Core Topics > Men Only Please

Men Only Thread +plus a POLL for a Men's Only Board

(1/21) > >>

Anti-hero:
Hey man's,
So HeAd really likes to pick my black heads on my back. Sometimes to the point of where it's painful. She uses the back of the inside off a ink stick and push down on them to get the head to pop out. Just a strange thing she likes to do. She isn't the only girl who I had who did it. It's not like I got allot of them any way.

I use a hand towel to wash my back so I can scrub it really good. She only does it like once a month and there are only like three when she does.

It's just she is like OCD over this one thing. Any one else. Just for that matter. Any one else who has a girl who is OCD over something?
Anything?

Just a guy question

Narkotikon:
Have her get a blackhead remover.  They sell them in the cosmetics aisles next to the tweezers, nail clippers, cuticle scissors, etc. 

One end is for blackheads, and one is for whiteheads. 

Also, it's best to remove them when you're just out of the shower, when the skin is still moist and supple, and the warmth has loosened the blackheads.  At the very least you should wash the area with warm, soapy water before trying to remove them. 

I've heard of people liking to do this.  It's not compulsive skin-picking.  It's just that some people like grooming, and removing blemishes from skin.  I forget the exact term for it. 

As for girls who do OCD things, I can't comment on that.  LOL. 

Some other ways to remove blackheads (painlessly) is to use pore clearing strips, masks (you can use them on other areas besides the face), facial scrubs that exfoliate and gently remove oily buildup, facial toners, and other pore clearing / refining products. 

DeadCat:

--- Quote from: hero 1 on October 28, 2015, 11:40:12 PM ---Hey man's,
So HeAd really likes to pick my black heads on my back. Sometimes to the point of where it's painful. She uses the back of the inside off a ink stick and push down on them to get the head to pop out. Just a strange thing she likes to do. She isn't the only girl who I had who did it. It's not like I got allot of them any way.

I use a hand towel to wash my back so I can scrub it really good. She only does it like once a month and there are only like three when she does.

It's just she is like OCD over this one thing. Any one else. Just for that matter. Any one else who has a girl who is OCD over something?
Anything?

Just a guy question

--- End quote ---

If she does it once a month it isn't OCD at all. In fact, I think it is pretty much normal primate behaviour to "groom" your mate. I've had a few serious GFs and they did it for me. We jokingly called it "Girlfriend Duty."

Nark is right about the blackhead tool. And keep it clean/sterile to avoid skin infections.

BTW, spend $2 or $3 on a long-handled "back brush." They work great for scrubbing hard to reach spots while bathing.

Add to that: your girl continues to impress me.

Mr.Apothecary:
So, what do you guys use to shave?  I used to buy a store version (knock-off) of the Mach 3 until the store decided to make a subtle change that made the cartridges tough to clean yet easy to clog.  Sadly, it appeared to be a money-grab; the old handle was no longer available and of course, the new cartridges weren't compatible with the original handle.  So the store figured they could sell every customer a new handle/starter set if they implemented a sudden redesign.

It's been a year or two since the redesign, and I've been buying a few different disposable razors.  Some are better than others, but I haven't yet found a go-to blade. 

I love the concept of The Dollar Shave Club, but I hate the fact that they plan to charge my debit card each month.  It's cheap as hell, but I have ADHD and prefer to pay my bills manually, and purchase my razors in bulk (if possible).  Since that's not really an option, those cheap razors wouldn't be so economical if I ever forget to keep money in the checking account come billing time, due to overdraft fees.  This was one situation where I wish I still used credit cards.

My other idea is switching to a safety razor.  Among the over-priced cartridge refill packs, most stores also offer a brand or two of safety razor (refill) blades.  The price tag?  $2-4!  Unfortunately, few stores carry handles for the safety razors.  I think Walmart has a Pawn Stars endorsed handle and stand (which seemed silly to me, the endorsement, that is) for $19.99, and I think one other store sold a very similar looking handle (no stand and no silly PS endorsement) for the same price.

So, guys... what do you use?  Any input for me?  3-blade razors seem to be best for my shaving habits; I shave my face almost every day and under my arms, between my legs and sometimes my chest and stomach (if it matters).  I know my T-levels are currently down as the body hair is a lot thinner and slower growing lately.  But that's a story for a different time/place!

nick:
The only thing milly's mother exhibits OCD over is telling me how useless I am
God forbid a day,an hour should go by without her letting me know I'm a dreadful sinner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version