Core Topics > Drug Testing & Analysis

Flexeril/cyclobenzaprine drug testing

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tainted:
I've heard magnesium can help but I've never tried it. When i was younger (18-22) if i was sitting in a field at a concert for 3 or 4 hours tripping, when id go to stand up my muscles would be so tensed up id have my hand in that claw shape from severe muscle spasms and when i first went to stand up it would feel like o was going to rip a tendon in my leg because it was cramped so severely. As I've gotten older my diet has improved marginally and now it really just feels like the muscles in my neck and my legs are tight, my neck especially you can feel them all spasmed and stiff while I'm tripping. I normally like to go for walks, but with how tense my muscles get it just adds to the overall soreness I feel the next day. Even if I spend the trip at home listening to music laying down, the next day all my muscles are incredibly sore (usually my neck and my calf muscles mainly, it hasn't effected my hands since I was like 20. I certainly have a poor diet and would not at all be surprised if i was deficienct in magnesium. I've been meaning to try taking supplements before tripping for like a decade but just never get around to it

Chip:
it would be interesting to add 5 mg Ambien to your next trip.

I would love to hear if it helps.

Tainted:
Wasn't able to give it a try this time. i didnt want to make a new thread for this, so i thought id ask here, since i think im pretty sure of the answer anyways. actually, while im asking the rest of this i may as well ask, does ambien show up in methadone drug screens? my buddys got a script and i know they make him bring it in and count it. ive read it can cause false positves for benzos, but im scripted benzos so it dont matter. i know they use an instant cup but I BELIEVE they send it out to the lab afterwards, tho i could be wrong. would a lab see that i took ambien? thats pretty much why i havent tried it yet, i had the opportunity to last weekend, but i knew i had a drug test coming anytime

I haven't smoked weed since like October when I moved to FL (clinic doesn't allow pot even if you have MMJ card so you cant get take homes) i got drug tested 3 days ago, and it took them like 5-6 weeks to test me last time (assuming it takes atleast 4 weeks this next time) i smoked a blunt last night, took a bunch of hits off my buddies vape that had pure CBD and hash in it (the cbd was literally like a powder) since i dont smoke everyday and got apretty fast metabolism I s hould be straight in a month since i got a pretty fast metabolism right?
im prescribed 2mg of xanax a day and 1mg of kpin and nothing shows up in my drug tests but methadone, even when id eaten like 6mg of kpin the night before.

i know they used to say it takes a month to clear weed out of your system, but ive heard more recent studies say if you arent on a chronic smoker it takes like 10-14 days. at this point it doesn't matter cause i already smoked, did molly . and coke  (and tripped and did K but i know that wont show up no matter what) (friend was in town that i hadn't seen in like 5 years, had to go hard)

i figure im gonna exercise a lot for the next week or two and then do as little as possible for the next few weeks. im supposed to be getting all 4 of my bottles back and this clinic makes it REALLY hard to get bottles (if i wasn't transfering in from out of stat,e their schedule is like, within the first year you get up to 4 bottles, at year 2 you get 5, at year 3 you get 4, and at year like 5 you get 14, and then theres the RARE person i believe is able to get like 28 ) since ive got 2 years of clean UA's with my ttransfer (save for like 3 dirties last year, but won most of my bottles back) im hoping they will give me all my botltles back. id hate to have fucked it up cause i smoked tonight. but my boy had pure CBD distallate , like 5 different strains of high test dispensary bud from a legal state, hash, etc.
was actually suppsoed to get them all back on december 12th, but for whatever reason, even though my clinic faxed all my information before i transfered  AND gave me a hard copy, they wanted to request my full history by fax, they've been faxing and calling everyday for 2 weeks (my counselors actually pretty cool shes new like 24 and smoking hot) but the clinics up in CT are so hectic they haven't responded at all so im stuck waiting to get my bottles back

Chip:
Regular counseling, bro  :P ::) 8)

bignasty:

--- Quote from: Tainted on December 24, 2018, 08:29:33 AM ---Wasn't able to give it a try this time. i didnt want to make a new thread for this, so i thought id ask here, since i think im pretty sure of the answer anyways. actually, while im asking the rest of this i may as well ask, does ambien show up in methadone drug screens? my buddys got a script and i know they make him bring it in and count it. ive read it can cause false positves for benzos, but im scripted benzos so it dont matter. i know they use an instant cup but I BELIEVE they send it out to the lab afterwards, tho i could be wrong. would a lab see that i took ambien? thats pretty much why i havent tried it yet, i had the opportunity to last weekend, but i knew i had a drug test coming anytime

I haven't smoked weed since like October when I moved to FL (clinic doesn't allow pot even if you have MMJ card so you cant get take homes) i got drug tested 3 days ago, and it took them like 5-6 weeks to test me last time (assuming it takes atleast 4 weeks this next time) i smoked a blunt last night, took a bunch of hits off my buddies vape that had pure CBD and hash in it (the cbd was literally like a powder) since i dont smoke everyday and got apretty fast metabolism I s hould be straight in a month since i got a pretty fast metabolism right?
im prescribed 2mg of xanax a day and 1mg of kpin and nothing shows up in my drug tests but methadone, even when id eaten like 6mg of kpin the night before.

i know they used to say it takes a month to clear weed out of your system, but ive heard more recent studies say if you arent on a chronic smoker it takes like 10-14 days. at this point it doesn't matter cause i already smoked, did molly . and coke  (and tripped and did K but i know that wont show up no matter what) (friend was in town that i hadn't seen in like 5 years, had to go hard)

i figure im gonna exercise a lot for the next week or two and then do as little as possible for the next few weeks. im supposed to be getting all 4 of my bottles back and this clinic makes it REALLY hard to get bottles (if i wasn't transfering in from out of stat,e their schedule is like, within the first year you get up to 4 bottles, at year 2 you get 5, at year 3 you get 4, and at year like 5 you get 14, and then theres the RARE person i believe is able to get like 28 ) since ive got 2 years of clean UA's with my ttransfer (save for like 3 dirties last year, but won most of my bottles back) im hoping they will give me all my botltles back. id hate to have fucked it up cause i smoked tonight. but my boy had pure CBD distallate , like 5 different strains of high test dispensary bud from a legal state, hash, etc.
was actually suppsoed to get them all back on december 12th, but for whatever reason, even though my clinic faxed all my information before i transfered  AND gave me a hard copy, they wanted to request my full history by fax, they've been faxing and calling everyday for 2 weeks (my counselors actually pretty cool shes new like 24 and smoking hot) but the clinics up in CT are so hectic they haven't responded at all so im stuck waiting to get my bottles back

--- End quote ---
Ambien doesn't show up at the 'done clinic I go to. They don't even know about my script for Ambien because they already don't like me being RX'd 3 kpins a day so I never told them about my Ambien script.

Also, I take 2-3mg's of kpin everyday and I still test negative for benzo's every single time. They said it's something about kpin that doesn't show up as a benzo on their tests but if I took valium or Xanax, I'd show up positive for benzo's. Their lab must be fucked up 'cause I've always failed for benzo's at every other 'done clinic I've been to and every other UA I've taken. The nurse really surprised me with her ignorance one day when she asked "Do you get Klonopin or clonazepam? Because the generic doesn't show up good but if you get actual Klonopin, then you'd probably fail for benzo's". I was thinking like WTF? They're the same fucking chemical you dumbass. Doesn't matter if it's generic or not.

I take 10mg's of Ambien every night too and like I said, I'm always negative for benzo's so I don't think it would show up on any lab drug tests unless they're testing for it specifically. Tell them you want a copy of your drug test results for your probation officer or your parents or some shit and then you can see what all they test for.

I have my clinic's sheet right in front of me and they test for the following:
1) Creatinine (values below 20 suggest sample dilution)
2) Amphetamines
3) barbituates
4) benzo's
5) cannabinoids
6) cocaine/metab
7) methadone
8) methadone metab.
9) opiates
10) oxycodone
11) buprenorphine

Also, I'm not a regular smoker anymore and I've found that I can smoke 2-4 hits of good bud from a bowl (or 2-4 hits from my vape pen that has 85% THC oil/juice in it) on Friday night ONLY and test negative for THC or cannabinoids on Tuesday's since I get take homes for Sat, Sun and Monday. I have a fast metabolism too but I stood on this health thing recently and was 21% body fat so it's not as fast as it used to be because of the 'done making me get fat. My clinic's cut-off is 50 ng/ml too if that helps.

Personally, I don't think you have anything to worry about unless they test you in the next 7-10 days. Beyond that, I think you'll be fine as long as you don't smoke again. Especially if you drink a lot of water or liquids daily and especially in the mornings before you go to the clinic. I know that's hard to do if you go right when you wake up but keep a bottle of water or a huge cup beside your bed at night and drink a few gulps every time you wake up to roll over AND down as much as possible right when you wake up for good.

If you go to the clinic after taking a shower and getting ready, take a bottle or two of water into the bathroom and take a few gulps every few minutes while you're in the hot ass shower. That way, you're sweating and pissing away the toxins and THC and replacing it with good clean water. Take a multi-vitamin too even if it's just a kid's flintstones chewable vitamin. It's good for your health and the color of your piss and the creatinine level. Water is your best friend if you're wanting to test negative for weed. Sports drinks and Gatorade and juices are a distant 2nd compared to water except maybe 100% cranberry juice.

MoeMentim:
i've fought weed tests all my life, failed a few passed most, never used a product aside from my own stored clean pee.  buti've taken many tests i should have failed.  hrere's what i do based on advise of others & it's proven mostly reliable, it ain't foolproof though, if you smoked an eigth every day for a week & expect to piss clean in a day or two it ain't gonna happen. 

water, water, water.  exercise, exercise, exercise.  like hard cardio, a good sweat, short of breath as long as you can every day until the day before test then just water, no exercise.  your body will metabolize the cannabinoids in your fat as you exercise, it comes out in your pee.  so get rid of as much as you can, then stop the day before so your body isn't releasing much of whatever's left when you test.  dilute by drinking water & eat creatine so the test doesn't fail for dilution.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version