dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Is your doctor a moron?  (Read 52620 times)

Offline Lilswede

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Lilswede is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 02, 2017, 12:51:59 AM
  • dopetalk.org
Re: Is your doctor a moron?
« Reply #74 from previous page: August 07, 2016, 11:10:25 AM »
Hi I'm 30 years old on my for 3/4 years and get 6 months worth of refills for test dr. Has me on 200mg a week of injectable test cypionate p week helps.with energy test is what makes a man a man so having low levels will throw you off
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lilswede

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Lilswede is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 02, 2017, 12:51:59 AM
  • dopetalk.org
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2016, 01:11:12 PM »
I see that you are 26 you might ask your dr. About hcg while on test when receiving exogenous test it shuts down your bodies own production if test and stops your bodies production of Luetinizing(sp.)  and fOllicle stimulateING Hormone which is why your nuts shrink and you don't release as strong of swimmers. buy using hcg you keep the whole feed back loop going and it will make it easier to have kids if you reckon you want to in the future. It can raise estrogen and if you are over 15% 20% body fat your estrogen may become elevated so get that checked and you would get either adex (anastrozole) or exemestane
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Anti-hero

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 10, 2019, 04:20:41 AM
  • Can't get high or you will die or you'll die
    • Head don't give a shit
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2016, 01:28:56 PM »
I know you guys have gotten
Your T levels straight
But to me testastrone
Is like posin
I'm enough of a aggressive sex addicted
Asshole
To worry about it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by
Think about the things I said
Read the page it's cold and dead

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2016, 01:44:31 PM »
Have you ever been on methadone though? I'm sure most men doing bunches of H for a long time technically have low T but, at least for me, the symptoms were way worse on methadone. I think it's partly because H actually gets you high so it's easier to deal with but also because there are peaks and valleys and your bloodstream isn't saturated with the shit like it is with methadone. I do think I get angry/frustrated more easily now that I'm on the T and even my underwear is liable to give me a boner but, for me, the depression was the worst part about low T and the main motivator to get on replacement therapy... the boners and muscle tone isn't a bad extra though :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2016, 04:26:30 PM »
Hey for all you fellas on test and MMT, have you guys had any trouble with your dose not lasting as long, or needing to up your dose? It feels like now my dose isn't holding me, by 6pm my eyes start to water really bad and I will start yawning, and feel a bit restless. It has just seemed to be a bit worse over the past month or 2. Before I got arrested last March I was on 280mg and now I am on 90 so I am kind of wondering if my tolerance is slowly creeping back.

I was off everything for 4 months after getting arrested, and when I got back on I got a tiny glow the first 2-3 weeks, I think most people do. It just seems that I have been trying to deal with depression symptoms for the past year, and the Test has made it better, I feel a bit better, but I still have very little motivation and don't get out of bed very often. I work out a bit everyday and have been able to stick with my diet and a lot of other things have gotten better but it still seems like I am fighting myself to do everything, and feel like I am depressed, and have been trying to figure out what the deal is.

The rest of this post is just me venting about being depressed and doesn't have any questions and is completely irrelevant to what we have been talking about, just fyi.

I have been taking 100-150mgs of benedryl every day for the past year and stopped taking it last week, and there has been a definite improvement on energy and not wanting to sleep all day, but now I can't really sleep at all. I have been trying to figure out what is going on which is why I got on test, and I was hoping it would be an instant fix but it only helped a bit, it seemed to take care of the symptoms that the low t were causing but I can't shake being depressed, and I really don't want to take anti-depressants.

Maybe I will get off probation next month, and not worrying about going to jail all the time will be the lift I needed and I will start feeling normal. Plus going on a month or 2 binge to get skinny will most definitely help my confidence, I fucking hate being fat, I finally have some muscle tone and have lost the weight I gained from my first month on test, I just can't seem to lose anymore because I haven't been doing cardio like i need to just lifting.  I am thinking about moving out of CO which is good and shitty at the same time so maybe change will help as well.

My best friends are in Okla where I am planning on moving to so I will have people to hang out with that are like brothers to me so I will have more to do, but at the same time oklahoma fucking sucks there isn't shit to do, no mountains, only sports team is the thunder, the weather sucks ass, the laws are bullshit(even though i didn't get arrested there when I was committing multiple felonies a day) weed is illegal even though I haven't smoked since on probation. So idk if moving is the best idea, but if I move I can keep all my stuff with my family and leave the country which is what I really want to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions