General > General Discussion for Everybody

FREEDOM!

(1/5) > >>

Griffin:
So as most of you know I have been on probation for a little over 3 years, and yesterday I got my freedom papers in the mail saying that I am now a free man. The stupid sleazy assholes waited until the 4th to file my motion to get off early even though I talked to them a month ago and they said they would file it for me that day and that if there were any problems or anything they would contact me and to just wait for the paperwork in the mail. They had to get there last $50 so she waited until Jan. 4th to file it so I would have to pay for Supervision for the month of January.

It was filed and approved the same day, and she probably figured I'd get it in the mail tomorrow on the 9th(My end date was the 13th). Either way I got the paperwork saying they have terminated my probation and that I am done, I am going to go make a bunch of copies so I have them for any and all reasons. I am going to try to get my badge so I can work in a dispensary or growhouse tomorrow since I have all the paperwork now, so hopefully I find a new better paying job soon because I am hating my job more and more each day.

I have also gotten my weight down to 160, I finally look almost normal a little chubby but not fat anymore which has given me a lot more confidence. April 2014 I was at my highest at 230lbs, and for whatever reason I couldn't get under 180 until I started smoking weed and once I did I lost weight immediately. Now that I can continuously smoke weed I hope that I can get down to 140 and if I gain any more weight on top of the 140 I hope it is all muscle. I have been 160 for over 3 weeks so I am hoping that I won't gain any weight and that this is my new normal until I lose more.

I am also the strongest and most muscular I have ever been thanks to the Testosterone which has helped me greatly with my depression, and lack of motivation/energy that I was really struggling with.

I am hoping that this next chapter of my life is better and with continued freedom, now that I can drink and smoke I am really hoping that I will have a social life because right now I don't haven't had a girlfriend in 3 years and I never hangout with anyone, so I really hope I can make some new friends and start hanging out with the ones I have now that I haven't really hung out with because I have been pretty much afraid to leave my house for the past 3 years, I am going to stay vigilant that I don't go back to jail, and hope that I don't get arrested for another dui because of the methadone or now because of the weed in my system since the laws are really dumb.

Thanks for all the support these past few years everyone you guys have been my only outlet and connection to the real world as I have isolated myself more and more from fear of violating my probation, I am hoping that I can lose the fear and regain my freedom from my mind and the police state that I live in.

Snout:
Congratulations! I remember well what it feels like to finish probation. Have fun, but not too much fun.

Chip:
Way to go, bro !

nick:
Congrats-have fun and try not to get caught again,huh.

6-mam:
Congrats mate!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version