped then off or robbed them in a drug deal. Every single time, the person who called 911 gets arrested for some type of conspiracy to purchase narcotics or some random bullshit law. Few of the episodes the person who ripped them off just denied denied denied and didn't get arrested. In cases of actual robbery (gun point knife point) both parties get arrested.

With that TV show though, you got to remember they have thousands of hours of footage and pick the most interesting shit where someone always goes to jail (and they try not to make the cops look bad)
I saw an episode where somebody called about somebody selling them some fake coke or fake crack. The cop ended up getting her money back from the "dealer" but it was kinda like "I didn't sell her anything but if it'll make the situation go away, I'll give her some money" or something like that where the guy wasn't admitting anything and the cop didn't arrest anybody. But the cop warned the drug USER that if he caught her out there again and she was using, he was going to take her to jail when he should've been threatening the "dealer" that was selling pieces of soap as crack or some shit like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
Now that's bullshit taken to a new level.

One day they're gonna look back at these laws and wonder how they could be so cruel.

Oh, i did lend my car to a dealer a few times (not for that purpose) and didn't bring it back. A week later i had to find some money to PAY him to return it and during that worrisome period i found all this information about what a stupid thing that was of me to do.

Never lend a car to a dealer and if you do, hope they don't get busted dealing from YOUR car !

When i asked around for my legal position on this, i was told that since i willingly lent my car then i could not pursue "theft of a motor vehicle" either !

That cat cost me a fortune before i cut him loose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
Now that's bullshit taken to a new level.

One day they're gonna look back at these laws and wonder how they could be so cruel.

Oh, i did lend my car to a dealer a few times (not for that purpose) and didn't bring it back. A week later i had to find some money to PAY him to return it and during that worrisome period i found all this information about what a stupid thing that was of me to do.

Never lend a car to a dealer and if you do, hope they don't get busted dealing from YOUR car !

When i asked around for my legal position on this, i was told that since i willingly lent my car then i could not pursue "theft of a motor vehicle" either !

That cat cost me a fortune before i cut him loose.

That sucks my buddy used to lend his car to a crack dealer/H dealer that had his own car. I kept telling him "you realize he's doing that cause he's run from the police on his own car like 3 times and it came back to bite him in the ass. Your gonna end up getting arrested for fleeing and eluding for $40 of drugs"luckily nothing ever happened but it was dumb luck
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
That's what I always think to myself. I imagine my grandkids are going to ask me "so at one point in history alcohol was completely legal but you could do life in prison for selling weed?" and I'm going to have to say "yes unfortunately kids the world and the US used to be a really messed up place when it came to drugs, especially compared to alcohol".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions