Core Topics > Substance Usage, Management, User Experiences etc.

Why Are There So Few Entries Here ?

(1/5) > >>

smfadmin:
because we have only a few members and ask that if you see a future for this forum, one that provides more IT functionality then most, then please register.

I am unable to load test and tune the forum unless i have a genuine load and a larger database.

Many additional functions are available after registering, as we aim to provide a technically superior experience beyond just a typical forum (thanks to SMF and their modifications)

It only takes a minute or two to register.

Chip:
i'm looking forward to deleting this thread.

it's so nice to have some action here but it's a catch-22; nobody likes a quiet board yet the data has to get populated somehow.

a special thanks to those who registered early ... we have put a lot of effort into getting to this point and would love to see it keep growing.

Narkotikon:
If you're comfortable saying, how is the board attracting new members?  Is it advertising, or attracting new members via other means? 

Chip:
ask me anything, I'm down with that ... we are relying on word of mouth and a post in Opio and a few on my facebook.

if you want to spread the word then by all means.

I actually don't see it attracting many but it's still worth the expense ... it's given me lots of skills as it's built from scratch.

I'm going to make you an admin to open up your communications status - there is no workload or pressure on you.

Narkotikon:
Thanks Chipper.  I'll be happy to help with whatever I can. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version