dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Ben Carson on Addiction: We are basically immoral (possibly amoral)  (Read 12347 times)

Offline lawyerup

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • lawyerup is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 20, 2022, 07:39:05 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Ben Carson on Addiction: We are basically immoral (possibly amoral)
« Reply #14 from previous page: November 10, 2015, 07:39:06 AM »
I think Ben Carson is an Idiot Savant (despite the multiple malpractice suits he's fielded). He may be a great surgeon, but I have doubts the guy is capable of caring for a hamster, let alone the US.

Personally I think that anyone running for POTUS should have some political experience, it should be a position you work up to. Just like Doctors have to do a residency, the POTUS should have to serve in an elected position (like governor) before they even consider running this fucking country.

The GOP is a party of dying idea(l)s; it's a party of rich old (mostly) white guys who are stuck in their ways and couldn't give a mouse fart about the future of this country, they just want to retire as comfortably as possible while rolling around in their filthy fucking money.

The crash of 2008 should be a WAKE UP CALL for the rest of us. These fuckers don't care if they tank the country because most of them will be dead in ten years. The sooner we oust these fuckers the sooner we'll be able to make progress against shit like the destructive and failed WoD and the blood-sucking insurance scoundrels and stagnant wages and our fucked up pharmaceutical & health care systems.

The GOP is the party OF THE RICH and they DO NOT give a shit about the interests of people like us - this is NOT about left vs. right, this is about CLASS and unless you're worth 8 figures+, the republicans DO NOT GIVE A SHIT about you.

If you live check-to-check, if you rent, if you struggle to get by and if you would be FUCKED if you lost your job: the Republicans ARE NOT your friends DESPITE what they're telling you.

There is no middle class in America today, there is RICH and POOR. Turn off Fox "news" and OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS! This is about more than us, it's about many generations to come. Do you have kids? Nephews nieces or cousins? Do you want them to get an education and thrive, or do you want them to struggle through life never having a chance to excel? A proper education makes ALL THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE and as Americans, education should be A RIGHT FOR EVERYONE. The GOP DOES NOT CARE if the "lesser" classes get an education, the only thing they care about is their filthy fucking money.

If you GIVE A SHIT about the future of this country AT ALL, then forget about the stupid party lines, this isn't about left or right, this is about %1 trying to oppress the rest of us. This is about the UPPER CLASS kicking the rest of us to the curb and FUCK THAT, FUCK letting these mega rich corporate cock-smoking ASSHOLES fist the rest of the country into poverty and fuck shit up for GENERATIONS to come.

These fuckers have been running a game on us for WAY TOO LONG - THERE IS NOTHING FUCKING TRICKLING DOWN, and if we let it continue, they **WILL** continue FUCKING us again and again and again, and why should they give a shit? They have all they need and most of them will be dead soon anyway.

If you're worth less than 10 million and you vote republican, you've been CONNED. Those people GIVES A FUCK about you or your family and your family's future, and that's the TRUTH.

It's time for some fucking transparency and equality. It's time to take our country back from these assholes. This shit IS NOT fair.

Bernie. Motherfuckin'. Sanders.
2016 bitches

A-fukn-men brother, well said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2015, 07:44:21 AM »
Yeah, just pay it. Right. Easier said than done. I've been disenfranchised due to being a convicted felon behind my drug addiction. Five counts of prescription fraud on my record. Nobody will hire me for a gainful job. I wish I'd never had a kid. I hardly ever see him, anyway.

But his mom is doing a good job raising him, not needing any financial help from me, by the way. She has remarried with a retired US Navy captain on retirement and working for a defense contractor. Thankfully, for my son's sake.

But anyways, about the "historical record," when has ANY presidential hopeful made good on his campaign promises of true change? Name one, please.

Not trying to be confrontational, but damn it just gets me a little bit jaded hearing about how this great hope will come every four or eight years, and it turns out to be nothing.

I wish something would change, don't get me wrong, please, but I'm not very optimistic about it.

And I wasn't asking for your sympathy about my passport, chops.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:May 06, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
  • 110, 100, 90, 80, 76, 70, 64, 60, 58
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2015, 08:20:53 AM »
Quote from: Zoops
when has ANY presidential hopeful made good on his campaign promises of true change? Name one, please.

Easy: Barack Obama.

Apathy and Pessimism never fixed a damned thing Zoops, neither did inaction.

You can sit there and say it doesn't matter, that nothing will change - but if you don't take any action, then you have NO FUCKING ROOM to bitch.

By your logic, we should just burn the whole country, and IMO that's a BULLSHIT attitude. Obama got a lot of shit done, now lets get another good guy in office and get SOME MORE good shit done.

If you think Sanders is just more establishment politics, then you're not paying attention. If Bernie can win and the Dems can re-take the Congressional majority back (the most ineffective congress EVAR), we stand to make some progress again. Obama's biggest obstacle has been the obstructionist assholes in the House, and their majority is coming to an end.

Lay down and die of you want, but personally, I'm not about to give up yet.

Zoops out of RESPECT (ya, respect) Ima stay out of your child support woes - but I can't say I have a lot of sympathy for you, and I don't believe it's the responsibility of your ex's new Beau to buy YOUR kid food regardless of where he works or what he does.

You're obviously not a dumb guy, lots of people would kill for your education..

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 08:30:37 AM by Opus »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No artist tolerates reality -- Freidrich Neitzsche

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline thetalkingasshole (OP)

• Self-Transforming Machine Elf
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • thetalkingasshole has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 06, 2019, 06:22:48 AM
  • Always with an arm out and a leg up
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2015, 09:50:52 AM »
How about F to the muthafucking D. ROOSEVELT! ?!?!

I know at some point you were a liberal
probably in middle/high school
Learning about the New Deal
Thinkin "this man was the shit!"

ME AND CHOPS WILL FORCE YOU TO FEEL THE BERN!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
As I grew up, I opened my eyes and saw the real world, and I began to laugh, and I haven't stopped since

Tags: