dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Successful removal of MSM from Meth  (Read 10752 times)

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 11:22:15 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
Successful removal of MSM from Meth
« on: August 02, 2017, 07:46:08 AM »
edited and sourced from: https://www.thevespiary.org/talk/index.php?topic=8743.0

Successful removal of MSM from Meth

MSM is MethylsulfonylmethaneWiki and is a common cut for Meth. It is also sold as Meth misrepresented, which can really ruin your day !

Recently, the quality of street gear has depreciated to such an extent that you may chew some of these fine clear glass crystals and look at your partner wondering, taste anything ?

If you answer no, it's possible your stuff is cut in ratios like 2:1, 3:1, .... maybe as bad as 10:1

Does your dope have a terrible asparagus / brussel-sprout taste to it ? I'm curious what this is, as it's new to my palate and most distasteful and somewhat correlated with cut dope....

I have recently been following (the following) procedure:

Phase 1: DRY THE ACETONE.. really...
1) Really pay attention to microwaving the heck out of your epsom salts for 3-5 minutes. Break apart the resultant rock with a hammer. If this isn't necessary, keeep microwaving...
2) Drop 3-5 grams of dry Epsom powder into a standard Acetone squirter bottle (laboratory style) or your make shift snapple bottle or whatever...
3) Agitate slightly for a while to expose the salts to the acetone so they may suck out some of the moisture in your hydrated acetone. Let the acetone sit - I have found a difference in leaving it 24 hours.

Phase II: Chill the acetone
1) Place your acetone in Freezer (i have a subzero + vacuum/vapor condenser freezer- so my stuff wont get re-hydrated, etc) - probably best if you can make the container somewhat air-tight...
2) after 30 minutes to 1 hour, your acetone should be 0 degrees Celcius, or thereabouts...
3) Crush up your cut street gear and place at the bottom of a flask.
4) COver this powdery mass with an inch or two (use less, not more) of your very cold, hopefully dry acetone.
5) Agitate or swirl the flask for 30 seconds, cover, and place back in refrigerator.
6) Agitate every few minutes (this may not be necessary, but I'm just giving you all the steps I take...) The goal is to keep the acetone cold, and simultaneously dissolve the MSM. Several minutes to 30 minutes is enough time to refrigerate and agitate, etc.
7) Decant (pour off) your acetone into another flask or cup or crytal plate or whatever your have. In theory, this acetone contains the cut used, and maybe you'd like to verify this by evaporating the acetone and seeing what you've got left. Worst case scenario is that your acetone is still too wet and there's some meth in your acetone which will be evident from the taste of the junk left over after the acetone evaporates.

8) Finally, you are left with a powdery mass in your flask which appears "wet" from the residual acetone not yet completely evaporated. Let this sit at room temp or carefully warm it and let the acetone evaporate. In theory, you have cleaned up your gear, and you may proceed by removing the now dry powder from the flask and consuming as you normally would.

Remember- methHCL powder is as good as methHCL glass - indeed they both become the same liquid mass in your pipe and snap back to crystal form after an initial heating.
But if you want to recrystallize, you may dissolve the powder into distilled H20, doing so dropwise!! until a soupy liquid is sitting in your flask. Then evaporate (carefully- ie dont heat on stove or be impatient unless you're experienced at this) and you will be left with one solid rock which in my case is often so hard, i need to use a hammer to break it apart for consumption.

I dont recommend this process for anything less than an 8-ball or 3.5 grams. You can try it- it's just micro-chem extraction lab...

An alternate method of MSM removal:

Rhodium and others have posted about the DEA's usage of convection heating at 105 C to sublimate (or "evaportate-off") the MSM. It works- but I like the above process better- stuff tastes funny / has slight color change every time I bake it at 100C or so...

It does work, however- and the key to it is having a convection oven. It doesn't work nearly as well in my toaster oven.

The principle at work is that you are exploting the difference in respective melting points of methHCL and MSM.
MSM sublimates (thank god) at 105C whereas MethHCL melts at 175 C (approx). Thus, meth goes nowhere at 105 for 10 minutes, whereas you effectively boil off the MSM at this temp/time duration.

real simple: heat your street gear in a convection oven for 10 minutes at 100-110 C (approx 225 F). You wont necessarily see the missing MSM anywhere- b/c your glassware will be evenly heated and the MSM wont stick to it at that temp... It will basically be plated out on the first surface it enounters which is colder than 110C....

I'll post a picture of what this weekend's cleanup effort yielded from some supposedly good street gear. So even "good" stuff is polluted- by as much as 50/50. Yes- this stuff you could feel on the first hit or so, pre-cleanup. Post cleanup- it was impressive to the zombies even, and required hammer-breaking to begin using. :-)

MSM is used precisely because it forms beautiful crystals and because these crystals are difficult to discern from pure authentic meth crystals. Perhaps a neural network could eventually be trained to pick one from the other, but so far, I've read nothing nor developed an accurate sense of how to predict the quality of the gear from the look and feel of the crystal. Indeed- some of the powder has been far superior to some of the crystal found in the bag.....
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 08:15:02 AM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline jdub

• SA_Chat+
  • jdub has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 25, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Successful removal of MSM from Meth
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 11:29:05 PM »
Have you weighed your product before/after to see how much its cut?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 04:38:01 AM »
I didn't write that post - it came from the vespiary but lately i have been sold 100% MSM on at least 2 occasions.

it's isn't very easy to spot - it usually looks day and wet BUT it tastes awful, gives you a dry mouth and makes you feel horrid and you're just waiting for the unpleasant feeling to pass. You just broke the silly but very serious law, dropped some hard earned coin and ended up feeling worse than without it. Now that's depressing !

Meth cut with MSM will metabolize much faster too (don't want that).

I'm sure that many people are reprocessing their good Meth by melting it with MSM and then recystallising it.

I have seen Heroin that's been "rerocked" with an obvious cut - the same lame game.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 05:00:12 AM by Chip »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline dyrt1957

• dirty
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • dyrt1957 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 11, 2018, 12:21:25 AM
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 06:15:39 AM »
I looked at the Wiki page for MSM according to the info on there I may not be getting much out of my tin, but it may help my osteoarthritis...lol At the rate it's being used in my area my osteo should be cured soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip (OP)

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 11:59:25 PM »
I looked at the Wiki page for MSM according to the info on there I may not be getting much out of my tin, but it may help my osteoarthritis...lol At the rate it's being used in my area my osteo should be cured soon.

:) :) :)

indeed !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions