dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Vyvanse  (Read 17257 times)

Offline ceaser (OP)

• Reputation Power: 5
  • ceaser is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 27, 2016, 11:07:24 PM
  • No drug should be left behind!
Vyvanse
« on: December 27, 2015, 01:02:34 PM »
I like this drug. It's d-amphetamine. The thing my doc told me to do is dump it in a drink after I break the capsule. It's awesome in Coca Cola, because it causes a volcano effect...  I bet the Coca Cola is stripping off the chemicals I don't want. But, I think the Coca Cola has more crap in it than the drugs. Anyway, I'm not injecting Coca Cola.

I need a definitive answer. Go ahead and flame me about how "oh it's a pro-drug" and "oh it works just as good when you ingest it as Satan intended." Well... I need a new drug. One that won't make me sick. Or make me feel 10 feet tall or 3 feet thick.

So how do I REALLY do it. I respect a lot of you very highly, which you don't know or care about. But I've been doing drugs for a while, and this message board, which has succeeded the old; is special.

Now, go make me proud and tear the L-Lysine molecule off my drugs! (by telling me how to.)

Harm reduction note: Lou Reed sung it in "Heroin," which is not quite my favorite Velvet Underground. That spot is reserved for "Sunday Morning." I loved my Sunday Morning ritual of playing that song and shooting up. How the hell did I quit heroin??? (see my hello goodbye post for that.) Anyway... He likes to "put a spike in his vein." I too just love watching the plume of blood shoot up my rig, then sending the drugs home.

Scene note: This is a drug manufactured by "Shire" I think. I think Shire might've invented Adderall too, which I wanted IR's so I could shoot em up. But this is a nice drug. A smoother version of Adderall does perfectly describe the effects. But it lasts 12 hours to the out of practice amphetamine user. They made it, because their patent on Adderall ran out in 2009, and they needed some money. I'm thinking of taking a chemistry course just for this type of crap.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 01:09:46 PM by ceaser »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Vyvanse
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 05:08:50 PM »
I can't help but I never got shit from shooting Addie's, I'd get more from eating them. Did you do anything special for those or do we just have different body chemistry?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline ceaser (OP)

• Reputation Power: 5
  • ceaser is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 27, 2016, 11:07:24 PM
  • No drug should be left behind!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 05:59:37 PM »
When I was younger, I used to shoot any pill that didn't turn to goop. Adderall was one I never had a script for, but I bought some footballs from friends a few times. Yes, you could shoot Adderall up, but I don't think it was really worth it. There is only one amphetamine I like to shoot up  :D

I might as well voice some productive opinions on Vyvanse, which I have used this "pour it in liquid" that my doctor suggested to take it. I prefer Sprite. It makes it fizz, which is kinda fun. It lasts long, like meth. And, of course, it's not as fun as meth. (I don't do a lot of meth btw. Minnesota isn't really a place that a reasonable amount of good meth exists. I spent some time with some serious tweakers in California and am convinced I did the best ice the world has to offer.)

It takes 2 full hours to kick in really. I'd say that I feel it starting to come on after maybe 30 minutes in the "pour it in a drink" method. But still, so your 12 hours of being awake starts 2 hours after you take it. I don't like this about it most of all. I hate drugs that take a long time to kick in. Also, this amp doesn't wear off particularly easily. The time release mechanism is perfection, so if you take like 3, they sort of effect you in succession. (I got the 70 mg. There are also 30 mg ones.)

Vyvanse is a neat drug. Somebody who wants to switch away from Adderall or Concerta is probably who is most likely going to get this. I've never been prescribed an amp before. But my doctor listened to me when I said I wasn't leaving the house much lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 08:06:43 PM »
I think if you were to mix some up with meat tenderizer, it would cleave the lysine off the amphetamine molecule and produce d-amphetamine, which is my favorite amphetamine. Dexedrine was the SHIT for me in the early 90's.

I can remember a couple nights there, off my ass on 60mg Dexedrine and 40-50mg (was a different dose on different nights) methadone. Pure, unadulterated chemically-induced EUPHORIA!

I'll explain the meat tenderizer thing. Meat tenderizer contains a proteolytic (read: protein-digesting) enzyme obtained from papaya fruit called papain. This enzyme preferentially will break peptide bonds (those are the chemical bonds between amino acids in proteins) at lysine residues, specifically. It will also hydrolyse other amino acid bonds, but it prefers lysine residues. (a "residue" is biochem talk for a specific amino acid within a chain like in a protein molecule).

Proteins are just chains of different amino acids bonded together in a straight chain. Once the straight chain is formed. The resulting sequence of amino acids folds into a particular configuration. You have to think of it in three dimensions. Proteins are the basis for all life as we know it. The structure of your body is proteins: like collagen for skin, muscle tissue fibers, pretty much everything except bone, which is composed of hydroxyapatite, but is formed by protein bone tissue. Enzymes are proteins too, and enzymes direct ALL - well not technically all, but like 99.9999% - of the chemistry that goes on in ALL living things here on Earth. Since the information for producing enzymes - i.e. the sequence of amino acids necessary to form these different types of enzymes, each of which specifically catalyze one type of chemical reaction (some very specifically, as in only ONE reactant), is encoded in DNA, you can see how DNA is the source of all life.

I am trying to resist a 50-page mini course on biochemistry here.

Long story short is that papain in meat tenderizer will convert the lisdexamfetamine to d-amphetamine by hydrolyzing the peptide bond in that molecule between the nitrogen atom of amphetamine and the carboxylic acid group of lysine, which is an amino acid. This hydrolysis happens in the human body, either in the bloodstream or liver (maybe both), and is catalyzed by enzymes as well, but we don't have papain in our bodies. It's some different proteolytic enzyme that does it in human subjects who are given lisdexamfetamine.

I have never tried it, but the chemistry is sound. Just mix a bit, maybe a quarter teaspoon of meat tenderizer, with some of the Vyvanse stuff from inside the capsule, let it sit for maybe 45-1 hour, heat it a bit, but don't boil it as this will deactivate the enzyme. You could boil it to deactivate the meat tenderizer after the reaction.

AND FOR GOD'S SAKE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER EVER EVER INJECT ANYTHING THAT HAS MEAT TENDERIZER IN IT. EVER! I AM PRETTY SURE YOU WOULD DIE OR AT THE VERY LEAST END UP IN THE HOSPITAL, PROBABLY WITH SOME PERMANENT DAMAGE TO VARIOUS ORGAN SYSTEMS LIKE THE HEART, KIDNEYS AND SOME OTHER SHIT!

If you do this, please let us know how it went.

Of course, you'd only be taking the stuff orally after carrying this procedure out. Probably a bad idea to sniff the stuff too.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 08:09:08 PM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 08:46:18 PM »
Yikes. I'm glad you put that part in bold coloring because I was starting to get kinda freaked out there zooms lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 11:36:50 PM »
Dexamphetamine's Oral Bioavailability is 75–100%, a lot higher than meth.
Oral is a good way to go with Dexamphetamine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 11:39:23 PM »
@Zoops good stuff !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2016, 12:34:13 AM »
Once more, put more simply:

lisdexamfetamine ---------> lysine + d-amphetamine
                           papain
                     (meat tenderizer)
mix Vyvanse contents with warm water and sm. amt. meat tenderizer (verify that the product contains papain from reading the label), stir occasionally. Wait 45min-1hour, then heat to boiling to "kill" the papain, although it isn't harmful to drink it without doing that. Then drink the mixture.

A word about molecular weights:
You should end up with slightly less than half the mg amount of Vyvanse (just from estimating) of d-amphetamine, because a molecule of lisdexamfetamine is slightly heavier than a molecule of d-amphetamine, meaning that Xmg of lisdex will provide ~0.45Xmg d-amphet. If both molecules had the same molecular weight, you'd get exactly 50% of the mg amount of Vyvanse in d-amphetamine. L-lysine mol weight ~ 180g/mol, while d-amphet ~135g/mol.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 12:44:26 AM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Narkotikon

• Honest
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:March 28, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
  • Keeping Them Honest
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 05:01:48 AM »
You're helping edu-ma-cate pill heads and naughty ADD / ADHD kids everywhere, Zoops. 

You should, like, be nominated for some, like, junky extraordinaire award, or something.  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Transparency is necessary to ensure decent staff members get elected. Members need to know when staff are misbehaving, so members can be informed voters.

Tags: