dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: How you make money?  (Read 25818 times)

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
Re: How you make money?
« Reply #44 from previous page: October 30, 2016, 02:13:12 AM »
Ah, I love these threads. Say what you will about junkies, but they are some clever motherfuckers. I met a cat in my last stint in rehab who had a kennel of dogs he doctor - shopped around Anchorage for tramadol. Yeah, trams suck, but I dug the ingenuity 

As for me, I just love to steal, not gonna lie. I've caught 2 shoplifting cases but it was no biggie. I narrowly walked away from an organized retail theft case, thank jeebus 

I got a few other scams but don't wanna go into them for obvious reasons...

I've been caught stealing
Once when I was 5
I enjoy stealing
It's just as simple as that
Well, it's just a simple fact
When I want something,
I don't want to pay for it
I walk right through the door
Walk right through the door
Hey all right!
If I get by, it's mine
Mine all mine!
My girl, she's one too
She'll go and get her a shirt
Stick it under her skirt
She grabbed a razor for me
And she did it just like that
When she wants something, she don't want to pay for it
She walk right through the door
Hey all right!
If I get by, it's mine
Mine all mine!
We sat around the pile
We sat and laughed
We sat and laughed and waved it into the air!
And we did it just like that
When we want something, we don't want to pay for it
We walk right through the door
Hey, all right!
If I get by, it's mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine. . .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline Güey

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Güey is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 01, 2019, 09:12:16 AM
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2016, 02:19:41 AM »
^^^^ ahhh. I miss the 90s jaja
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
¡No mames!

Offline Dopeless Hopefiend

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Dopeless Hopefiend is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 30, 2017, 01:20:01 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2016, 06:53:00 AM »
^^^^ ahhh. I miss the 90s jaja
Dude, the 90s were the shit! I miss those days for real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it. - Albus  Dumbledore

Offline Snout

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Snout is now quite familiar.Snout is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:September 28, 2023, 09:42:59 AM
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2016, 01:27:41 PM »
Tainted! Nice! What a fucking band! They were the bees knees in the early 90s! Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I myself have found a real rival in myself,
I am hoping for a re-arrival of my health- wilco

Offline dougrounds

• Reputation Power: 3
  • dougrounds is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 24, 2017, 10:33:18 PM
  • ... ... ...
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2016, 07:55:43 PM »
I am self employed.

I am the owner and operator of a private consumer advocacy & document preparation company. My business is still in its infancy, as I only obtained my business license in mid September.

So far, its going very well. I couldn't be happier...

I have worked within this particular industry for a while now, so instead of continuing to bounce around from one company to another, making more money for other people than I was making for myself, I decided to take a chance and go into business for and by myself.

It was my girlfriend who ultimately convinced me to follow through with my BS and actually do it, as there wasn't anyone else even remotely optimistic about my ability to make it work. Having not had any previous experience in the running of a company, so far I have been forced to 'wing it' and learn everything as I go. Not only has this venture proven itself to be very challenging and educational for me, a first time business owner... but, in many ways, its also been fun.

...From struggling to secure an affordable merchant account so that I can process credit card payments... to tinkering with various platforms such as Google AdWords and Facebook Advertising in effort to promote myself online... to entirely altering the way I think and feel about income taxes (the self employment tax particularly)... new obstacles are constantly presenting themselves to me.

Already profitable, with the referrals of my existing clients generating business alongside my Google and Facebook advertising campaigns, I feel confident about the future...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dougrounds

• Reputation Power: 3
  • dougrounds is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 24, 2017, 10:33:18 PM
  • ... ... ...
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2016, 08:23:13 PM »
I could never bring myself to panhandle.

I couldn't do it either...

There was a time though that I was sort of dating/fucking/using drugs with a girl who would panhandle... She was a straight up junkie but despite her gnarly addicition, never lost her looks... even at her worst, she was looking like a solid 8 outta 10. Anyways, she was consistently able to panhandle anywhere from $100-$200+ within just one, two, or maybe three hours time... It was truly amazing how consistently she was able to do this...

It was her full time hustle. She'd plan her entire day around it. Her and I lived in motels for a while together... I had a car and a cell phone... and she had the ability to get money from strangers. Thats all we had. All of our clothes and belongings fit into my trunk and back seat... I would drive her from place to place to panhandle... Different hotspots, if you will... she had this down to a science really... Sometimes I'd hang out in a parking lot nearby in my car, and she'd panhandle on foot... other times, like at gas stations, I'd leave the car with her at a pump.

That was the way in which she was able to make money the fastest... at gas stations. I had a relatively new honda civic at the time, and I'd just park it next to a gas pump and leave her there with the car to ask people for gas money. She'd get $20 bills routinely... I would often end up with a full talk of gas by the time she had gotten however much cash we needed.

Those were easy times, man. I didn't have to do anything... While doing this and hanging out with/living with this chick, we were able to maintain two heavy heroin/cocaine habits, motel/hotel rooms every night, we kept my cell phone paid and my gas tank full. We'd often have excessive amounts of both tar and powder... But this was like a job to her... even if we had dope, money, and a hotel room... it didnt matter... she wanted to get out there and panhandle. As long as she was high... she had no problem doing it. And the money was fast and routine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal