dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: News about Than & Paups!  (Read 19670 times)

Offline Thoms

• "Is a sex God"
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • Thoms is now quite familiar.Thoms is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 27, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: News about Than & Paups!
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2016, 08:45:18 PM »
@Griffin I think you should. Anyway to spread the word especially sense you are from so close.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Fear and self loathing in thoms.

Offline nick

• Founder
  • Founders
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • nick has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 22, 2019, 05:49:59 AM
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2016, 09:14:49 PM »
This is kind of a weird question but do you guys think i should put the news article on my facebook to see if anyone i know from oklahoma has heard anything about it or knew them or anything? I have probably 500 fb friends who live in OK cause i spent the first 21 years of my life there and only lived about 30 minutes from them.

Sure,do it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2016, 10:04:59 PM »
This is kind of a weird question but do you guys think i should put the news article on my facebook to see if anyone i know from oklahoma has heard anything about it or knew them or anything? I have probably 500 fb friends who live in OK cause i spent the first 21 years of my life there and only lived about 30 minutes from them.

Definitely do it. And don't forget to mention the $10,000. If anyone talk it will be someone on the edge of it all, a friend of the guilty who they confided in or a friend who that person talked to. The lesss they are attached to the guilty person(s) the better the money will look. You,informingpeople who might travel in overlapping social circles might have a better chance than reaching someone who knows something than a quick blurb on the local news would.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2016, 05:30:10 PM »
That is how they ended up catching the dudes who chopped up a girl named carina saunders a few years back and threw her in homelands garage containers. A guy I used to use with dated her in high school it was so fucked up to hear about she was only 19 at the time, and it was the first time I had ever been close to any type of gang, or cartel violence or whatever it was they were trying to send a message because they tried to force her into prostitution(human/sex trafficking) and she refused was the story of why that eventually came out.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/carina-saunders-final-autopsy-released-oklahoma-police-violent-death-confirmed-article-1.1137833

Here's the story of what happened if your interested or heard about it when it happened. What is fucked up is I am pretty sure that the 2 dudes who did it they caught and charged, had a statement from a witness who was there and got away through a window, and had a cell phone with the video of the 2 guys doing it but they both got away with it because the cops are idiots and the main guy behind it is suing the city for improper interrogation.

The other is getting out of prison this year after completing 3 years on a 10 year meth manufacturing charge. Not that I think that you should be arrested for making meth, if your doing it without the chance of killing someone else but the fact that he walked on the murder pisses me off because they tortured her and then cut her up and made sure they found her next to her house to send a message.

I don't the whole thing pisses me off they have a ton of evidence on both dudes but I am pretty sure they both got off of it, i could be wrong but that was the last I heard about it. But they found the 2 dudes from word of mouth and people speaking up and the little clues ended up getting the guy with the phone that had the video of him and another guy in the act. So hopefully something comes of it, i doubt any of my people know them but maybe it will get passed around to someone who does.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Mimi

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Mimi is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 13, 2019, 12:55:31 PM
  • C'est la vie......
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2016, 08:29:55 PM »
Passed a polygraph, big deal.
Perhaps they will look a little harder at Ms. Holman

http://oklahoma.arrests.org/search.php?fname=tiffany+&lname=HOLMAN&fpartial=True
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2016, 11:21:14 AM »
Wow are polygraphs still allowed to have any say in anything to do with anything. They aren't permissible in court because they are pretty much bs, I hope they look into it as well that is ridiculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Der Alte Krieger

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Der Alte Krieger is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 29, 2020, 03:38:00 AM
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2016, 11:58:50 AM »
I hadnt heard of the house being broken into by that methed out looking chick a week before the fire. is that new info?

I wonder if she is the gal with the kid they were trying to help? The same one they sold/gave the old Volvo too? Ausativa met her on the bus and introduced her to them when he was going up to lodge with them.

I had been planning a trip up there but blew the motor on my truck and wasn't able to make it up there when planned, which would have been around the time they were murdered.

I don't know who all the cops talked to but I know of several from the DFW have made statements to investigators.

Aus had made comment's at the time to the effect that since everybody was being mean to his sorry ass he was going to withhold any info he had about it,

Curious if Aus is a member here?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2016, 01:06:44 PM »
I don't beleive he is a memeber here, unless he is using a totally different handle. The only member that is even close to his name is "AuSlove" and I'm guessing that isn't him, and even if it is, that member has never logged in. So, basically, no, he is not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Der Alte Krieger

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Der Alte Krieger is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 29, 2020, 03:38:00 AM
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2016, 01:21:22 PM »
Wait, I think someone said he was in jail. I need to call a friend and see if I can get the details.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline candy

• Founders
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • candy has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 22, 2019, 03:23:09 PM
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2016, 06:07:37 PM »

Aus had made comment's at the time to the effect that since everybody was being mean to his sorry ass he was going to withhold any info he had about it,

Curious if Aus is a member here?

Just fucking unbelievable. What a complete sorry ass, self-centered, little shit. I know he is just a young kid, but two great human beings were murdered and any information could have solved their murder. Sometimes the most insignificant facts can lead to more significant facts, and so on.
Someone should tell him to share any info he knows so their families can get some closure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Harm Reduction...
Enables choices, possibilities, and opportunities without imposing change.

Offline EMC

• Reputation Power: 5
  • EMC is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 09, 2023, 12:29:02 PM
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2016, 09:43:31 AM »
I'm vaguely remembering the shit with Aus saying he had info but was going to withhold it to punish the board and its members. Or something to that effect. But I think enough people shot that theory down, saying he was a liar who would say anything for a bit of attention. If he did know anything, I'm sure that 10k would get him talking.

And yes DAK I do recall someone here saying he was in jail now. Maybe Nick? I'm forgetting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2016, 04:39:19 PM »
Passed a polygraph, big deal.
Perhaps they will look a little harder at Ms. Holman

http://oklahoma.arrests.org/search.php?fname=tiffany+&lname=HOLMAN&fpartial=True

little offtopic but i HATE that fucking website. i got nearly a dozen fucking pictures on there want them down they show up in google index on first page when you search my name, i hate that shit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline tea time

• New and Improved!
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • tea time is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 12, 2016, 05:48:32 PM
  • Note to self: Try not to get high
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2016, 07:05:37 PM »
I'm vaguely remembering the shit with Aus saying he had info but was going to withhold it to punish the board and its members. Or something to that effect. But I think enough people shot that theory down, saying he was a liar who would say anything for a bit of attention. If he did know anything, I'm sure that 10k would get him talking.

And yes DAK I do recall someone here saying he was in jail now. Maybe Nick? I'm forgetting.

This sounds about right.  Fuck that dude.

RIP paups and than0

And I doubt anyone will solve chem's murder.  Things in Flint are FUCKED.  Solving cold murder cases is not a big priority.  RIP Mike.  You guys are missed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin (OP)

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2016, 06:13:15 AM »
Tainted, i know what you mean, I am so glad I can't find any of my mug shots on the internet, there were a few of the people i was in jail with in the little jail, and the big ass jail doesn't post them which is kind of weird, since those sites will charge you out the ass to take them down even though they usually have like 10 sites that they are connected to and only will take them off one for the $699 fee. I found one for my mom but didn't want to tell her I swear she'd go broke trying to get them all off, I was surprised to find my mom cause even the court records online for her arrest were expunged.

Same thing with expunged criminal records once its on a website they don't take it down so unless a company or whoever goes through the state to do a background check everything still comes up even it was expunged because sites don't update shit that gets expunged. my brother had his felonies deferred and then expunged after 5 years but it still comes up on all the sites fuckin war on drugs, big brother, mass surveillance bs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline nikita70

• The Second Of My Name, A Woman Who Runs With Words, Queen Of The Excess, MissThInkLink
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • nikita70 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 11, 2024, 02:23:19 AM
  • They don't have bread-WTF?Let'em eat Opium instead
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2016, 05:58:11 PM »
Seemingly advantaged couple of people-an artist and an intellectual in the countryside/provincial town.
Not only STRANGE, but ADDICTED TO DRUGS as well.
"Rich" or not, still a "tasty morsel" for hillbillies,

Maybe they got considered as "being rich" because the perpetrators were looking for PRETEXT.

Just thought it could happen wherever.
So sinister.

R.I.P. Paups and Than
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A Toda Madre O Un Desmadre

BloodInBloodOutBloodIn

Junkies are like noodles-straight 'til gettin' wet

"Maybe we should follow in the steps of Artonin Artaud and throw our remaining dope in the river,
get flung into gut-wrenching purging withdrawal,drink ayahuasca and eat peyote..." (Roman Totale)

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #29 from previous page: August 06, 2016, 06:14:02 PM »
its too bad that we'll honestly never have the slightest clue what happened. maybe one day we will, but it'll be sheer luck and a snitch to see that day. there are so many damn things it could be. owed someone money. road rage flicked someone off, followed em home. random skitzo with a thing for killin n fires? the chick who burgalized it the week before. the list goes on and on and on its pointless to speculate. i hope someone helps the police in this matter, this is one of the few times im not only for snitching, but would encourage it with all my will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal