dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: How you make money?  (Read 25824 times)

Offline adamn1t (OP)

• Reputation Power: 4
  • adamn1t is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 02, 2019, 09:31:16 AM
  • Fuck it
How you make money?
« on: September 25, 2016, 02:27:43 PM »
So im a little short on rent this month. I was going to go to this labor company that pays daily, but come to find out they are no longer in business.  >:(

So I thought id ask you fine folks how you hustle a little extra money when you need  it.  Where does your cash come from?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
Re: How you make money?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 04:05:02 PM »
Usually I sleep with 1000 girls at a dollar a pop, but if I'm short on time I sleep with 10 really really fat girls for $100 a pop.

Instead of begging and the like, I dress up and go to every non-chain mom n pop type store and tell them that I'm stranded or something and ask if I could work for $5 for some gas. I offer to clean the front windows, sweep up, or take out trash or move heavy things.
A lot of people say no, but 1 out of 4 will either just give me the $5 or let me do some light work for it. Many wI'll just give the money rather than let you work in case you slip and fall and could sue or something. I always make sure to tell them that I'm not looking for a handout, that I want to earn it.

I can usually make about $50 in an hour if I move quickly. It's not totally honest because I use the money for other reasons, but it's much more honest than begging/stealing. Make sure to dress nice and clean and behave respectably.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline StM34081

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • StM34081 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 14, 2017, 01:20:23 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2016, 07:15:33 PM »
In Michigan, and probably most other states you can donate plasma with only a photo I.d. and something with your ss# on it. Where I go you get $50 a day for the first week, then $35 after that. You can only go every other day though but you can still get $200 your first week. There is no drug testing involved either. You just cant be (or at least appear to be) under the influence at the time of donation. Good luck! If it was me and I didnt have all the rent money, I would just take what I did have and blow it on dope and forget all about rent for a couple days! Lol. Jk...  I really have done that before though. Many time. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline StM34081

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2016, 09:14:15 PM »
Or you can find a cheaper apartment complex and wait till it's late at night. Most of them will have a small Laundry room on each floor. Get a good strong flat head screw driver and (but not 100% necessary) a tire iron with the flat end. Then go in and pop the quarter catchers of the washers and dryers. They are usually pretty easy. Especially in the cheaper, run down apartment complexes they will have old ass w&d's. You hit a dozen of those will get ya about a hundo.

~Im talking about doing this in a video game. I am not recommending committing any crimes~  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 09:29:41 PM »
We frown upon those that are silly enough to advertise any criminal activity (beyond drug possession and self-admin).

It's just plain stupid to say what you have done or are doing, if it isn't legal ... you never know for sure that we will forever hold your email addresses, exclusively.

All it takes is for LE to subpoena us for something silly that someone said and we missed it - not to mention blatant solicitation.

Think before you post or get us to remove anything that may implicate you in any serious crime.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 09:39:37 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline adamn1t (OP)

• Fuck it
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2016, 10:23:21 PM »
Ya i did the plasma thing once. It can be decent money too, but last time i did it they said there was something wrong with my blood. They didn't come right out and say DRUGS but they did say there was too much "Tylenol" in my donation and now they have to test before they will let me donate again. 

Any buskers in here??

Im not one to beg (even though ive heard they can make SERIOUS money) but was thinking of taking my guitar out and playing to see what donations i can get
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline StM34081

• Regular
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2016, 11:47:30 PM »
Yea..  I guess you are right. I didnt think of it like that... But I'm not that sensitive. Someone asked a question and I answered it with what I thought at the moment. At that present time. I like to live in the present. Thats why I'm a drug user, abuser, addict . If I was that worried about what COULD, POSSIBLY, MAYBE happen in the future Then I would quit smoking. I would stop eating trans fat. I would stop drinking soda. I would stop crossing the street. I, as a drug user wrote some shit I thought of in my drug filled head when I saw a question being asked....  Take me to trial
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dog Food

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dog Food is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 30, 2021, 02:49:57 AM
  • Our Community
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2016, 11:49:56 PM »
Not too many great options if youre not risking your freedom and dont have a steady job imo.  I have "known people"  to get a couple 500 gift cards per day returning shit without a reciept.  Idk how easy it is nowadays, but its still going on from what ive been told
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline StM34081

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2016, 12:04:04 AM »
Ahhh..   wording is where it's at.  Thanks dogfood
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2016, 04:53:33 AM »
I grow superworms and mealworms to sell as feeder insects at some local pet stores.  It's just side income, but it's worth a couple bills a month.  It's pretty low effort.  For the most part we toss in veggie table scraps and every two weeks shuffle around a few bins.  It's mostly to not have to pay for feeding my geckos and hamsters as much, but the extra turned into some extra money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dog Food

• Dog Food is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 30, 2021, 02:49:57 AM
  • Our Community
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 09:38:46 AM »
Yeah, that went on for about 4 months everyday till my buddy got caught with a warrant.   And at 60-75% of face value, it resulted in a huuge habit to quit shortly after   Like literally all that went to dope every day, waking up and having to fuckin scrounge change to put a dollar or two in the tank.

Tip:  dont fight back over shoplifting, it turns a petty charge into a felony. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dillydudeEL14

• SA_Chat+
  • dillydudeEL14 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 28, 2022, 10:18:52 AM
  • HR Networking
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 11:01:32 AM »
I have been looking into the plasma thing recently.  I think I'm gonna try it.  I've always been too scared to do anything illegal.  I know people who have and all eventually got caught.  I'm not knocking anybody here who has, I know everybody does what they gotta do.  I have just always thrown in the towel and said"oh well I guess I'm gonna be sick" whenever I'm out of legal ideas.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 11:06:47 AM by dillydudeEL14 »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Esoteric Anhydride

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Esoteric Anhydride has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 14, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2016, 12:00:13 PM »
Tip:  dont fight back over shoplifting, it turns a petty charge into a felony.

I never picked up any extra charges resisting (NOT saying you should try and fight security), and I've been tackled on pavement 4 times for boosting shit. I wasn't exactly fighting back tho ever, more like struggling and trying to get away, not like clock the dude and then keep running. Too many cigarettes by that point in my life pretty much destroyed the stamina I had as a kid, but I run anyway and they catch me and tackle me and we scuffle on the ground until I'm in cuffs. Then bystanders stand around and start applauding and cheering -- I've had this happen a few times at malls and music stores. Scabs on my head from the clumps of hair that were torn out as the dude grabbed anything he could to restrain me. But ya, I don't recall ever swinging on someone, too busy running.

Once got got twice by the same guard, but at a different store 30 miles away. Second time I was walking out the store, loaded down with CDs, and I saw him at the counter and we locked eyes. shitohshitohfuckingshit I'm thinking, so I start walking to the door, and he's getting closer.... and closer... Looking at me with this just EVIL "you're SO fucking busted" look in his eye -- and this MF was *QUICK* -- I've "worked" with a few security personnel and this guy ran like a damned UW receiver; maybe 6' and 180lb of muscle, black dude, so I KNEW I was fucked.

I walked out the door, he starts walking towards me, I bolt (I'm not a fast runner, never have been) and get about 50 yards before he tackles me and the CDs down my pants go flying everywhere. I was trying to get away and he started swinging me around by a string of beads I had around my neck, and this is on the side of a busy public 4 lane street, so lots people got an interesting show that morning.

As I sat in the.. um, "office" of this store, cuffed to a chair waiting for the cops; sitting directly next to me was a filing cabinet. Hanging halfway out of one of the drawers and in my sight out of my reach, but just barely, was what looked like a $50 bill, just hanging there. WTF? A fifty spot hanging from a filing cabinet 10 feet away from where they handcuff the busted shoplifters?

Trust me, I thought about it, really really hard. But I just couldn't believe it wasn't a trap, I mean WTF?

I'll spend the rest of my life wondering if it was a trap, cos after THAT morning, I sure could have used that $50 (I was ticketed and released, much to the dismay of the store; so I was back on the street that afternoon).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2016, 12:37:32 PM »
Not too many great options if youre not risking your freedom and dont have a steady job imo.  I have "known people"  to get a couple 500 gift cards per day returning shit without a reciept.  Idk how easy it is nowadays, but its still going on from what ive been told

have to be really careful doing shit like that though ESPECIALLY if your stealing shit with someone else (one person steals, one person returns) cause they'll hit you with organized retail theft which is a felony and DOES carry prison time. friend of mine did 3 years in prison for stealing baby formula and shit and selling it to bodegas and shitty hood convience stores. i guess it also in part depends on the town your in. they got chased out of a big chain grocery store with a cart full of formula, one of them got away but the other person had helicopters/boats/patrol cars chasing them, was in the news and shit.

was also in jail with someone who got 12 months for stealing shit from walmart and having their gf immediately return it (they'd never even leave the store, dude would walk to the back of the store, put something in a cart, wheel it to the front and just casually walk away from the cart, the gf would walk up and push the cart to the return/customer service area) was organized retail theft in their case too. its possible they may have just gotten probation but they stayed in county for a year waiting for court so by the time they got a plea they'd already served 95% of the time and only had to do a cpl weeks extra.

im not sure what exactly makes organized retail theft over just regular petty theft but its certainly  WAY more serious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline adamn1t (OP)

• Fuck it
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2016, 02:02:08 PM »
Lol z's got worms. Thats some true entrepreneurial spirit there.

As for boosting i got caught when i was 13 for some candy and stupid shit. They let my dumb ass go, but it scared me straight.

Anyone spent any time begging with a sign at a busy intersection?
I love to hear more about that. What kind of money did you make? i know there is  someone in here thats done that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal