dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Time for another drug related holiday...  (Read 6233 times)

Offline DeadCat (OP)

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Time for another drug related holiday...
« on: December 05, 2015, 09:21:17 PM »
As I've mentioned a few times, I spen last May and Junein Ecuador. Why chose Ecuador? There's the answers I give the relatives : Multiple climate zones all in near proximity; equatorial rain forest, Amazon, Andes, farms, cities, Pacific Ocean and the completely unique Gapapagos Islands a short flight off the mainland.
But the big reason; all drugs are decriminalized. The big one; Cocain is not an arrestable ofense if you have 2 grams or less "for personal use" in your possession. It is easy to get my hotel busboy brought me a couple grams every day after work) and the benzos can be had pretty easy OTC.

Of course I did some other things too, travelled up into the Andes on oold railcars, went out to the Galapogos (but couldn't organize tours to all the islands)

I'm getting itchy feet again and it's time to start plannng another low-cost, drug fuled GTFO of the USA vacation. So, I'm thinking Colombia, also has lax laws about coca, mountains, beaches, Amazon jungle, a culture all it's own and welcomes gringoes as long as the gringoes show some respect.

I'm thinking April and/or May. Any one else interested? Anyone been? Any tips?

This is just now at the planning stages I'll go a lone but am trying to atalk a friend from college to come along. I am honestly interested in anyone's first-hand experiences, advice and cautions.

Thanks in advance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
Re: Time for another drug related holiday...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 09:33:43 PM »
I have always wanted to goto south america. How long did you stay the last time you went? Is it pretty expensive to stay there? Going to the galapagos islands is on my bucket list, that is really awesome that you have been there. I have never ridden a dirtbike or motorcycle in my life but me and my brother were thinking about taking a long trip across south america on motorbikes. My MMT counselor does that all the time, he has been a lot of cool places and it sounds like a lot of fun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat (OP)

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 09:55:06 PM »
I have always wanted to goto south america. How long did you stay the last time you went? Is it pretty expensive to stay there? Going to the galapagos islands is on my bucket list, that is really awesome that you have been there. I have never ridden a dirtbike or motorcycle in my life but me and my brother were thinking about taking a long trip across south america on motorbikes. My MMT counselor does that all the time, he has been a lot of cool places and it sounds like a lot of fun

I spent May 4 to June 23 in Ecuador last (this past) spring. I was based in th eold colonial city of Cuenca and took side trips by bus into the Anes and frm there caught a train up some treacherous mountain faces. I took a 3 hr bus rid to Guayaquil on the coast then flew to the Galapagos for a week. One regret about that side trip is w/o it being part of an orgainzed trip it is very difficult to see all the individual islands see the national wildlife preserve and scuba off the famous "Kicker Rock." As part of a parckage I could have done that for many $1500 but piecemeal it was going to be way more so I stayed on the main island and stuffed my face in the 5 grams of C, OTC alprazolam and calamari for about 5 days. There were iquanas in all the trees and sea lions beached in the harbor.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 10:01:38 PM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Opus

• Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.Opus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:May 06, 2018, 01:21:20 AM
  • 110, 100, 90, 80, 76, 70, 64, 60, 58
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 10:12:49 PM »
I'm thinking April and/or May. Any one else interested?

Quite possibly! I'm still trying to clear up the same legal shit I was last spring, that I'd hoped would be clear by last summer. Maybe by spring again, or maybe summer. Fuckers have a real knack for goddamned delaying everyfuckingthing for anyfuckingreason.

But I've been thinking about the yucatan a lot. Like for awhile.. I still wanna check out Cambodia really bad, but I don't think I could stay there, the life expectancy of western dope fiends in Cam isn't very long and I keep reading that over and over. They all seem to have "heart attacks" within a few weeks of arriving.

I'm so fucking over due for a trip. Last one was Cabo in like 07 or something.. It's been way too fucking long.

I have a strong interest in some plants down that way tho.. Strong enough that it might be worth traveling for..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No artist tolerates reality -- Freidrich Neitzsche

The word "republican" comes in the dictionary right after "reptile" and just before "repugnant." -- Julia Roberts

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society -- Krishnamurti

Offline corlene

• Reputation Power: 12
  • corlene is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 30, 2016, 08:32:51 AM
  • I alternate morphine and dilaudid in my PCA
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 11:27:42 PM »
I used to hit Costa Rica and Nicaragua to surf almost every year, I love it down there  would love to hit the galapagos tho, I need to get a cure all so I can travel like I used to.

I got some very good heroin and meth in thailand. I wouldn't recommend dealing with any of those runners though. Your bound to get fucked and I hope yous have USD on you to pay up
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 11:30:53 PM by corlene »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions