dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Chipping woes  (Read 9014 times)

Offline Nice (OP)

• Say my name!
  • Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Nice is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 09, 2018, 07:34:42 PM
  • Our Community Board
Chipping woes
« on: October 19, 2015, 11:21:34 PM »
I might have to stop this shit. Shit just ain't working out for me in the "chipper" format recently. I go once, maybe twice a month and get MAYBE $80 worth of gear. 10 hits, never do more than one jab at a time, enjoy a couple days, etc. Lately, my body is like rejecting it, and not in an "I did too much maybe less next time" sort of way, this is way scarier. Last week I get a bundle on Wednesday morning, space it out and run through it by Thursday night. Spend half of those two days violently throwing up at random intervals, not when I do the hits but sporadically throughout the day. Feel like I'm going to have a seizure at one point, go into the bathroom and look and the bottom half of both of my eyeballs are bloodshot. The fuck? I also get a really bad cough during the two days I am high. Just... not good. Thursday night I do my last hit and figure I'll hit the gym and do something productive with this last buzz. I get up there and suddenly feel like death and walk back home. Pass out and wake up the next morning feeling fucked. I shit later in the day and it is white (WTF!) and I spend the next three days basically bedridden with something that feels like MAYBE 30% withdrawal, 70% something else. Random pains along the sides of my chest and below my pec line. Brutal back pain out of nowhere. Hep C might be finally catching up to me? Third month this has happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Sand and Water

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Sand and Water has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:March 16, 2016, 06:27:41 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: Chipping woes
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 12:21:44 AM »
I might have to stop this shit. Shit just ain't working out for me in the "chipper" format recently. I go once, maybe twice a month and get MAYBE $80 worth of gear. 10 hits, never do more than one jab at a time, enjoy a couple days, etc. Lately, my body is like rejecting it, and not in an "I did too much maybe less next time" sort of way, this is way scarier. Last week I get a bundle on Wednesday morning, space it out and run through it by Thursday night. Spend half of those two days violently throwing up at random intervals, not when I do the hits but sporadically throughout the day. Feel like I'm going to have a seizure at one point, go into the bathroom and look and the bottom half of both of my eyeballs are bloodshot. The fuck? I also get a really bad cough during the two days I am high. Just... not good. Thursday night I do my last hit and figure I'll hit the gym and do something productive with this last buzz. I get up there and suddenly feel like death and walk back home. Pass out and wake up the next morning feeling fucked. I shit later in the day and it is white (WTF!) and I spend the next three days basically bedridden with something that feels like MAYBE 30% withdrawal, 70% something else. Random pains along the sides of my chest and below my pec line. Brutal back pain out of nowhere. Hep C might be finally catching up to me? Third month this has happened.

Please get seen right away. Particularly for bloodwork and get your liver and GI system checked. White stools are NOT normal. The nausea and pain may well be referred from your liver (or be an additional factor). I know you said you passed out; did you actually lose consciousness or do you mean you felt exhausted and slept a long time?

Have you noticed any disorientation or memory loss? Are friends or family telling you that you're not remembering things/acting different than your normal? Do the whites of your eyes or skin have a yellow tinge? (Again, could be buildup of toxins your liver and other organs aren't clearing). Please be super careful driving and operating machinery until you know what's going on; Id hate to see you get hurt. 

I had a good friend w/undiagnosed cirrhosis pass out behind the wheel. Nasty crash and he was diagnosed. He was lucky in that he got a liver transplant. Im sorry this is happening - please feel free to pm or keep us posted if you feel comfortable doing so.

ETA: I don't know your insurance/financial situation, but a standard liver panel (BUN, creatine, enzymes etc, is usually fairly cheap--around $40 if that helps)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 12:25:50 AM by Sand and Water »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys, the hour badly spent.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.
Then practice losing farther, losing faster:
places, and names, and where it was you meant
to travel. None of these will bring disaster.

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 12:24:48 AM »
Dude, I'm not sure what the dope is cut with, or what is happening with you.

However, I can tell you the white shit is a sign that either your gallbladder is blocked, or (more likely) your hep C is advancing, esp if you didn't notice that before.

go get checked out by a doctor man, you don't want your liver cirrhosing to the point that you need a liver transplant...my understanding is that you can get drugs that will clear Hep C for next to nothing (a few hundred bucks, def less than a thousand) form India, read that article Chipper posted and take some action before it's too late.

there aren't enough nice people in the world as it is, we don't need to lose another one....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline nick

• Founder
  • Founders
  • Administrator
  • nick has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 22, 2019, 05:49:59 AM
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 01:18:02 AM »
Might want to look into HepC treatment and pronto.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:29:51 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 04:18:56 AM »
it's not the chipping, something else is wrong.

the only medical problem associated with chipping is either overdosing or using too frequenty and developing a habit.

7-10 day intervals should let you enjoy less dope, more.

please get professional medical assistance.

good luck and don't put it off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Nice (OP)

• Say my name!
  • Regular
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 11:17:41 AM »
Blood infection. Bacteremia they called it. Earlier today I was starting to feel a bit better, so I got up and moved around some and took a walk. Sometime around late afternoon I felt like I caught a random case of brutal cotton fever, but I hadn't done shit since Thursday night. It got really bad, really fast and I shot up to the ER.

Said my liver levels were slightly elevated as per hep C, but nothing that should be causing me the problems I was having (due to that). IV antibiotics and I got a shot of morphine because my head was absolutely throbbing. Still feel slightly off, maybe it was something in the cut? I'm pretty well versed in cotton fever, due to never learning my lesson (I used to have that big thread on Opiophile documenting it) and I knew this was something worse. Still don't feel right but we'll see in the morning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 11:25:43 AM »
if you get persisting day and night sweats then escalate the need to get the right antibiotic, stat.

grab a thermometer right now and check your body temp.

i have saved my own arse a few times based on this advice.

hopefully after tonight, you will either get on top of this or get to a doctor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Nice (OP)

• Say my name!
  • Regular
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2015, 11:33:39 AM »
I don't have sweats normally at all. I get tightness/pain in my upper chest sometimes, and I have some thoracic back issues but otherwise I am in decetn shape. I go to the gym 4-5 times a week and eat really clean. Funny how quickly the body does a 180 when you get back into old habits. Probably a good thing in the long run, my body doesn't want anymore of this.

Should just stick to weed, I have plenty of that..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline lilbay21213

• Regular
  • SA_Chat+
  • lilbay21213 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 07, 2018, 08:50:01 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2015, 05:35:02 PM »
Once you finish fighting this i would get into a gastro doc and get your ammonia checked etc. I know with my Hep C i am cirrhosis stage and my liver numbers are fairly low anyway when my ammonia is up I have some serious back pain. Mind you i have a messed up back anyway.

I a actually battling a rise in ammonia now as well as taking the Harvoni treatment. I have to say  to anyone battling Hep C get in and get this treatment The side effects are minimal and believe me i have had it since 90's and there was no real treatment options for my genotype till recently had there been i would not be battling the advanced stages now and having them stick those catheters in your side and draining out fluid every few days is no picnic.
Sorry Not trying to get on anyone's case but i see so many who put it off and have a option and i know what comes to you down the road.

I have medicaid and it would have been 5.00 co pay but due to disability being only income they waived even that So there are options to cover it i have a booklet if anyone needs info

Bay
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Nice (OP)

• Say my name!
  • Regular
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2015, 01:43:04 AM »
Huh? I thought harvoni was beyond expensive.

I'm on medicaid too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline corlene

• Reputation Power: 12
  • corlene is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 30, 2016, 08:32:51 AM
  • I alternate morphine and dilaudid in my PCA
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2015, 02:13:02 AM »
Harvoni is mad expensive, if you need help obtaining it, please feel free to pm or email Mel I'll help you get squared away.

Most states medicaid programs will not cover it.

I got treatment with harvoni and was clear of the virus after two weeks and all my liver functions were also back to normal. I still have fatty liver disease but my liver is over all good as new.

I took 8 weeks of treatment depending on your viral load 12 weeks may be required.

Regardless Gilead will help nearly anyone who can't afford the medicine, or copays etc.

Harvoni is roughly 1200 dollars a PILL.

Anyhow as I said, feel free to contact me and I will walk u thru the process of getting it most likely free of charge or with a very minimal copay.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2015, 05:08:02 AM »
$1200 a pill and no euphoria ? that's mad expensive.

I have heard good things and it saves lives.

but wow, I can't believe the price !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline corlene

• Reputation Power: 12
  • corlene is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 30, 2016, 08:32:51 AM
  • I alternate morphine and dilaudid in my PCA
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2015, 09:07:37 AM »
Chipper, no side effects and cures 99% of people? It's worth the price to not need a liver transplant down the road which will set you back over 600k, IF you can get a liver.

The transplant situation is horrible in the US. I've been waiting on a kidney for more then two years.

Liver one might have to wait 18 to 24 months, IF you qualify, need to be drug free, no alcohol etc, be in otherwise good health, they don't throw around organs to people who are gonna damage the new ones.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions