dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Any fello opiophiles got advice for a down and out guy  (Read 5827 times)

Offline sk8phaze (OP)

• Junky Deluxe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sk8phaze has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 26, 2021, 09:11:55 AM
  • Sk8phaze
Any fello opiophiles got advice for a down and out guy
« on: May 15, 2017, 11:25:07 PM »
 I'm always nice and do favors for my friends, and the past 2 months. When i let them stay,  theres only a few rules. They break every fucking rule and pissed off my apt manager yelled at me.

Simply put, 2 people that i thought were friends are disrespecting me like im a lil bitch.

I prefer to work things out, oh yeah they left all their bags that they carry big bags full of clothes that they  cuz their homeless junky.(didnt ask they just left it)

They'll like hop in the shower w/o asking, the disrespect that im getting is un-real!!!

I would normally not give a fuck about it, but the drama at 3am, bringing new people i dont lnow. So they're fucking with my livelihood.

I cant get in a fight cuz(i just finished 5 years of probation)plus its a girl & a guy, i dont hit girls
 I just found a legal hustle that pays so much money and my price (wholesale) for next to nothing.

How do i stop the disrespect and harassment?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You cant rip out a single  page of your life but you can throw the whole book in the fire. -george sand

We die only once, but for such a long time.
                                 (Unknown)

Offline Fentfiend420

• Scum dog universe
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Fentfiend420 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 13, 2020, 12:21:14 PM
  • "Commit suicide infront of loved ones"
Re: Any fello opiophiles got advice for a down and out guy
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 04:04:22 AM »
Simple...

Just tell them to leave!!

Tell them they can no longer stay at your apt.
Due to there disrespect and that the apt manager is getting on to you.

You can try and be nice about it. If they give you shit call the law. I assume there not on the lease... So chunk duece and tell them to kick rocks!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's like a world were you don't fit.
A life you can't live.
Somewhere you can see the food,
But can't touch the silverware.

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 04:28:42 AM »
Simple...

Just tell them to leave!!

Tell them they can no longer stay at your apt.
Due to there disrespect and that the apt manager is getting on to you.

You can try and be nice about it. If they give you shit call the law. I assume there not on the lease... So chunk duece and tell them to kick rocks!!
+1. Tell them to GTFO!! It's your apartment and you're ultimately responsible for what goes on there. I would kick them out before one of their random friends that come in at 3 AM end up stealing some of your shit and the situation gets a lot worse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 06:23:02 AM »
I would tell them to get out.  If they leave their stuff there tell them you'll put it outside.

It doesn't sound like you're being a little bitch.  Just a nice guy.  Its hard to see people you know in a situation, but you have to look out for yourself.  Like you said, you don't want problems with the landlord, or fucking up your income.

If you want to be nice just lay down the law.  Once a week they can come by in the day.  Hang out.  Shower.  Whatever you want.  If they mess that up its not your fault.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dog Food

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dog Food is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 30, 2021, 02:49:57 AM
  • Our Community
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 10:41:38 AM »
Sounds like theyre just using you for a place to stay, have no respect for you or your "free hotel".  Dont sound like a friend to me, if someone let me stay at their place for a day or a few days when i needed it, i would not eat their food without being offered. Wouldn't bring random unknown people to their place, and would do anything i could to help repay by at least cleaning a lil or something.

Sounds like even less than a drug buddy to me.  Watch out for missing property too if u let people like that there when ur not home
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline OpiXPO

• SA_Chat+
  • OpiXPO has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:January 23, 2024, 06:44:24 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 11:53:22 AM »
I see in your future that your place is going to start getting used a place for people to come and shoot up or get high. First, you need to get rid of them ASAP, your landlord can possibly evict you over this. If you tell me what state you're in, I can tell you what legal rights you have in this situation.

As for getting rid of them, you can go a few different ways. If you think just telling them to go would end badly, I'd change the locks when they are out and just throw their shit outside. Get your landlord involved with helping get rid of them. You can call the police to stand presently while you are kicking them out as well. Having stood as an officer that people called as just an observer about kicking out guests, that usually works really well, and they don't come back. Another way is just making staying there miserable. It really depends on how far you are willing to go.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline sk8phaze (OP)

• Junky Deluxe
  • SA_Chat+
  • sk8phaze has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:April 26, 2021, 09:11:55 AM
  • Sk8phaze
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 04:35:42 AM »
I kicked them the fuk out the same day i made the post. Its not worth the free dope to have tweekers coming by @ 3am. Im much more content alone and on subs then my place becoming a trap house
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You cant rip out a single  page of your life but you can throw the whole book in the fire. -george sand

We die only once, but for such a long time.
                                 (Unknown)

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2017, 05:00:12 AM »
I kicked them the fuk out the same day i made the post. Its not worth the free dope to have tweekers coming by @ 3am. Im much more content alone and on subs then my place becoming a trap house
LOL, I know what you mean. I had a great house for cheap one time but come to find out my roommate was not only doing meth (could tell when they were playing video games all night while I tried to sleep) but also selling it out of our house.

He also ran with a guy that everybody KNEW the cops were watching so I GTFO of there after one month of living there. Nice house for cheap ain't worth it in the end 'cause the door woulda eventually got kicked in and they woulda charged me with possession of roxies, dilaudid, benzos, weed and 'done even though they weren't really coming there for me. Lawyers' fees would've made up for the cheap rent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal