dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Viberzi (eluxadoline) IV Experience  (Read 25531 times)

Offline twstedroads (OP)

• Reputation Power: 2
  • twstedroads is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 09, 2021, 08:32:56 AM
  • Our Community Board
Viberzi (eluxadoline) IV Experience
« on: February 20, 2016, 02:02:55 AM »
So I decided to be bold enough and break down a 100mg Viberzi to prep for IV. I may have been one of the first people to experiment with this new opiate for IBS in this way.

Eluxadoline (INN, USAN) (brand name Viberzi vye-ber-zee; former developmental code name JNJ-27018966) is a novel, orally-active drug approved for the treatment of diarrhea and abdominal pain in individuals with diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome (IBS-D). It was approved for use by the United States Food and Drug Administration on May 27, 2015.[2] The drug originated from Janssen Pharmaceutica and was developed by Actavis.

MECHANISM OF ACTION

Eluxadoline is a μ- and κ-opioid receptor agonist and δ-opioid receptor antagonist that acts locally in the enteric nervous system, possibly decreasing adverse effects on the central nervous system.

I got way more than I expected. This particular molecule gives a very nice rush when IV'd. Ok legs, and still a sensation I can't associate to any other opiate. Not that I am saying that it's a bad thing. Anyways, I am happy to answer questions, but for now I am off to bed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
Re: Viberzi (eluxadoline) IV Experience
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 02:06:55 PM »
This is interesting... this drug seems pretty new... you got it prescribed for diarrhea I'm assuming?

So you liked the high? How strong would you say it is compared to another opi and can you give us an idea about where your tolerance is at?

The only info I can find about its potency is this:

In human abuse potential studies, eluxadoline produced both positive and negative responses. The maximal effects of eluxadoline on Drug Liking are greater than that of placebo, but less than that of oxycodone (schedule II). Eluxadoline produced small statistically significant increases in several positive subjective responses such as visual analog scale (VAS) scores for Take Drug Again, Subjective Drug Value, Good Drug Effects, High, and the Addiction Research Center Inventory-Morphine Benzedrine Group (ARCI-MBG, Euphoria). The positive subjective responses to eluxadoline were most often statistically significantly less than those produced by oxycodone. Eluxadoline produced a high rate of euphoria in human abuse potential studies. However, these euphoric effects of eluxadoline are less than that of oxycodone.

Considering its only schedule 4 and can be IVed, that's not too shabby.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 02:08:53 PM by Guts »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 02:27:58 PM »
Does it dissolve well in water? The molecule comprises a carboxylic acid group, an amino group, and a imidazole ring, all of which are ionizable. So, that would tend to make it water soluble. It's just that it's a big, complex molecule with a three phenyl rings, so I was wondering if it was readily water-soluble.

I hadn't heard anything about this new drug until I read this. Cool! Very cool.

This compound has a very complex molecular structure. Reminds me of a peptide, actually. I think it may have been designed with enkephalin in mind, through some SAR work on that peptide.

The structure is depicted by the diagram below:

« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 02:31:45 PM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline twstedroads (OP)

• Our Community Board
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2016, 03:29:29 PM »
Glad you guys are interested! I don't have IBS they actually just sort of fell into my lap, I won't say anything more than that.

I have been using Heroin, Oxycodone, and Suboxone/Zubsolv for about 11 years. I am in my late twenties.

It was interesting reading both of your analysis' on the molecule. I take about 6/mg of bupe a day to stay comfy usually by IM administration. When I take vacations I usually use about .5 - .75 grams heroin a day or if i'm taking oxys like 180mg a day.

I just remember finishing the push of the plunger and being so pleasantly surprised of the opiate rush I got and the opiate warmth that stuck around. I can only compare the rush to a wannabe hydromorphone rush. The tablet had a coating i had to suck off and it crushed into a lot of powder maybe slightly less than you would get from a crushed percocet. i mixed it into a solution and strained it into my spoon with a coffee filter. Result was crystal clear and full of the chemical because I got pretty high. Obviously I didn't extract all 100mg id say maybe 80mg made it into the syringe. I would always prefer say an oxycodone or heroin shot to this. but this is still a great opiate and I hope that it isn't the type of molecule that would be dangerous to use recreationally, because it without a doubt has significant value. I would love to hear more about the molecule, or from others that have tested this stuff. I have quite a few of these.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 03:43:24 PM by twstedroads »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Reezy

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Reezy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 20, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 10:32:59 PM »
I just searched online and can't find anyone selling them, but being a Sch IV i think you should be able to buy them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline twstedroads (OP)

• Our Community Board
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 07:11:18 PM »
anyone have any idea if this would break down into a morphine or opiate metabolite? aka would this trigger any Positive results on a urine drug screen?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2016, 08:24:33 PM »
Reezy: It's fairly new I think... were you looking at IOPs to try to find it?

Twisted: It surely breaks down into an opiate metabolites since it itself is an opiate. However, I don't it is commonly tested for. These things are usually very specific.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions