dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: the straight dope on DMT  (Read 33444 times)

Offline Snoop

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Snoop is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 02, 2020, 11:11:54 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: the straight dope on DMT
« Reply #29 from previous page: July 04, 2016, 08:05:48 PM »
Man.... same here.

It seems like when I start to really get that "feeling" (physical) not (psychosomatic) that rising in my chest that spreads into my throat, and makes me swallow hard.

And the zooming balls experience ensues. Its like I run outta gas. And it's over. For the most part.

But such is the nature of DMT. And I kinda enjoy that it doesn't fuck with me long into the next day..... while I'm at work. Or around people you can't have frog eyes around. The folks, your bitches folks and the like.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2016, 08:23:23 PM »
Can't imagine why anyone would want/need to shoot the stuff unless they want to get more into themselves than they can via smoking.  Rush from smoking is way more intense than the few things i've iv'd.  Anyone else smoke their deems off foil?  I swear by it, but always hear about people putting it on a bowl of weed or somthing.  I can't imagine I could get the same amount in me as quick (before I'm unable to smoke more) via pot-pipe.  If doing the foil route you gotta form it into a little bowl because it liquifies with heat, can't really "run a line" like tar on foil.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Mr.pooper

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Mr.pooper is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PM
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2016, 03:47:35 PM »
My experience with psychedelics is pretty much limited to a lot of LSD & mushrooms when I was younger and PCP once taken unknowingly, (that was a total mindfuck. I almost jumped off a roof because I thought I could fly). I've never done DMT though. Isn't it the same thing as ayahuasca?

I wanna hear the PCP story and why you were gonna jump off a roof? I've often heard that story about someone thinking they could fly on certain drugs, and attempt flying off a balcony. Why wouldn't they test it out on the ground first? Did they just jump and flap their arms like a bird, or put their hands out like superman?

Maybe they thought they could only glide? so needed a high starting point like with hang gliders?

Can't imagine why anyone would want/need to shoot the stuff unless they want to get more into themselves than they can via smoking.  Rush from smoking is way more intense than the few things i've iv'd.  Anyone else smoke their deems off foil?  I swear by it, but always hear about people putting it on a bowl of weed or somthing.  I can't imagine I could get the same amount in me as quick (before I'm unable to smoke more) via pot-pipe.  If doing the foil route you gotta form it into a little bowl because it liquifies with heat, can't really "run a line" like tar on foil.

I watched a documentary called "the underground LSD palace" on youtube, and the girl being interviewed said her boyfriend would shoot up DMT. She claimed they set up IV bags of DMT with a dial to adjust the intake to more or less, to control your DMT trip intensity, and keep riding the peak. Tripping for days at a time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If only I had checked myself"
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline Dopeless Hopefiend

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Dopeless Hopefiend is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 30, 2017, 01:20:01 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2016, 05:07:08 PM »
Well @Mr.pooper, I was like 15 or 16 & went to an underage dance club. There was some older guy there handing out clove cigarettes to people & I took one and smoked it.  About 20 minutes later I realized I was really fucked up, but had no idea what the fuck I was on. I mean I'd smoked a ton of weed, dropped LSD, done speed a few times by that point, but this was a whole different ballgame. I found the dude with the cloves and tried to ask him what the fuck he gave me but I couldn't really get any words out. He just started laughing hysterically & said something like "Ooh the sherm done hit ya now huh?" I didn't even know what sherm was. So I was still staring at him like an idiot & he goes, "you know... Angel Dust baaaaabyyyyy." Seriously sounded like some fucking nefarious television "dope pusher" from an after-school special. Luckily I had some friends with me who weren't on it because I probably would've killed myself or something. I remember walking outside, in the middle of downtown and it felt like every step I took I was like bouncing 5 feet into the air when my foot went up, and then when I brought it down I would slam back down to the concrete. So I guess that's what made me think I could fly. I was just walking & had the sensation of almost flying so I figured, shit why not try the real thing? We were back at my friend's house by then & the people there talked me down off the roof by convincing me that I had to practice my flying skills from a lower launch point first. They suggested the porch which was maybe 4 or so feet off the ground. I tried.... Numerous times but was not successful in my attempts at flying. I did however wake up covered in scratches the next day from landing in the bushes a few times. Never had a desire to do pcp again. It was a little too much of an out of body experience for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it. - Albus  Dumbledore

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2016, 11:56:23 PM »
I graduated with a guy who took acid and was on the roof saying he could fly only to fall off and break his neck, I don't know or think that he meant it and that he legitimately just fell because he was drinking too, but people blew it way out of proportion and the dumb ass news caught on to it and did the typical acid kills kids series.

Didn't some musicians kid fall off a mountain on acid last year, damn that would suck. I had a few friends that took it when we went hiking, I have always disliked psychedelics so I didn't partake and only have taken shrooms, and ecstasy if you consider that close to a psychedelic. It was fun convincing them I saw a cougar, hah you'd never known junkies had such stamina until a cougar is mentioned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2016, 06:22:23 AM »
DMT will literally change your life in the way you see psychedelics ... I don't really like tripping but DMT is just amazing.

Chipster highly recommends it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Griffin

• Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2016, 12:12:48 PM »
Yeah I figured if I ever tried them again, I'd do dmt because of the length of the trip, last thing I want is to convince myself I am dead, or now permenantly crazy, or in that state and freak out for a long ass trip. However taking shrooms help take away my suicidal ideation almost 100% for a few years, no lie. I used to hear kill yourself all day and think about different ways to do it constantly, my conscience would cause me a lot of anxiety because I couldn't stop it from constantly saying kill yourself all day it was horrible.

When I took it for the first time, I was with my best friends, we went to an awesome bonfire party on halloween so a ton of people in crazy costumes with a big fire, they lit a couch on fire. Fire is kind of the shit when your in that state, it was amazing. When we went home everyone was saying they were going to take more and trip all night and I was like hell yeah and ate another 2 g's, then when we got there everyone was like ahh nevermind we're going to sleep.

So I was up all by myself the whole entire night tripping balls, and I kept hearing that voice saying kill yourself and it just got louder and louder and I really thought about it, and I don't know why but the next day that voice was gone, and I didn't think about that shit for a few years after, I also didn't have any panic attacks for like 6 months afterwards. It sounds stupid but I don't know why it went away, it was like very spiritual and introspective and I felt like I came to an agreement with myself and I can't explain it but it truly helped me.

I ended up having a panic attack abou 6 months later because I was 19 and I got into a bar for the very first time because the band that was playing wanted me to audition for them. So on their bus I got really drunk with them, and one of the girls there was cool and her and her mom kept buying me drinks, and I got hammered. Well mid show the mom who is probably late 50s starts rubbing all over me.

Well right before the show is over she tells me to come to the bathroom and tells me to have sex with her when I got there. I like a drunken dumb ass hole thought it was a good idea or felt like I couldn't get out, even though it was horrible in a public bathroom with a chick who's daughter I was trying to go home with, bout mid way through I just couldn't and I ran out and my friends who were picking me up to take me home just got there and we left.

The next morning my dick burned and I convinced myself that this lady gave me something after she liquored me up and practically date raped me and my dumb ass didn't wear a condom. So I had a full blown panic attack went to the clinic that day got tested and was lucky I didn't have anything.

It grossed me out, a few weeks later her daughter sent me a friend request on facebook which was so weird cause she knew what happened. I don't know that shit messed with my head back in the day, I was grossed out, but at the same time felt like a complete asshole for just running out and not saying anything and leaving. My friends thought it was hilarious, I woke up that morning so hungover and my dick felt like I had pissed out jalapeno juice and I was piecing what happened the previous night together and they were filling in the gaps from what I told them on the car ride home while laughing at me, not one of my best days for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2016, 07:52:17 PM »

im gonna try it IV. i cant break thru just using tinfoil or a pipe. first time i did it was using tinfoil, but my hits werent big enough and the deems caught fire and lit the $20 bill i was using to inhale smoke on fire. next few times i used a pipe with a ton of ash and a screen, worked well but didnt break thru. most recently ive been using a bong with a screen and ash which works really well but im using amounts way larger than i need cause im sure some drips thru, im torching it and destroying it, etc. i wanna try injecting it cause the dose is much smaller, but i wont use lemon juice or vinegar and its my understanding that DMT isnt very water soluble so i havent gotten to try it yet, but i got a friend whos an organic chemist who said he'll get me some DMT acetate (i believe he said acetate, i could be wrong)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline Mr.pooper

« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2016, 08:07:16 PM »
im gonna try it IV. i cant break thru just using tinfoil or a pipe. first time i did it was using tinfoil, but my hits werent big enough and the deems caught fire and lit the $20 bill i was using to inhale smoke on fire. next few times i used a pipe with a ton of ash and a screen, worked well but didnt break thru. most recently ive been using a bong with a screen and ash which works really well but im using amounts way larger than i need cause im sure some drips thru, im torching it and destroying it, etc. i wanna try injecting it cause the dose is much smaller, but i wont use lemon juice or vinegar and its my understanding that DMT isnt very water soluble so i havent gotten to try it yet, but i got a friend whos an organic chemist who said he'll get me some DMT acetate (i believe he said acetate, i could be wrong)

Have you tried using a "oil burner" yet? AKA Your typical meth pipe. Always works great for me, way better than some foil or direct flame on a weed pipe. Bout 3-4 fat hits out of a bubble gets me going haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline Esoteric Anhydride

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Esoteric Anhydride has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 14, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2016, 08:31:56 PM »
i wanna try injecting it cause the dose is much smaller, but i wont use lemon juice or vinegar and its my understanding that DMT isnt very water soluble so i havent gotten to try it yet, but i got a friend whos an organic chemist who said he'll get me some DMT acetate (i believe he said acetate, i could be wrong)

Freebase DMT isn't soluble in neutral or basic media, but it is soluble in acidic water. The acetic acid from tar is enough to get it in solution, I've unknowingly had freebase residue get into a solution of tar and wound up with VERY interesting dope shots. A little hcl or acetic is all that's needed to bang the freebase. Another option is the fumarate salt, which is water soluble and very stable, so it's great for storing DMT over time, which the freebase is *not* good for as it will oxidize rapidly. The fumarate salt may be what your friend was referring to, as again, it's a very easy to make, very stable and a very soluble form of DMT that can be sniffed or injected (or consumed orally with an MAOI); or even converted back into freebase and vaporised.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2016, 05:59:29 AM »
Freebase DMT isn't soluble in neutral or basic media, but it is soluble in acidic water. The acetic acid from tar is enough to get it in solution, I've unknowingly had freebase residue get into a solution of tar and wound up with VERY interesting dope shots. A little hcl or acetic is all that's needed to bang the freebase. Another option is the fumarate salt, which is water soluble and very stable, so it's great for storing DMT over time, which the freebase is *not* good for as it will oxidize rapidly. The fumarate salt may be what your friend was referring to, as again, it's a very easy to make, very stable and a very soluble form of DMT that can be sniffed or injected (or consumed orally with an MAOI); or even converted back into freebase and vaporised.

good to know but too late for me - a fair while ago, i tried to dissolve it in water but of course, i failed. i wish i had this resource (and your expertise) at the time !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Griffin

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2016, 07:43:48 AM »
Sorry to go off topic but has anyone used a meth pipe to smoke bth? I have always wanted to use a hash dab rig but never got the chance, I heard some people had good experiences some bad. I thought if you smoked with a rig that was a water pipe that when the smoke hit the water the H would get stuck in the bong water cause it's water soluble. I figured since weed isn't really water soluble that's why you can use water pipes, but for stuff like meth, coke, and H if you used one the dope would get stuck in the water when you try to smoke it, does that make sense?

This is what my last rig looked like it would have water in the bottom part which I always figured would trap the dope if I used it for that.

On a side note if any of you guys like glass pipes and stuff like that and are in denver you should check out illusions, they have some $100,000 pipes that are insane. Like 4-5 feet of amazing intricate glass work.

This is one of my favorites that I have seen there, its all glass even where the sails are and the smoke travels through most all of it.

Last time I went they didn't have that piece anymore but they had a new one that was a lemur skeleton it is one of the coolest I have ever seen. It kind of looks like reptile in the movie mortal kombat when it follows them through that cage if any of you remember that scene. The one behind it in the video is really amazing too, its probably 4 foot by 4 foot and all of its interconnected so you would smoke out of one side and fill the whole thing up with smoke.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 03:32:32 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Mr.pooper

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2016, 04:08:13 PM »
@Griffin  Why do you think they invented dab rigs? To dab BTH!!

Use a dome-less titanium nail, or quartz banger on the rig. Also DONT PUT WATER IN THE RIG. Just "dry hit" the bong so nothing is lost in the water.

If you really wanna go hard, buy a e-nail that's always hot and ready. That way you can get the perfect temperature dab to maximize vaporizing.

I see all these videos on youtube titled "1 gram hash dab!!!"...time to change up the game and do a 1 gram dab of BTH! THAT RUSH!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2016, 02:49:09 PM »
Dig this I posted in the "how you doing" thread about this morning's visit to my psych-

Check this out - right before leaving we'd been discussing amphetamines & how I'd never touch any without an opiate, instant bad voices, etc...  I asked him if he was at all familiar with dmt.  "Yeah." We had a sentence or two and I said "if i could ever afford to go to central america I would really like to do the ayahuasca.  He said "you know, you can do that right here in Colorado.  Boulder.  You can do it in a traditional spiritual setting with a shaman & all that or a more neutral/modern setting. So long as you don't think your spiritual beliefs would clash I think you'd dig the traditional type."  He asked if I'd ever read Strausman's "DMT: The spirit molecule".  "Yeah, read it at about 20 & didn't come across dmt until my late 30's."  "Well...   The study that the book was about...  I was in it."  No Bullshit. 

Looks like Jesus and I are going to talk to the space monkeys.  My parents will flip, hahaha.  Likely won't happen for a time, I'm forever broke as shit.  Might not tell the folks either - could be a little unkind, they are very traditional Christians.   Anyhow, looks to me that my life is about to get very real again.  meant two ways - "heavy (kinda always is though) & that I am about to have a real, and really good life again. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Mr.pooper

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2016, 04:13:59 PM »
See what I mean about life almost being pre-planned? If you would have never become a drug user, you would have never met this therapist, who just so happened to be part of the DMT culture, and has sent your mind/life in a certain direction. In this instance the ayahuasca trip seems to be calling to you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2016, 08:24:14 PM »
See what I mean about life almost being pre-planned? If you would have never become a drug user, you would have never met this therapist, who just so happened to be part of the DMT culture, and has sent your mind/life in a certain direction. In this instance the ayahuasca trip seems to be calling to you.

I'm of the same or similar mindset - I believe in pre-destination, even determinism.  Mine does include free will, i don't believe them to be mutually exclusive - time being the only dimension (that we experience) that we have limited access to.  This whole process of getting off the h has been full of unique "coincidences."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions