dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Lazanda Fentanyl Nasal Spray  (Read 28456 times)

Offline Anesthesia (OP)

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Anesthesia is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:August 07, 2017, 01:04:13 PM
  • faded
Re: Lazanda Fentanyl Nasal Spray
« Reply #29 from previous page: September 08, 2015, 09:49:59 AM »
This sounds like the stuff I got last year when some dipshit plowed into me in his car while I was walking in a crosswalk with Satan herself. Fractured my leg and fucked me up good. Ambulance came and the super chill medic gave me a nice hit of fent up the bracket, I felt it in less than a minute. I was on MD, so it didn't get me ripped, but it certainly helped the pain AND FAST. It wasn't a spray, I remember it as a liquid that I sniffed, I remember trying to hold the liquid up in my nose as best I could.

It was much more effective than the trickles of Morphine I've had for pain, no doubt. I had kinda spaced that experience when I first saw this thread, but it was definitely liquid fent meant to sniff, and I remember being really impressed with how fast it worked and how well it snuffed out the massive amount of pain I was in..

Satan herself?  Who would have guessed you knew my ex.. small world huh?

When you take enough sprays of this stuff a big drip of drug filled water drips down your nose. Boy does that ever feel like a waste. Did that liquid seem to last for a bit?  This spray hits you HARD and then just as soon as it came on it is gone it seems.  I didn't buy any more because the legs on the spray were so short. Kind of bummed me out.  Hard to redose too because its so strong right away and anything after is severely dulled.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline JonWrong

• Reputation Power: 2
  • JonWrong is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 25, 2015, 04:29:08 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2015, 10:43:15 PM »
I haven't seen this spray but I must have had the most CARELESS Dr ever when I was started on Pain Management. I didn't even know wtf he was giving me but he took me from ONE Vicodin a day straight to as he put it "a sticker you can wear for 3 days at a time" yep turned out he thought my tolerance was good to start at 50mcg Gel Patches plus 6 2mg Dilaudid a day for breakthrough pain when my tolerance was ONE Vicodin 5/500 a day. I felt like i was gonna stop breathing the first 2 weeks everyday starting those patches it scared me. Fentanyl is no joke. But since I started on such a strong drug ive always got huge scripts of top shelf narcotics ever since then for pain because my tolerance was fucked from the get go. Sorry to hear someone you knew died. Fentanyl smoking the Gel is the only time I took a few hits was nicely high... took ONE more small one and went from nicely high to fuck I can't breathe I need to go to the hospital. It's just super narcotic but with no euphoria at all! At least for me. It does the trick but doesn't have a soul like other opiates.

Wow crazy to see some parts of the country are even worse then the last 5 years I lived in Boise Idaho. Standard .1 of generally mediocre tar was $40. Dilaudid 2s were $10, 4s were $20, and $8s were $40. (i paid $10 a month for 240 D8s so i didn't mind the high price and i was nicer about the ticket). Morphine ER 30's & 60's were relativeley cheap always though. I could get the 60's for $15 and 100s for $20-25 because most people had zero clue how to prep them for IV correctly. By the way EVERYONE IV'd there opiates in Boise Idaho because of the price alone. $30-$40 for a 30mg Roxy & the price of Opanas was so unpredicatable it was weird. If you ran into the right person who had no idea what they were you could make a killing. If people were fiending I watched Opana 40's even the trf ones go for $60-$80 & the Opana IR 10mg $40 (which are my favorite drug to shoot. Like a killer D rush but it has legs actually!)

Now im leaving back in southern cali' Orange County area. BOMB H is $10 a .1 or $60 for a whole gram! That would sell for $400 in Boise broke into points. Opana 40 generics which are like the old school ones are $15. Dilaudid 8s $10.... Morphine ER 60s $5-$8...Morphine IR 30s (much better then the ER crap) only $5... and the list goes on. What it is that makes the pills so cheap hear is the proximity to the mexican boarder and the flood of cheap strong H. It keeps the pill prices wayyyy down because people will just say "Fuck that" and buy a Gram of H for $60. And the supply is endless... ... ...Ive literally not known anyone in OC cause i gre wup farther inland and met 4 different hooks in 3 days just by riding the bus. One day I was sick and the first guy I asked for help at walmart had a personal $20 bag on him and gave it to me for my $5 bus pass lol. Man the 5 years I was gone I forgot how good SoCal is for opiate prices.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2015, 11:37:48 PM »
So, first name Jon (no h).  Live in Boise Idaho, next to Weiner yeah?  There's more too, but let's leave it at that for now.

Do you have a Mohawk Jon?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2015, 09:47:15 AM »
In Mrs. Hippie 4mg dilaudids go for $25 to $30 with the 8s being double. For the generics you're looking at $20 for 4mg.

30mg roxys/oxycodone is $20 to $30 depending on brand and person.

For my DOC, oxymorphone the prices are as follows:
10mg ERS and IRs are $25 to $30
15mg are $40 to $50
20mg are $50 to $60
30mg are $70 to $90
40mg are $75 to $120

Price varies due a large influx of stupid people/dealers inflating for no reason.

Activas brand is favored by the majority, the Global brand is generally cheaper. I enjoy both equally, leaning more towards the globals due to price. The activas you can taste when you shoot and is very nice. Globals have a better wash though. I know people who would tRade a 20mg global for a 10mg activas due to preference.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:55:06 AM by theSWPK »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline JonWrong

• JonWrong is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 25, 2015, 04:29:08 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2015, 04:35:41 AM »
So, first name Jon (no h).  Live in Boise Idaho, next to Weiner yeah?  There's more too, but let's leave it at that for now.

Do you have a Mohawk Jon?

Nope but me and him have hung out and knew eachother through the phile.  I talked to hime a fe wmonths ago actually. He told me when the server caught on fire and everything. So yeah I know exactly who you are tallking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline juancorleone02

• juancorleone02 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 08, 2016, 05:07:44 PM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2016, 01:27:57 AM »
For my back pain I take fentanyl gel tabs either 2x250mcg or a 500. My roa is sublingual. I try and dose only when I'm on the higher end of the pain scale as fent is highly addictive. The gels dissolve slowly and evenly. Because of this I don't get high but do stay pain free. I supplement with ice packs as I refuse to let my tolerance get out of hand, again.

I used to do 3x10mg norco each morning, tolerance went up fast, started washing down the pills with a six pack of Budweiser, which was great, until it wasn't.

Thank you for the info on the spray!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions