Core Topics > Seniors, Geriatrics

Father Peacefully Passes Away with Dignity and in Much Comfort

<< < (2/10) > >>

Chip:
Thanks, NZNG ... i have been playing this scenario over and over already so the grief can only improve and evolve into acceptance.

it hurts less knowing that this was his wish.

i've stopped injecting but a little bit of extra "P", as you call it, is all that's needed -- strictly therapeutic doses only.

i'm now being kind to myself and want to be more available for my currently accepting but naturally, a bit despondent mother.

we've had plenty of time to get used to this.

Dopeless Hopefiend:
Sorry to hear about your dad chipper. I'm so glad that he passed peacefully surrounded by those who love him. I lost my grandpa & my husband about a month apart in 2014.  Heartbreaking as it was, I found a lot of comfort in the fact that they were both able to die at home with their loved ones there with them to the very end. I hope to be so lucky when it's my time as well.
Sending much love and prayers of comfort to you, your mom & your family.

Chip:
THANK YOU !

Your husband also ? I had no idea. That would have been extremely difficult, on top of your grandfather and so soon.

They also had a nice exit and that really make it easier on us who are left.

Thanks for the well wishes, they've been expecting this for a while and that's been a great help.

All this still makes me want to grow old but not too old like dad did ... all is ask for is another thirty years and if I can't get that then at least let our mother die before i do ... i feel that I owe them that.

I hope that you have found or are still looking for a partner.

dizzle:
Chipper I'm glad that you are at peace with this. Losing someone is tough no matter how you slice it.

RIP

Chip:
Thanks Dizzle, I am at peace with it. It is also tough but we have to keep going forward and remember to keep making new relationships.

EMC:
My condolences brother. RIP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version