dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Fentanyl at home (not for beginners...)  (Read 40471 times)

Offline Riddick">Riddick

• Banned!
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • <s>Riddick</s> is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 23, 2015, 10:59:01 PM
Re: Fentanyl at home (not for beginners...)
« Reply #29 from previous page: November 07, 2015, 12:36:11 PM »
Calcium hydroxide (lime) is used because it is insoluble in water it bases the phenolic hydrogen off morphine and pH does not increase further than basing the protonated alkaloids.  NaOH will if excessive damage your morphine.  This is done in heat.  Also, diatomaceous earth is used as a filter aid.  A simple coffee filter will clog leaving a gooey mess that will frustrate to no end.  Its worth the few bucks in the pool section.  Just magic bullet it to a fine powder.
Who would of thought an avatar like that would have these answers? Props.

Riddddddicccckkkkkk!!!!!!  (to the sound of the chronicles of riddick), wow busting my asshole on two posts in a row with that mean nasty looking scary avatar.  I'm gonna check in now, my tranny scared avatar obviously has no place on your pod lol.  Either your kidding or I'm taking you wrong but I've done time and I did my time like a man.  Don't judge me by my gender bender avatar bro.
You said some shit that didnt make sense, but respect. The way your living, ignorance has to be a primary attribute. Just wanted to add that a lot of love goes out to you... Courage is also an awesome attribute...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline makita

• Reputation Power: 26
  • makita is now quite familiar.makita is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:March 07, 2019, 05:50:39 PM
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2015, 01:12:56 PM »

Makita are you Nakita from before?  Anyway, my theory on my three fentanyl kicks all done differently is this: at the ultrahigh 100 mg/day + doses the mu receptors are so down regulated and the fentanyl serum level is so high that there is a strange delay.  The most one can get in a one cc rig is about 35 mg fentanyl HCl and this shot will hold for 12 hours despite the half life.  The kick once it drops though can be done with massive clonidine bentos amitrypltline gabapentin and any other downer you can get.  The prison kick was a hell morph of early arrest three days cold turkey no comfort meds in weekend hold then I foolishly went on methadone knowing the feds were eminently coming.  This made the prison detox drag into many months pure hell.  The final one the mystery one, was done by choice under great pressure with massive bento clonidine ami gabapentin methocarbamol and then two strips of suboxone.  I had no choice I had responsibilities but all I can say of this one is I know what hell is if there is such a place in the mind of the universe.  The yells I would let out involuntarily scared even me and the nonstop projectile vomiting and no let up for 24 hours and about 4 days to end fully.  Hard and fast is always my choice cuz its done sooner.

Thanks for your thoughts/experiences.  My theory was that the delay (12 hours etc) is similar to methadone in that as you said, at those doses it stacks up in the system, and so there is so much fent in your fat cells that even though it still wears off at the same half life speed you dont feel it until it gets under a certain level.  Like if you have lets say 24mgs in your system, 3 hours later you have 12, 3 later you have 6, then 3, then 1.5, then .75 and THEN you feel it.   Whereas if you had started with only .75 in your system you'd get be there in only a couple hours.  But I dont have any chemistry knowledge, just some very basic psychopharmacology and junkie passion (it was fun taking my required psychopharm class last year, when the others in my cohort would have trouble remembering the difference between GABA and glutamate or what dopamine does or when a benzo was or wasn't indicated...and I'd be like the one person who knows all the trivial pursuit answers...ha ha little did they know how that knowledge was picked up).

And no I'm not Nakita (with an N, and from eastern europe).  I was the same makita on opiophile too (2012 I think is when I joined, but you were already away).  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
something something drug war, social justice blah blah

Offline robojunkie (OP)

• Mad Chemist
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • robojunkie is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 08, 2019, 07:02:32 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2015, 07:55:14 PM »
Nick the mugshot was taken after initial arrest friday morning was already about 18 hours out from last F shot.  Was also on meth and PCP, hence my acting foolishly in public because I didn't realize it was an hour later in the morning meaning people were there in the hallway.  In my state I hadn't happen to notice the automatons right away.  It took four cops five minutes to essentially all take a limb and cuff me.  All I could see was white light and escape status, when I glanced and saw them roll deep out the elevator and aggressively attack me even with my ID around my neck, which they asked for and was never given a chance to give them.  They were already onto me and had been for about one year and they decided to make a move. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I see from quarks to quasars...

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 11:22:15 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2015, 05:07:23 AM »
there goes the tolerance.

i am staying away from Fentanyl - it's too hard to dose properly for me. be warned, danger abounds ... OD worries etc.

i cannot condone it in the interests of HR unless you have precipitated withdrawal or accurate measuring protocols.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline robojunkie (OP)

• Mad Chemist
  • SA_Chat+
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2015, 05:54:56 PM »

i am staying away from Fentanyl - it's too hard to dose properly for me. be warned, danger abounds ... OD worries etc.

i cannot condone it in the interests of HR unless you have precipitated withdrawal or accurate measuring protocols.

Dosing is actually quite easy if you have your own powder and handle it properly (it does absorb).  One simply dissolves as much as one can in a given say room temp water solution and its saturation point is your constant.  You never have to weigh anything, just know that about 33-35 mg goes into 1.0 ml water.  In other words a one or two unit shot would send a noob over the moon.  Normal people would then serially dilute.  Fentanyl as such has a much higher therapeutic index than phenanthrene opioids.  Its danger is of course assholes that spike low grade dope with it.  You can't ever guarantee even distribution in that kind of material.  That and the combo of heroin and fentanyl forget about any TI advantage. 

The true danger of fentanyl, not the artificial ones produced by the oppressive legal system, is attaining that awful "infinite tolerance".  It is psychological misery to know you have enough opiates to literally run a small scale illegal NAOMI type thing and yet you've jacked your tolerance to the point that an elephant shot just gives your head this weird styrofoam feeling.  Not even a hint of opiowarmth.  And it gets there relatively quickly especially IV.  But ideally were I to ever pursue it again I think I'd have to create some sort of med lock system that will only let me access so much at any given time and spike it with microdoses of buprenorphine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I see from quarks to quasars...

Offline nick

• Founder
  • Founders
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • nick has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 22, 2019, 05:49:59 AM
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2015, 08:29:39 PM »

Dosing is actually quite easy if you have your own powder and handle it properly (it does absorb).  One simply dissolves as much as one can in a given say room temp water solution and its saturation point is your constant.  You never have to weigh anything, just know that about 33-35 mg goes into 1.0 ml water.  In other words a one or two unit shot would send a noob over the moon.  Normal people would then serially dilute.  Fentanyl as such has a much higher therapeutic index than phenanthrene opioids.  Its danger is of course assholes that spike low grade dope with it.  You can't ever guarantee even distribution in that kind of material.  That and the combo of heroin and fentanyl forget about any TI advantage. 

The true danger of fentanyl, not the artificial ones produced by the oppressive legal system, is attaining that awful "infinite tolerance".  It is psychological misery to know you have enough opiates to literally run a small scale illegal NAOMI type thing and yet you've jacked your tolerance to the point that an elephant shot just gives your head this weird styrofoam feeling.  Not even a hint of opiowarmth.  And it gets there relatively quickly especially IV.  But ideally were I to ever pursue it again I think I'd have to create some sort of med lock system that will only let me access so much at any given time and spike it with microdoses of buprenorphine.

I have to ask(I've been meaning to for some time), but was it worth it?  I mean your last production run and all that came from it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline robojunkie (OP)

• Mad Chemist
  • SA_Chat+
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2015, 01:53:32 AM »
In life experience in that it has made me a stronger person yes, in all else lost and destroyed, no.  I am forever associated with that drug for better or worse and the effects it has had on the people in my life especially most of all.  I can handle losing everything, didn't think I'd be able to, but I can.  But there is a price to learning this, it is kind of dying inside in a certain way.  To know the world for right or wrong or for whatever reason, can take everything but you from you is a rather discomforting knowledge and experience.  It burns an imprint on one's "soul".  I can turn my emotions off almost at will, I have to live with knowing that for the last five years and one year (new daughter) I can't financially do shit or at least anything near what I want to for my kids.  I can't do a few things with my girl that I'd like to be able to.  And I am exiled from the scientific community with a near permanence only overshadowed by the fact that I guess the only thing considered worse by the rest of the professional chemists (most of them, ironically I hang out with my Umass prof every few months) is academic dishonesty or faking data (Never done it never will).  But my story isn't over I never give up but sometimes I do know when something is no longer worth the cost either to myself or everyone I love.  I know I could actually do important shit in the research world I have an ability to see certain things and intuit them/associate that which others can't that frustrates the fuck out of me not being able to apply. 

So long answer short nick I do not know.  When I someday learn I am dying if I ever learn I do before I do I can say the answer to that question, or I am successful in the ways in which I define that for myself before that well then the answer shall have been yes.  I did accomplish one of my since teen age dreams, to be able to make whatever drug I wanted and to be able to do it from my head not someone else's papers or research, but I hate knowing accomplishing one dream damaged so many other dreams and people I love.  That sucks.  I really am writing (just barely now that I have this computer) this stuff as a memoir type story, maybe people will wanna read it in that form i.e. book and pay me for it, who knows.  Having lived it its better than a lot of shitty movies I've seen.

And no one ever died because I've my stuff, so many were on it I pretty much can say with some confidence one of them woulda OD'ed had they not been on mine.  When I went to prison one did on the street sadly.  Its an impossible dream though, nature forbids it, to have a lifetime supply.  Its just a futile cruel joke of the universe.  To actually have enough opiates to never worry about running out invariably leads to a tolerance where they become totally ineffective except for keeping one straight.  That is a nightmare too.  Like so many myths and stories, to find what you've always looked for and then not be able to have it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions