dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: How to Gain Weight/Keep it on with a habit?  (Read 21960 times)

Offline thetalkingasshole (OP)

• Self-Transforming Machine Elf
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • thetalkingasshole has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 06, 2019, 06:22:48 AM
  • Always with an arm out and a leg up
How to Gain Weight/Keep it on with a habit?
« on: December 26, 2015, 11:11:40 AM »
I will give a quick medical background of whats relevant

I have always been skinny, although not always tall
age 7: prescribed amphetamines thrn ritalin for 6 years
age 13: grown 5 inches(since 7) in height and weigh 100lbs for the first time
age 14: poly drug use begins, have grown 4inches and 15lbs in one year
age17: now 6' fall, weigh 150lbs, first daily opiate habit for 6 months
age 21: on maintenance, weigh anywhere from 140-165lbs for next 2 years
age 24: since my bday 6 months ago I have lost 20lbs.

As of today I have had a daily morphine habit tapered from 150mg to 60mg/day since October 2014
I am still a polydrug user, and the use of any stimulant costs me 3-5lbs per day of use
at 6'4" and 135lbs im afraid that I am sf serious risk of getting hurt or sick
especially considering I work construction

I have tried protein supplements,  shakes, special high calorie diets
eating shitloads of fast food and process ssed fatty bullshit
I am at the end of my sanity here
aomeone PLEASE have some advice here

Obviously first is to not take mors stims
But what and how should I eat to gain the 30+lbs I desperately need
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
As I grew up, I opened my eyes and saw the real world, and I began to laugh, and I haven't stopped since

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: How to Gain Weight/Keep it on with a habit?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 12:03:50 PM »
Start taking methadone, I have weighed 130 my entire life and within a year of getting on MMT I was up to 230. I am down to 180 but I am having a hard time staying here and I haven't been able to lose weight since getting back on. 180 is fat for me I should weight 150 at the most, and I hate it. I have sugar cravings like no other, I can seriously go days without eating anything but candy. I don't ever want real food but I constantly have a strong craving bordering on a need for candy. I have gotten down on some reeses this holiday season.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:May 06, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
  • 110, 100, 90, 80, 76, 70, 64, 60, 58
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 02:15:55 PM »
Maybe talk to an endocrinologist? Could possibly be a thyroid thing..

If it helps, I was a 28 waist size and 140lbs, at 6'2" from like 14 until mid-late 20s (I have a good friend who was basically exactly the same thru HS, he's now about 240 -- I'm glad that didn't happen to me). Around 30 I picked up maybe 2" around my waist, and about 20lbs. Another 10-15 years and I've picked up another 2" and 20lbs; so now at 45, I'm (as of 2 days ago) 175lb with about a 32" waist.

Personally I was never interested in gaining a bunch of mass that I knew would just turn to flab if not managed. I'd much rather be on the skinny side than the big side, regardless of what other people think.. When exercising I go for cardio and light-fast type workouts that emphasize tone over bulk. I've always thought like that..

Couple times Zoops liketa take shots at me calling me "slim" - yep, black dudes like to call me that, too. I'll take that over 'tubby' any old fucking day, they can have dey fatasses..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No artist tolerates reality -- Freidrich Neitzsche

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 05:33:59 PM »
Maybe talk to an endocrinologist? Could possibly be a thyroid thing..

If it helps, I was a 28 waist size and 140lbs, at 6'2" from like 14 until mid-late 20s (I have a good friend who was basically exactly the same thru HS, he's now about 240 -- I'm glad that didn't happen to me). Around 30 I picked up maybe 2" around my waist, and about 20lbs. Another 10-15 years and I've picked up another 2" and 20lbs; so now at 45, I'm (as of 2 days ago) 175lb with about a 32" waist.

Personally I was never interested in gaining a bunch of mass that I knew would just turn to flab if not managed. I'd much rather be on the skinny side than the big side, regardless of what other people think.. When exercising I go for cardio and light-fast type workouts that emphasize tone over bulk. I've always thought like that..

Couple times Zoops liketa take shots at me calling me "slim" - yep, black dudes like to call me that, too. I'll take that over 'tubby' any old fucking day, they can have dey fatasses..

I agree with the recommendation, TTA.  That being said, opiates don't make you skinny. The reason people ssociate being scrawny with junk is financial. You spend every available penny on H and eat less becasue you are broke...usually.

Junkies can be big fat slobs if they can satisfy their cravings for sweets. Look at notorious junkie, Nazi Hermann Goering. He was huge at the end of WWII when the Allies imprisoned him. By the time he was to hang (and had been detoxed)  his peers said that he looked trimmer and healthier than ever.

TTA don't forget that we are a nation of obese people so someone on the lean side might look "skinny" by comparison. And, yeah Opus unless you work at the cardio religiously the older we get the thicker we get, especially thse of us bound to desks. Our American lifestyle and food options make staying fit an uphill battle.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 05:57:23 PM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 05:36:09 PM »
I was really skinny throughout my teenage years. Like 5'9" weighing around 120 lbs or so. I got sent to a boarding school/juvi type thing when I was 17 and started eating and working out. Got up to about 140-145 lbs. I started filling out sometime in my 20s. I think I was about 160-165 before the methadone and testosterone. I'm 27 and right now I weigh 178 lbs and am still 5'9". The most I've ever weighed is 190 or so. I never liked being skinny but I got made fun of a lot about it when I was little so that probably has a lot to do with it. I think according to the BMI charts or whatever I'm considered obese. I don't look fat though... I've got a bit of a belly but my chest still sticks out further than it. I think I'm just muscular :)

As far as gaining weight, methadone and testosterone will definitely do it. That's probably not the most healthiest way to do it though... I find that using stims I also lose a few pounds and have a hard time eating right for a few days. I feel like the same thing happens if I miss a meal but not to the same extent. If you want to do it naturally man, I think eating 3 square meals a day filled with protein and working out is your best bet. Its going to take some consistency though. If you're willing to cheat, doing a cycle will be a quick way to put on 10-15 lbs of muscle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 07:27:11 PM »
Our American lifestyle and food options make staying fit an uphill battle.

I think you mean food choices, not "options." As Americans, most of us are pretty far from lacking in options, it's the choices people make that bring diet-related problems. ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 09:01:25 PM »
I think you mean food choices, not "options." As Americans, most of us are pretty far from lacking in options, it's the choices people make that bring diet-related problems. ;)

I'm not disagreing with you but...

You are in the Bay Area right? If so you do have "options" that many people in the "flyover states" don't have. True, in the summer there are farmer's markets  but I tell ya, I read nutrtion information on the food I buy and I won't eat about 90% of what the local grocery sotres sell. And if I go to the health store/co-op it is pricy ans hell, even with a membership. People also call "Whole Foods" "Whole Paycheck." That's why poor people in the US are fatter than wealthy ones.

My point being, if you want to eat healthy you have to shop concieciously. Yesterday I went to the new Star Wars movie (meh) and the seats were like Lazy Boys, padded and reclining AND now they have trays and wait staff and menus so you can stuff your face with greasy junk while you watch the movie. I've always heard if you want to eat healthy and not get fat, mindlessly eating in front of a TV is a non-no. Having pizza, burgers, fries and shakes brought to you in a dark movie theatre? I find it hard to imaginie a more glutonous habit.

But yes, if you want to eat healthy you have to make good "choices" even if your "options" are limited.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Illadelph215

• Whiskey bent and hellbound
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Illadelph215 is working their way up.Illadelph215 is working their way up.Illadelph215 is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 28, 2022, 06:21:24 PM
  • Our Community
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2015, 09:03:55 PM »
Hmmm trying not to repeat anything as there are some good responses. I live in a family of big men- brothers, father, grandfather, cousins most all over 6" and over 200. I'm 5'10" and currently 170. My highest was at 21 when I played sports and drank a lot and weighed in the 180's. When I became a daily opiate user at 22-23 I dropped to 150 and stayed. I found it impossible to gain as an addict as 1. Food ruined my high and 2. I spent most of my money on H/pills anyway. For a little over a year I have been going from quiting and being sober for a month to doing a bundle a day a month and also will use suboxone as well. Not doing opiates all year long had caused me to hover at 170 which is my ideal weight. But I've noticed when I'm on a run, there is no amount of food, protein shake, eggs, creatine, or what have you to gain weight with. I solely gain weight only when abstaining from daily use and eating at least 3 meals a day with snacks and plenty of fluids, water and exercise. Just my experience hope it some how helps and good luck.  P.s. Though you may be "thin" and could maybe use some weight per se....there's nothing wrong with being a skinny lad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There is no future, there is no past. In the present, nothing lasts.

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2015, 09:47:06 PM »
I'm not disagreing with you but...

You are in the Bay Area right? If so you do have "options" that many people in the "flyover states" don't have. True, in the summer there are farmer's markets  but I tell ya, I read nutrtion information on the food I buy and I won't eat about 90% of what the local grocery sotres sell. And if I go to the health store/co-op it is pricy ans hell, even with a membership. People also call "Whole Foods" "Whole Paycheck." That's why poor people in the US are fatter than wealthy ones.

But what?

What makes you think I shop at Whole Foods?

Dude I live in a 1k/mo shoebox in the ghetto and we don't shop at Whole Foods or at any specialty markets outside of rare purchases. When money was better we did, but honestly I don't eat a lot different now than I did back then, actually I probably eat better quality these days overall.

I'm really not sure what Whole Foods and their prices have to do with your points? Just cos there is one doesn't mean the entire area is bathing in luxury.

You missed my point entirely. You ever tried to find a great fucking apple or a slightly green Banana in Moscow?

I haven't either, but my guess is that's probably easier to do in Wichita than it is in many parts of the world.

My point being, if you want to eat healthy you have to shop concieciously.

Concieciously? I don't know that word. My point was that as Americans, most of us have access to a variety of foods that would boggle the minds of LOTS of people in LOTS of other nations.

edit: that last bolded point is complete bullshit. People are fat in America because they make BAD choices, not because of a LACK of choices. That's a full on cop-out. The only other possible excuse could be ignorance (of available choices and/or nutrition).

Bottom line is Americans are fucking lazy and most just want their shit from the drive-in with a shiny toy and a 90oz soda.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 10:01:15 PM by Opus »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2015, 10:44:12 PM »
But what?

What makes you think I shop at Whole Foods?

Dude I live in a 1k/mo shoebox in the ghetto and we don't shop at Whole Foods or at any specialty markets outside of rare purchases. When money was better we did, but honestly I don't eat a lot different now than I did back then, actually I probably eat better quality these days overall.

I'm really not sure what Whole Foods and their prices have to do with your points? Just cos there is one doesn't mean the entire area is bathing in luxury.

You missed my point entirely. You ever tried to find a great fucking apple or a slightly green Banana in Moscow?

I haven't either, but my guess is that's probably easier to do in Wichita than it is in many parts of the world.

Concieciously? I don't know that word. My point was that as Americans, most of us have access to a variety of foods that would boggle the minds of LOTS of people in LOTS of other nations.

edit: that last bolded point is complete bullshit. People are fat in America because they make BAD choices, not because of a LACK of choices. That's a full on cop-out. The only other possible excuse could be ignorance (of available choices and/or nutrition).

Bottom line is Americans are fucking lazy and most just want their shit from the drive-in with a shiny toy and a 90oz soda.

I think you know I meant: "conscientiously"  In case you didn't:

"adjective
governed by conscience; controlled by or done according to one's inner sense of what is right; principled:
She's a conscientious judge, who does not let personal prejudices influence her decisions.
careful and painstaking; particular; meticulous; scrupulous:
conscientious application to the work at hand."

I wasn't implying that YOU shop at Whole Foods, I was saying that shopping at a store that has higher quality food is more expensive than the average chain grocery store. Maybe you have Gelson's and I bet it is more expensive than the Walmart grocery store that caters to "budget" shoppers. Stores like Whole Foods and Walmart  choose to locate in areas whose demographics support their prices, higher and lower both.

And the link to obesety and economic class are pretty well documented. If you think it's bullshit take it up with the New York Times and any of the dozens of scholarly pieces written about "The Poverty and Obesity Paradox" that it took me less than a second to find on the Google machine.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/14/nyregion/14hunger.html?_r=0

Entire sections of major citiesand suburbs (the less wealthy parts) are considered "Food Deserts" (Desert not Dessert).

http://americannutritionassociation.org/newsletter/usda-defines-food-deserts

There's also a difference between "lazy" and "stupid" and broke and ignorant. Poorer people go to McD's (and the others) because for less than $5 they can fill up and it SEEMS cheaper than spending $50 on supplies for more, better meals and the time it take to prepare them before they spoil.

I suspect most Americans are ignorant to relative nutritional values of their food choices. Heck, of 3 grocery stores in my (current) town 2 of them have more space devoted to frozen pizza and ice cream than fruits and vegetables. The 3rd is 50-200% more expensive than the first two but has (relatively) better quality food.

This is nothing new Opus. You just like to argue. That's fine but nit-picking on typos/spelling mistakes is petty. Petty like petit, small.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 11:13:20 PM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2015, 11:34:40 PM »
I think you know I meant: "conscientiously"  In case you didn't:

"adjective
governed by conscience; controlled by or done according to one's inner sense of what is right; principled:
She's a conscientious judge, who does not let personal prejudices influence her decisions.
careful and painstaking; particular; meticulous; scrupulous:
conscientious application to the work at hand."

I don't think I'm the one who needs the dictionary dude. Now that you've figured out how to spell it, I know what the word means.

I wasn't implying that YOU shop at Whole Foods, I was saying that shopping at a store that has higher quality food is more expensive than the average chain grocery store. Maybe you have Gelson's and I bet it is more expensive than the Walmart grocery store that caters to "budget" shoppers. Stores like Whole Foods and Walmart  choose to locate in areas whose demographics support their prices, higher and lower both.

I completely fail to see your point. 2 miles from the Whole Foods is the discount store that actually sells a lot of name brand shit, and I'm serious, this is not a good part of town. There are worse here, but it ain't all that, it really isn't. I don't know of anywhere in Oakland where you'd have to drive or bus it more than 10 minutes to get fresh produce, and if it matters produce that can be bought on EBT.

I haven't read those articles, but I will, maybe in the morning. I'll be surprised if most of the problem doesn't come back to individual choices though. Maybe after I read those articles I'll dig some up that illustrate the links between eating cheap, shitty, processed foods and obesity.

And the link to obesety and economic class are pretty well documented. If you think it's bullshit take it up with the New York Times and any of the dozens of scholarly pieces written about "The Poverty and Obesity Paradox" that it took me less than a second to find on the Google machine.

You missed me again. I don't deny that the connection exists, we just seem to have different ideas about the causes.

There's also a difference between "lazy" and "stupid" and broke and ignorant. Poorer people go to McD's (and the others) because for less than $5 they can fill up and it SEEMS cheaper than spending $50 on supplies for more, better meals and the time it take to prepare them before they spoil.

SEEMS -- see that? You're making my point for me -- it's not about location or really even demographics, it's about IGNORANCE and the CHOICES made.

This is nothing new Opus. You just like to argue. That's fine but nit-picking on typos/spelling mistakes is petty. Petty like petit, small.

I like to call out bullshit, especially from people who spew a lot of it - that's what I like to do. If I gotta argue or debate my points to get them across, then so be it.

That was more than a typo, you completely destroyed that word and I'm not gonna just start assuming I know what your word salads mean, call me petty I gives a fuck. Spellcheck is pretty fucking far from rocket science. I'm really far from being incapable of overlooking typos and dumb shit, we all make mistakes including me -- everyday -- but if I were you I wouldn't get in the habit of assuming people can read your mind just cos you got like half the word right.

If you can't spell the word and you don't wanna use a dict or spellcheck, then maybe try an easier word next time ;)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 11:37:40 PM by Opus »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2015, 12:25:09 AM »
SEEMS -- see that? You're making my point for me -- it's not about location or really even demographics, it's about IGNORANCE and the CHOICES made.

I like to call out bullshit, especially from people who spew a lot of it - that's what I like to do. If I gotta argue or debate my points to get them across, then so be it.

That was more than a typo, you completely destroyed that word and I'm not gonna just start assuming I know what your word salads mean, call me petty I gives a fuck. Spellcheck is pretty fucking far from rocket science. I'm really far from being incapable of overlooking typos and dumb shit, we all make mistakes including me -- everyday -- but if I were you I wouldn't get in the habit of assuming people can read your mind just cos you got like half the word right.

If you can't spell the word and you don't wanna use a dict or spellcheck, then maybe try an easier word next time ;)

Yeah, I make typos or misspell so fucking what? This is a message board not a thesis or article for publication. The point is you KNEW what I meant but chose to pick on the technicality of spelling. If you DIDN'T know what I meant you could have asked me to clarify. A misspelled word dosn't invalidate the argument.

Re: Obesity and Poverty. So you won't read the article I cited that explains my assertions but you'll insist on disagreeing anyway.

We do agree that there is a lot of ignorance about nutrition. No shit. There's also a lot of ignorance about economics and sciences and history and anything that isn't sports that if were taught would improve lives . I didn't study nutrition until it was an elective in college. It should be taught in grade school as should many things that aren't because if too many people wise up they woould demand change, real change.

Like George Carlin said,"But I'll tell you what they don't want.  They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them. That's against their interests. They don't want people who are smart enough to sit around the kitchen table and figure out how badly they're getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 fucking years ago.

"You know what they want? Obedient workers ­ people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork but just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it."

If I were king, to get EBT (Food Stamps) you would have to take a class in nutrition and food economics first. But if I were king it would be harder to get a license to have babies than one to drive a car.

The OP was about an inability to gain weight while using narcotics. My response was that narcotics do not cause you to lose weight but spending food money on dope will.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 05:26:27 PM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2015, 01:17:40 AM »

The point is you KNEW what I meant but chose to pick on the technicality of spelling. If you DIDN'T know what I meant you could have asked me to clarify.

Or, maybe you could just learn to fucking spell and then you wouldn't have to guess at whether or not people can understand what you write?

I don't need suggestions on how I should behave when you fuck up, but thanks.

Re: Obesity and Poverty. So you won't read the article I cited that explains my assertions but you'll insist on disagreeing anyway.

Although I'm sure you'd like to believe that's what I said, it's not. Here, I'll try again:

Quote from: Opus
I haven't read those articles, but I will, maybe in the morning. I'll be surprised if most of the problem doesn't come back to individual choices though. Maybe after I read those articles I'll dig some up that illustrate the links between eating cheap, shitty, processed foods and obesity.

I'll read the articles tomorrow, not tonight -- hold yer britches, it's only a few more hours..

If I were king, to get EBT (Food Stamps) you would have to take a class in nutrition and food economics first. But if I were king it would be harder to get a license to have babies than one to drive a car.

The OP was about an inability to gain weight while using narcotics. My response was that narcotics do not cause you to lose weight but spending food money on dope will.

A license to have babies? Are you serious?? Erm, wow.. I'm not sure that would fly very well. Personally I think having a license to operate something that can kill lots of people really quickly (like just happened in Vegas, 38 intentionally injured) is maybe more important that keeping people from getting preggers, but hey maybe I'm way out on a limb there, lol.

...anyway,  the OP (which you really didn't summarize very well) then segued into the debate we're having now; which (to me anyway) seems to be about which is the greater cause of obesity and health problems in the US: a lack of actual access to nutritious food; or simply ignorance and laziness about finding and using options that won't destroy your health, and I'm still definitely taking the latter stance on that..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2015, 01:50:07 AM »
A license to have babies? Are you serious?? Erm, wow.. I'm not sure that would fly very well. Personally I think having a license to operate something that can kill lots of people really quickly (like just happened in Vegas, 38 intentionally injured) is maybe more important that keeping people from getting preggers, but hey maybe I'm way out on a limb there, lol.

Obtuse or humorless?

« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 01:53:47 AM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline SceneBG

• Optimist
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • SceneBG is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 10, 2021, 04:15:41 PM
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2015, 04:45:12 AM »
Try before going to hunt your addiction to take some food early before dope.Morning your organism start working and it is not blocked by any chemicals.Next, after take your dope get big meal for lunch and when the sun goes down you can get something light.Look what supplements can take with lunch if money is not a problem.
The main rule which every doctor and dietolog will tell you is:
Morning=very good breakfast for energy and dope purpses.
Lunch =again get what you want to keep your body full of energy.
Dinner=Get one chips and something sweet at least 30-40 minutes before bed.
PS:If you have problems like most of us, (especially me:() get some herbs or pills cause you need to throw away processed food quickly and in the empty place comes the next.
I tried to be simple for understanding, but that is the truth.Sometimes I can' go to toilet two weaks, but anyway every time when went to toilet is a real adventure, like some mate with big penis start fuck me without vaseline lol.I hate this and when i saw in toilet I know what job can find in a second and take very good money-joke of course.
SceneBG!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions