dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: best deals you've gotten (from dealers)  (Read 12079 times)

Offline bignasty (OP)

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
best deals you've gotten (from dealers)
« on: August 18, 2016, 08:38:05 PM »
You can give the best deals you've gotten at the pharmacy or from friends/family trying to help you out, but I'd really like to know about the best deals you've gotten from dealers or folks just trying to make some extra money. It usually happens when they don't know what they have or don't have a clue what it's worth. Anyway, I'll start in order:

1) 100 mcg/hr gel fent patches for $15 each
2) 200 mg MSContins for $5 each
3) traded 2-3 hydrocodone 10's that cost $3 a piece for each 30mg roxy (before original OC's were taken off the market and not many folks where I lived knew what roxies were). worst case scenario, $9 each for 30mg roxies
4) traded 10mg hydrocodones for 4mg dilaudids, even trade.
5) 1mg xanax footballs for $.30 each from an IOP

At clinic so going against my own rules but 200mg's of 'done for $12 per day

seems like I've gotten better deals than these so I might be back to add more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: best deals you've gotten (from dealers)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 12:31:45 AM »
There is a thread like this already I think it's called who gets the best deals, I post it at the end of my post, hopefully what you got to bring into it will revive it because it hasn't been getting to many posts  lately and its interesting to me, so post your post on there or ask a mod to move the topic in to theirs.

For me 100mg morphine for $5-$10 ea. was pretty good, $8 roxy 15's and $15 Roxy in 2013 were what I was getting 60 a gram of avg. bth, and didn't mess with much else at the time. Pharmacy gave me 60 Roxy 10 for $1 that was cool. The 60 of the 30mg opana costs almost 400 at the same pharmacy though after taxes, sucks they got stolen before I got to enjoy them. The most money I have made from a single pill was I bought a opana 40 for $80 and sold it for $220 within an hour and the girl let me do a 1/4 of it. It was when they were going to trf's and no stop signs were to be found, sadly I would of done the $80 pill without second thoughts if that girl didn't call.

Here is that thread though,( Mod please add my post to the other thread when you move this thread thanks!)
http://forum.drugs-and-users.org/index.php/topic,1708.msg32137.html#msg32137
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 05:41:10 AM »
The best deals are the freebies that people occasionally throw me ... it happens more often than you'd think - i always end up making friends with the nice ones and my friendship is reciprocated.

I try to repay them with acts of kindness or psychological support as money is very tight for me now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Dog Food

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dog Food is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 30, 2021, 02:49:57 AM
  • Our Community
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 02:39:31 PM »
Ive bought so many pills years ago, and dope nowadays that i could never even begin to start naming the price i paid for a ten pack of og oc 80s 7 years ago...   I do know that until i ripped him off, i was getting grams of good dope for 120, while 99% of the other dealers around here strictly charge 80 a half or 150 a gram.

I ended up sick one day, and gave him a few singles for a gram and drove off.  Was planning on burning the bridge so i couldnt get more in order to start my subs.  Months later, still saying ill start sub tomorrow.

Ive done that to maybe 7 dealers throughout the past few years, and ive had two of em chase me for awhile over 100 bucks or so.  Dumb enough to chase someone going 60 in 25-35mph city streets, blowing through stop signs and red lights and whatnot.  They risked to get stopped with a lot of dope and a gun, and wreckless driving, over a half g of dope they probly paid 40 bucks for
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 08:09:56 PM »
  best ongoing deal I had for a while was with a delivery driver that liked the pot i grew.  I'd give him a quarter oz & he'd give me a gram.  he smoked about a quarter a week & would stash some of it in an altoids tin under a rock in the alley parking spot behind my house.  He'd come by a couple times a day & if i was home he'd come in & smoke, occasionally tossing me a $10 balloon on top of our deal (for the convenience & company i guess).  I gave him one of those one-hitter pipes that looks like a cig to keep in the tin for when i wasn't around.  I don't think he'd ever smoked anything but mexi-brick before because he raved about how good it was & honestly it wasn't any better than your standard $90 quarter at the time.

Oh - this was a cool one time deal - different delivery guy locked his keys in the car once outside a friend's place, offered a half g to whoever got them out.  three of us with coat hangers pushing each other out of the way to get a door open & i got it, huzzah!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 05:11:21 PM »
its all relative to time and place. i was gettin diluadids for $10 when the going price was $20-$25. now the goin price is like $30-$35. and when im lucky i pay 20. when i first started doing shit i was paying $4 for an 8mg diluadid, but i thought they were garbage since i was gettin fire H on the regular didnt think it was worth the $4 they charged, but that was like 06 and in the north east.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline Oxyphile

• your local misanthrope
  • Regular
  • Oxyphile is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 03, 2020, 08:30:33 PM
  • chronic pain junkie
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 09:49:24 PM »
it's funny that Tainted just mentioned it, but one that comes to mind is when I got A LOT of 8mg dilaudids for $4 a piece. ended up being the first time I IV'ed anything, I had a 800-1000mg a day oxycodone habit at the time, right around the OC/OP reformulation. add that to the fact that I got arrested and lost almost 40 grand worth of product and BANG---another needle freak was born! oh, the good old days. I'm feeling quite nostalgic this evening.

there are lots of others, either people who didn't really know what they had like older folks with opanas and fent patches, or just people in a rough spot who needed quick cash. it's all a matter of being in the right place at the right time!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
freedom is nothing soft and sweet, it's beautiful and terrible. it's admitting everything that I don't want anyone to know. it's telling people that I love I stole from them when they weren't looking. it's fucking up so many times that they won't pick up when I call them.

Offline Specter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Specter is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 08, 2018, 04:46:58 AM
  • Harm Reduction & Safe Using
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 08:30:17 AM »
The best deal I've ever gotten was $2 each for 5 Opana 40s...

This lady used to sell heroin (which I've never used) and she sold pills occasionally but usually only her actual script of perc 10s and usually to me.  She called me once and said hey I have 60 perc tens for you and I said ok I'm on my way... And she knows it takes me 15-20 mins to get there but I'll take them all.  I got there in 20 minutes and she already sold 40 of them.  So she says "wait here let me see if I have anything else besides heroin and crack..."  She comes back with probably 30 other random pills and says "I think these are all muscle relaxers so you can have any of them for $2 each if you want them-- they should help with your back pain."  Well there were either 5 or 6 of the original stop sign Opana 40s in the mix so I grabbed them up and threw the cash on the table and got out of there before she thought any different.  I said something like "yea I'll try these I guess" and jetted out the door with my tens and $2 Opana 40s...  Never been happier leaving that place because man I hated dealing with her.  For what it's worth the other random 20 pills were just random BS.

She was just one of those people who didn't fucking care and you couldn't build a relationship with her period.  I picked her up stranded several times, paid her water bill a few times, her electric bill a few times and she still couldn't / wouldn't save pills for me for 20 minutes if some other customer walked in her house before I got there by car even if I was on my way AND always on time/reliable.  Just the way she was...

Other than that though around here the best deals I can get anymore are the occasional $20 oxycodone IR 30 from someone at work that needs money bad but that's rare and you're more likely to pay $35 than $20 anymore or the occasional $10 OxyContin OP 40 but from "dealers" they pretty much know what you're willing to pay and the only dealer I really trust charges me the same thing every time for the same product so I don't even ask prices anymore doesn't matter how much I spend.  Which.... Shit, right now is about 1/3 of my income of $3K/week .... Sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline sektorgaz

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • sektorgaz is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:August 11, 2022, 07:38:28 AM
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2016, 10:12:42 AM »
Sadly steet dope fetches about 160-170/brick or a /per gram. Sometimes can really make you look elsewhere for a beter deal...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions