dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Mouth Swabs and pee tests  (Read 8951 times)

Offline Fluffhead (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Fluffhead is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 29, 2021, 02:18:39 AM
  • Our Community Board
Mouth Swabs and pee tests
« on: November 06, 2015, 05:16:27 AM »
I just wanted to update some of you  on what I'm seeing in the drug testing world. I see a Sub doctor and and have had a long history of tests thru that along with work related etc. Also, on the phile I had numerous posts on how to beat drug tests. I have loads of experience passing tests completely clean with synthetic urine for jobs and also passing tests with just sub & valium in it for my Dr. by getting clean & freezing the pee til my next appointment.

Well my friends, I have now started to lose the battle. Recently, my doctor switched from the testing company called Amer-i-tox to Millennium Health. She now pee tests me & then does a mouth swab. Before it was just a urine test and I always brought me dethawed pee or was a minimum of 2+ weeks off dope if I planned on peeing myself.

With this new company I peed honestly and had not used in 19 days and failed for heroin...wtf ?!? I asked for a printout and it got me a small amount but still got me. Then the next time I used pee from the freezer minimum 35+ days clean and had not used dope in roughly 13-15 days. That time I passed the pee test and failed the mouth swab.

What I'm afraid of is at least this company and possibly more are refining their methods for longer & longer detection windows. This is dope not pot...it's my biggest & only crutch and is supposed to be out right away. Saliva tests used to be a joke, now one is picking up that I did dope 2 weeks ago. Just a heads up. For me, I don't have a current solution but leave my doctor and party or stay and behave. It no longer looks as if I can have both. Good luck out there everybody.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Sand and Water

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Sand and Water has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:March 16, 2016, 06:27:41 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Mouth Swabs and pee tests
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 09:42:39 AM »
Oh man, im sorry you're going through this :(   I thought saliva tests were notoriously unreliable--2 weeks later???  I have zero experience with them, but doesn't seem possible except maybe for chronic MJ use.

I have to do randoms as a CPPer, & I recall Ameritox specifically being sued (& plaintiffs won) for not following even simple protocol like cleaning in between samples. So many CPPers (& others too) got in "trouble" and/or  lost their doctors. I wonder if the lawsuits are why things are getting tighter?  Thanks for the heads up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys, the hour badly spent.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.
Then practice losing farther, losing faster:
places, and names, and where it was you meant
to travel. None of these will bring disaster.

Offline Fluffhead (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Fluffhead is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 29, 2021, 02:18:39 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2015, 08:53:37 AM »
That's what I'm saying is that I use to use Ameritox. Well Millenium Health has detected single use heroin through pee 19 days later. Also mouth swabs always the joke of the drug testing industry is now capable of detecting single use heroin at the 2 week mark.

I was skeptical so I asked and received printout for boths. I'm prescribed valium and subs the #'s for them were in the hundreds for both. With smack it was 10 or less, so it was low but it's fuckin A on point -FAILED! I could get detailed if anyone cares. Point is, I doubt this company is the one and only miracle squad. If they can do it already, I would guess it's just a matter of time before more follow suit.

We all hear that pot is 30 days and dope 3-5 days. Well if one time smack use is getting picked up at 2 weeks for saliva god only knows how long pot will continue to show. Yall hearing me...One of my claim to fames on opio was my drug test knowledge. I'm yelling out, they're stepping up their game. Millenium is the first that I know of at the top of the list. Just be careful, I used to chip and smile...school of hard knocks I guess. Just trying to look out for all, if you get  tested...start  doing your homework. Shit is changing fucking quick !!!..Good Luck all :)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 09:01:33 AM by Fluffhead »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline 40mgtofreedom

• Reputation Power: 4
  • 40mgtofreedom is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 11, 2017, 07:52:53 AM
  • /home/stackhammer
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 02:49:39 PM »
heroin is not detectable after 19 days, im not saying this didnt happen, i believe it did, and i dont think you're lying, not at all

there has to be another reason for this

something, because SCIENCE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline 40mgtofreedom

• Reputation Power: 4
  • 40mgtofreedom is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 11, 2017, 07:52:53 AM
  • /home/stackhammer
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 03:00:14 PM »
perhaps they are testing for a different metabolite that remains longer?

i will offer this: my clinic switched to a different company from ameritox and suddenly people were failing left and right, they were getting caught AND there were legitimate false positives and just incorrect test results so they switched back, because it is in their best interest to have people passing for the majority
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline BTHvsECP

• BTHvsECP is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 27, 2018, 12:47:41 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 11:37:01 AM »
Tipsy, fuddled, boozy, groggy, elevated prime did edit her...What up Fluff.  I gave up on Phish cuz I've been so junked out since early 2013, but those Mexico shows sound hot as fuck.  Anyway...similar boat...cept I'm fuckered!  I got in with a really sweet pain doc for 70 mgs of methadone a day, which is plenty to survive on considering I play my pain up to be way worse than it is.  I fucking failed with a mouth swab 11-12 days after using heroin, and she straight up cut me off...so now I'm on day 7 of wd, although I did have a g of the ecp on day 3.  I was an addict in my 20s, and got on methadone for 6 years, then sub for 4, then clean for 3, now like I said...wuzz on dones, but now I'm either gonna try to stick it out, but I really want to make a purchase as soon as my check comes in.  My question is...if somebody is detoxing, and is like 8-9 days out, how much is doing a g or two gonna fuck with the progress that has been made?  Side note:  Had to get with that pain doc cuz the clinic fucking hated me cuz I was on benzos, and I'd rather keep them than the ops.  It sounds crazy, and I never thought I'd say it, but the withdrawal from benzos is simply intolerable to me.   So because I was on benzos, the clinic would only dose me 50 mgs per day.  All these junksters getting 150-200 mgs, and I was stuck at 50.  What a joke!  Small town clinic.  It's over 30 miles away, so that's why I'm not considering clinic as an option.  They are straight cunts there!  Thanks for any input...Hellborn, elf child ,roadhog, mountain, fortune hunter man beheaded her!  Fat bulk expanse mass lump block clod!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 12:07:31 PM »
I dunno if you meant it like that, but we're all the junksters you're talking about... also, you might want to make a separate thread about your detox questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline BTHvsECP

• BTHvsECP is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:March 27, 2018, 12:47:41 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 01:44:32 PM »
Nah man, I only meant it ain't fair to dose one person high and another low just because of benzos.  We are all junksters.  I certainly meant no offense. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions