You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will NOT post any material which is too sexually explicit (including chat), false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any International law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you refer to the source and indicate that you are merely linking for both forum's benefits.
Spam, flooding, unsanctioned advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately.
The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.
You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.
After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
We also reserve the right to read your Private Messages for Legal Compliance.
- you are not a minor and are 16 or above.
- you support the principles of Harm Reduction.
- you will score/deal elsewhere, this is personal; any trading of substances is still illegal and has the potential to bring down the site.
- you will not post sources of illegal drugs.
- you will treat all members with respect.
- you will conduct yourself as you would like a visitor to do, as if in your house.
- you will not be an asshole or a troll < we appeal to your common senses.
- you will not advertise any involvement in crime beyond simple drug possession and self administration.
- you will use only one user id for one person unless deemed acceptable by management.
- you will not maliciously condemn similar sites.
- you accept that you may be audited if you are suspected of being in breach of the solicitation rules.
- if you are staff then you will not copy and/or distribute member's email addresses outside the business of the site.
- you will not engage in doxxing anyone and images of yourself are frowned upon, for your own safety.
- you will not post personal pictures of people you know without their full consent.
- you will keep all personally identifying information out of Shoutboxes, PMs/VMs and posts. This includes, but is not limited to, phone numbers, email addresses, street addresses, postal addresses and any other attempts to use the boards and/or the PM system to arrange a meetup. By the same token, we are not liable for off board experiences from meet-ups between members.
* however, if anyone's personal history, images and details are already in the public domain (outside the site) then the doxxing rules are relaxed.
above ALL, strive to live and work by our mantra, "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" !
If you are new to the forum then please make an introductory thread and tell us how you found us.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD THE WEBSITES OWNERS OR ADMINS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE OF THE INFORMATION OR SUBSTANCES / PRODUCTS DISCUSSED ON THIS WEBSITE.