dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: What's The Quality of Gear Like Where You Are?  (Read 10045 times)

Offline Benz (OP)

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Benz is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 11, 2016, 06:01:35 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
What's The Quality of Gear Like Where You Are?
« on: March 09, 2016, 01:38:57 AM »
The dope's been really low grade where I am (Newcastle, UK) for a couple of weeks. I'm hoping this isn't going to be a long term thing but I'm hearing stories from other parts of the country now. Seriously, 0.5g in a rig just tickled my receptors yesterday.

So, what's the world situation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
Re: What's The Quality of Gear Like Where You Are?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 02:03:16 AM »
Im in Houston and we got the hook up... Holla if you hear me.

Huuuuuuuuh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 02:08:21 AM »
ms gets a lot of dope from Birmingham AL and new Orleans LA. both are usually really good. tan to grey ecp. Birmingham is preferable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 11:59:26 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 03:59:26 AM »
speaking about "crystal" and not "dope" -- the quality has almost halved, which is a bad sign for a number of reasons BUT the fallout at least, is reduced.

Crime and negative consequences of meth. use rises proportionally with purity so it's good in that respect but users have to spend twice as much so there is far more discontent, which leads to opportunism and angry people.

the value of the product is it's strength and purity - consistency is good HR and makes good business sense too.

it's bad enough being a silly junkie so you don't need people lying to you and ripping you off -- if the purity decreases significantly then you should hope that "your guy" (if he's a quality act) to mention it to you so at least you aren't being lied to (so you can make adjustments).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Fat Pie

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Fat Pie is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 12, 2022, 04:01:23 PM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 11:57:27 PM »
The dope's been really low grade where I am (Newcastle, UK) for a couple of weeks. I'm hoping this isn't going to be a long term thing but I'm hearing stories from other parts of the country now. Seriously, 0.5g in a rig just tickled my receptors yesterday.

So, what's the world situation?

I may be a speedball user rather than a straight dope fiend these days, so the rush tends to be more important to me than the nod, but right now my pupils are pinned, and I'm having to compose this with my left eye clamped shut because it's drifting off into the back of my skull. So someone's selling decent brown in the UK, at least in my experience. I feel for you though Benz; doing a half gram shot and not getting a thing out of it would piss me off royally.

All in all, things seem to still be fine here in London. The powder actually appears to have gotten much lighter in terms of colour recently, more beige like it used to be, rather than the dark brown which has been standard in the bags I've seen for a while now (though the colour of Afghan heroin has always fluctuated and will always fluctuate; additionally, IMO quality is not tied to the colour of our dope, though it can potentially be an indicator of it).

It could just be my own experience here, but a long time user and CPP I was sat next to at a meeting yesterday was clearly nodding out in his chair. He said he'd used recently, and that the brown he'd copped was the best he'd seen in a long time. He even went so far as to say that it reminded him of the gear that had been around prior to the drought of '07 (he might've actually been meaning to refer to the '09/'10 drought, which was the really big one that affected almost all users of Afghan dope, but since I wasn't using junk until 2008, I don't know the details; however, I never heard anyone complain about a drought here before 2010 or so).

As for myself, I think the brown in London is the best it's been in a long time, but then I've never experienced it become terrible except on a few rare occasions years and years ago (there was this really dark brown powder which looked and smelled right, but when you shot it, nothing happened). The truth is that I've never truly been affected by any drought thanks to having bagged a lucky dealer, a guy I've known since my schooldays who's well connected and deals in weight (which is why he's in Wandsworth right now), but still sorts me out by delivering my half gram orders for old time's sake.

Although I've heard that even stuff imported fresh can already be stepped on quite heavily, and I shoot quite large amounts to begin with, I like to think I'd notice bad heroin which wasn't making me high after eight years. But if that were the case, why are my pupils pinned and my eyelids closing without my approval? Half a gram of coke and dope in a spoon usually covers an evening for me, and has done for years and years now, but I cut my individual shots in half or even into quarters just to be safe, and they still end up putting me on my ass. Last week, after a particularly heavy session, I ate and went to bed, only to wake up shortly thereafter with a weird choking sensation in my throat because my body had suddenly decided to vomit while I was lying comatose on my back. Thankfully my stomach content was mostly liquid and bits of digested stuff at that point, and my brain suddenly woke up of its own accord, otherwise I was at serious risk of pulling a Jimi Hnedrix.

I know for a fact the coke I get is excellent, not only from experience, but because every single person I've given it to has said it's the best they've ever had. Even someone I met from the old site who was over from LA and used plenty of dope and coke out there gave our local white a 10/10, so why shouldn't the brown be just as good? Not the soundest of logic, I know. Sometimes I think that maybe I'm just used to crap rather than 'real' dope, but after nearly a decade of using, that doesn't seem too credible. My cocaine paranoia convinces me that my entire life as an addict has been an imaginary one (though I can certainly say I do wish the withdrawals had been a figment of my imagination). But I know that a drug has to be halfway decent in order to make you high and turn you into an addict.

Sorry about all that verbosity. I really should learn to just enjoy my high. I just hate to see anyone not getting their money's worth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Fentfiend420

• Scum dog universe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fentfiend420 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 13, 2020, 12:21:14 PM
  • "Commit suicide infront of loved ones"
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2016, 03:02:50 AM »
Im in Houston and we got the hook up... Holla if you hear me.

Huuuuuuuuh

I agree with ya man. Tar can be a hit or miss. But the powder we get in h town is almost always decent if not bad ass! I've been going through a friends connect lately and the ecp is A1!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's like a world were you don't fit.
A life you can't live.
Somewhere you can see the food,
But can't touch the silverware.

Offline AllNightLong

• Reputation Power: 15
  • AllNightLong is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 04, 2017, 03:34:28 PM
  • Broke but not sick
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2016, 02:40:39 PM »
The quality of ecp that I am getting in North Carolina seems to be pretty good. I have a hellacious tolerance at the moment and it still takes me around a .25 gram shot to get off but that has nothing to do with the quality of the dope. That would be more due to the fact that suboxone jacks tolerance up like a motherfucker and I've been on the shit for almost 9 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Fat Pie

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Fat Pie is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 12, 2022, 04:01:23 PM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2016, 01:33:04 AM »
The quality of ecp that I am getting in North Carolina seems to be pretty good. I have a hellacious tolerance at the moment and it still takes me around a .25 gram shot to get off but that has nothing to do with the quality of the dope. That would be more due to the fact that suboxone jacks tolerance up like a motherfucker and I've been on the shit for almost 9 years.

That's weird. I've been on subox for six years now, and it doesn't seem to have any effect on my tolerance. I'm still using the same amounts to get high that I was before I went on maintenance.

Then again, I try to keep to 10mg a day and space out my doses, but under 12mg the stuff has never really stopped me from getting off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal