dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: The Horror W/D Stories-let's go haunting again ;)  (Read 25050 times)

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
Re: The Horror W/D Stories-let's go haunting again ;)
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2017, 09:05:54 AM »
worst was off an every day 2year smoking + 2 year iv habit, last year of which was lots of coke too.  i got into a free year long working farm rehab.  woke up 12 hrs after last h, got on the plane from vegas to fort collins at 9am.  stayed at folks that night & slept hard like i always do the first night.  then of course no sleep for centuries.  everyone has their pet symptom that is the most bothersome.  mine is no sleep forever which makes all the other symptoms which i also get in spades so much worse.  this time was 7 days before i got 5 minutes sleep.  a month before i could start counting sleep in hours, like two or three.

first day at farm i got to shovel cow shit in 90 degree heat.  i'm still fucking feezing but 90 degrees makes the cow shit horrific.  i heaved all day.    something like two weeks in i got these shooting knife stabbing pains in my abdomen that signalled an oncoming demonic bowel event. 

i could go on and on about the experience but i'm on a shit phone, laptop fucked.  too bad, i feel like typing.  by the way, asdide from a handful of chips in the first two years after leaving the farm i've been opi & other evil drug free for 4 1/2 years. 

I reccomend dabs and if necessary beers.  and the occasional psychedelic. 

cheers, kids.   
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 09:18:38 AM by MoeMentim »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline onewayonly

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • onewayonly is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 08, 2018, 02:14:35 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2017, 08:48:38 AM »
I have to say this is the best fucking thread on here.

I swear being in a real multiyear opiate habit and having to kick it,  is probably the worst feeling I can ever think of.
Like chipper in the last 7 years I have been a daily addict with 5 using iv multiple times a day.
Luckily I have only ever gone like a day or 2.
1 thing I can relate to is iving sub before the h is out of your system.
That precipitated withdrawal is what they should do to child molesters and terrorist. That was the worst day of my life. Until my parents die I really do not think there is anything worse.
Luckily, unfortunately it is still that luck. I am on methadone and my clinic does provide for me if I pay 16 a day. Seriously this is so fucked up man. Like yea I don't mind paying for my medicine but 16 a day for some cheap ass methadone prolly made for 1 cent a mg at the fucking most.
On top of that going to bumfuck Oklahoma this month for work and there is no clinic within 2 hrs. Well I'm fucked my clinic helps me only when I come in daily.
Luckily there are still some nice people left alive.

But yea some great reads in this thread from all.
Moe has some amazing shit written and bonedust and the op write so well. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 05:54:53 AM »

Luckily there are still some nice people left alive.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline nikita70 (OP)

• The Second Of My Name, A Woman Who Runs With Words, Queen Of The Excess, MissThInkLink
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • nikita70 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 11, 2024, 02:23:19 AM
  • They don't have bread-WTF?Let'em eat Opium instead
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2017, 01:45:38 PM »
I would never guess this thread is still alive&kicking (obviously ;)).
I'd bet it really goes to haunt  >:D as touched, since it's so old, thus I kept myself away from it.

However, the bad news is I'm back and gonna haunt again. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A Toda Madre O Un Desmadre

BloodInBloodOutBloodIn

Junkies are like noodles-straight 'til gettin' wet

"Maybe we should follow in the steps of Artonin Artaud and throw our remaining dope in the river,
get flung into gut-wrenching purging withdrawal,drink ayahuasca and eat peyote..." (Roman Totale)

Offline nikita70 (OP)

• The Second Of My Name, A Woman Who Runs With Words, Queen Of The Excess, MissThInkLink
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2017, 09:42:43 AM »
http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to-me/it-happened-to-me-i-got-off-heroin-with-suboxone

For some reason, this is really my kind of w/d story. Not in the meaning I were even close, whenever, to have a 5g big heroin habit developed, just the manner the story is concocted/written, is my preferable one as for opiate' horror tales.
Witty and lucid, a little bit exalted and melodramatical, involving hardcore shit, avoiding extremities, yet not getting into disgusting details.
I like the way she makes a really perfect point tryin' to convey what heroin/opiate w/d feels like and putting all the spectacular, hackneyed cliches aside, to replace them with just a single, accurate yet so startling/awestruck comparison-getting sunk, being deprived of oxygen and feeling how it takes infinity to get to the surface to get some air.
This way she says w/d could be defined by what is isn't or what is lacking or missing rather than what it is. Deprivation.

Love this tale, especially '6 feet 3 inches of the toughest guy ever met, curling up on the bottom in desolating agony', even if 5g is outrageous overkilled and 'plan B' sounds fucking pompous, melodramatical and unrealistic.
However, the fucking distortion/lie about methadone vs bupe due to oh-so-obvious merchandise reasons just makes me sick and disgusted.
As if bupe weren't addictive opioid as well, but some vitamine.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 09:51:32 AM by nikita70 »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BloodInBloodOutBloodIn

"Maybe we should follow in the steps of Artonin Artaud and throw our remaining dope in the river,
get flung into gut-wrenching purging withdrawal,drink ayahuasca and eat peyote..." (Roman Totale)

Offline Joseph Hopeless

• SA_Chat+
  • Joseph Hopeless is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 19, 2021, 11:21:34 AM
  • keeping users safe and informed
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2017, 12:21:45 AM »
hands down the worst for me was spending 2 months kicking subs in solitary confinement. That was years ago and I still feel off/traumatized by the experience. Fuck that, solitary as it is is inhumane and frankly torture in my opinion..Terrible. Just fucking terrible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hey! Wait! I got a new complaint!

Offline onewayonly

• SA_Chat+
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2017, 08:34:59 AM »
Joseph

If you wana  share that tale I'm sure some would like to read it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline nikita70 (OP)

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2017, 01:02:37 AM »
Joseph

If you wana  share that tale I'm sure some would like to read it.

@onewayonly , I promise to be a careful reader. @Joseph Hopeless , don't let us wait, we have chips and popcorn ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BloodInBloodOutBloodIn

Offline Joseph Hopeless

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2017, 08:46:53 AM »
Well, here goes...prepare for a novel incoming....

I knew I was gonna be in jail/prison for 6 months, so when I went to court to be sentenced I suitcased a good bit of subs....I ran out early while there, but was still able to get them there..You can probably guess how..anyways, I get woken up one morning and a C.O demands I open my locker...Takes all my stuff and finds 'em, so I get taken to solitary. Mind you, this was my first time in prison so I had no idea what the fuck was gonna happen, let alone i'd end up there for 2 months. My stupid ass then tries to get more in there and get caught WHILE in solitary and get a "street charge" for it. I didn't sleep for the first 9 days, kept trying to see a doctor while there and act nuts(I was losing it kinda bad anyways)because I figured I could maybe get some trazadone or something and MAYBE get some sleep. I end up telling a co I'm losing my shit and wish I could walk in front of a bus or something to that effect..He took that very seriously and threw my happy ass in the suicide watch cell for 24 hours...Terrible..Then I see the MOST condescending, prickish doctor through the door and he says basically "naw you're on your own, I'm not doing shit for you" and I get sent back to my cell...And the rest of the days there I just went more and more nuts and even after the 2 months were up and I was back at the original prison I still didn't really feel ok. I was sleeping pretty well by that point, but ever since then, even now, I still feel...off...

And yeah, that's about it. The only good that came out of it was I now feel like I can deal with anything after that, but I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. And yeah, that's the story of my worst w/d experience I've ever had.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline onewayonly

• SA_Chat+
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2017, 09:19:37 AM »
Well, here goes...prepare for a novel incoming....

I knew I was gonna be in jail/prison for 6 months, so when I went to court to be sentenced I suitcased a good bit of subs....I ran out early while there, but was still able to get them there..You can probably guess how..anyways, I get woken up one morning and a C.O demands I open my locker...Takes all my stuff and finds 'em, so I get taken to solitary. Mind you, this was my first time in prison so I had no idea what the fuck was gonna happen, let alone i'd end up there for 2 months. My stupid ass then tries to get more in there and get caught WHILE in solitary and get a "street charge" for it. I didn't sleep for the first 9 days, kept trying to see a doctor while there and act nuts(I was losing it kinda bad anyways)because I figured I could maybe get some trazadone or something and MAYBE get some sleep. I end up telling a co I'm losing my shit and wish I could walk in front of a bus or something to that effect..He took that very seriously and threw my happy ass in the suicide watch cell for 24 hours...Terrible..Then I see the MOST condescending, prickish doctor through the door and he says basically "naw you're on your own, I'm not doing shit for you" and I get sent back to my cell...And the rest of the days there I just went more and more nuts and even after the 2 months were up and I was back at the original prison I still didn't really feel ok. I was sleeping pretty well by that point, but ever since then, even now, I still feel...off...

And yeah, that's about it. The only good that came out of it was I now feel like I can deal with anything after that, but I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. And yeah, that's the story of my worst w/d experience I've ever had.

Dude that is a great story.
On a similar note. Maybe 9 yrs ago right before I got really addicted to oc. I was on sub's trying to stay off oxy. Well I got a DUI. So I had to do some time in jail. I did not have a crazy habit but was using daily for 8 months I say. I took 16mg of sub and went into jail for 10 fays. Maybe the sub saved me or that was my one free pass cause I did not get WD at all. After hearing your story WD in jail is worse than hell. I get how the thought of scoring is less in jail than on the streets but look at your tale. You were still using in jail. When we people realize rehab and maintenance is the solution not jail.
Dude that doctor is one of the special cock suckers I'd like to find in a dark ally bleeding or on fire. Id throe gas on the fucker. And to think he took an oath saying he would do good for patients while he almost made you command t suicide. We can only pray his child od's so he can feel the pain.
I'm not saying being an addict is some sad story. I work everyday and pay all my taxes. Been to the hospital 1 to!e in 3 yrs. Never been on a govt program. Not saying any of that is wrong. But damn just cause I like opis I'm a second class citizen. Its just frustrating.
Believe me I don't bitch like this all the time.  But his story is the same one I year every time. Its getting old.
It's sad if I wasn't addicted to my clinic I would get a one way ticket to Vietnam and never return. Live a life I would love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Joseph Hopeless

• SA_Chat+
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2017, 06:37:19 PM »
@onewayonly   hey, thanks I appreciate it. It was almost cathartic for me to write it down/talk about it. I'd guess you probably had enough sub in your system to not w/d, even with 10 days..I was in there 2 months from December 20-Feb. 20 and I didn't start hurting until around dec 27th..But then again, sometimes you do get that proverbial "free lunch", yeah? But yeah that doctor man...His tone of voice, the way he talked, all he did was mock and belittle me and say how screwed I was, I really want him to die.

And yup, the stigma is all too real. I'm basically a day laborer, I bust my ass from 830-430 mon-Friday and usually get some hours on the weekend too...And if the bossman ever found out just the FACT I do it, i'd be instantly canned; meanwhile, a guy who works with me drinks around 30-40 beers a fucking day doesn't get anything worse than "yeah man, you should try and cut back sometime"..He's a sweet guy, though, very kind caring dude..Whew, sorry bit of a chatty motherfucker recently, got carried away there.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline FreedomOrBust

• Reputation Power: 10
  • FreedomOrBust is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 24, 2017, 06:42:48 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2017, 08:59:08 PM »
I had several Tales of Pity and Woe, one in particular I shared on Ophile, I'll offer it up here, as this one goes against the general consensus that kicking away from home is easier than going it locally.

I had to travel for 5 days to Florida on business training and was pretty naive to the ins-and-outs of traveling with junk.  At the time, I'd been hitting the poppy pods quite heavy and anyone who has been down this path during they heyday of fire pods can tell you that c/t from them is utterly indescribable.

I was afraid to travel with pods at the time, so I decided to just dose up heavy right before I got on the plane on Monday morning, thinking that a big dose would carry me through Tuesday and I would just gut out the remainder of the trip until I got home Thursday evening.  And, at the time, I had no pills, as this was before my forays into the online pharmacy world.  So, I went there totally dry.  Bad idea, really bad.  Mistake Numero Uno.

I brewed up a thermos full of pod tea and drove myself to the airport, slogging down the muddy brew as I wove my way through traffic.  Got the airport, got on the plane and noticed I was not feeling the usual relief that comes with a morning dose.  I had brewed up from a different strain of pods that day and, as luck would have it, they were extremely weak pods.  Mistake Numeros Dos - do not ever blindly substitute one strain for another when you don't know the quality - especially when you really need to be well.

I was so-so most of the day Monday but my sleep that first night was fitful (restless legs, sweats, and drug dreams) and I awoke Tuesday morning in full blown C/T, as I had effectively not had a normal dose since Sunday and that crap tea the day before had done shit for me.  And now, I had to face 3 days of meetings and social events every evening, and a plane ride home, in really bad shape.  C/T at home alone is bad enough, but try doing that when you have to be around a crowd of people and remain "up" from morning to late at night.  The agony was unbelievable, my entire body hurt from head to toe, I had the chills but couldn't stop sweating, and my anxiety level was off the charts.  I was in and out of the bathroom all day and my brain was consumed with the need to get SOMETHING, anything, to make it stop.  I tried to distract myself - I'd walk outside to make the chills stop, and the humidity would overwhelm me.  And the smells - jesus, mother, mary, every smell was magnified 1000X (to this day, I cannot stand the smell of hotels because of this one experience).  I had to sit through meetings all day and all I could do was count down the minutes until it was over.  I couldn't even read to distract myself, because I couldn't make my goddam eyes focus (I think the pupils dilate during C/T and cause vision problems). 

The only brief respite came in the evenings.  We had an open bar after dinner and I would tank up on G&T's and that seemed to make the pain recede a tiny bit.  Problem was, the hangovers that followed were far worse than normal.

There was no sleep Tuesday or Wed, I would lay down, sweat, get up, towel off, lay down again, and repeat this cycle endlessly until morning.  My legs were jitterbugging the entire time, so even if I had been able to relax, there's no way I could sleep.

On Thursday afternoon, my spirits picked up a bit, as things wound down and I expected to be home in a matter of hours, relief would be waiting.  But, no.  I got to the airport, went to the Departures screen, looked up my flight, and saw that one word that nearly made my head explode - DELAYED.  A hurricane warning was in full effect and the weather was deteriorating by the minute.  I thought I was going to go mad.  Everyone was frantically calling around, trying to book alternative flights.  Not me, I didn't have the mental cogency or physical energy to do this.  Instead, I went to the bar and just pounded down drinks, hoping to blot out the panic.  Mistake Numero Tres - don't fly during hurricane season.  Just. Fucking. Don't.

This waiting went on for hours.  Airports are boringly annoying even when you feel well.  When you're sick, they are intolerable hell holes.  I watched people with flights scheduled after mine come and go while I just sat there, mopping sweat from my forehead and fantasizing about murdering some motherless fuck airline executive.  I just kept staring at that status screen and praying for some sign that our plane would arrive.  It wasn't until nearly midnight that the plane rolled in, and we started boarding.  I ended up sandwiched in a middle seat, covered in a blanket and pouring sweat the whole way home.  I got some strange looks from the other passengers. 

When we finally landed and deplaned, I probably set a speed record for the time it took to get my luggage and  get the hell out of the airport.  I drove home in a frenzy, cursing the traffic, and nearly swerving off the road in my pathetic need to get home and straighten out.  I finally got home in the early morning hours of Friday.  I didn't even bother with my luggage, I just raced straight for the pods and the coffee grinder.  The relief from that dose was unforgettable.  It started with those blessed abdominal cramps, the opiates first saturating my gut receptors (for me, always the sign of a nice high), followed by waves of physical and mental relief as the alkaloids moved north and bathed my starved brain receptors.  This was one of the best highs I ever felt, which convinced me that relief highs trump any normal high, even at modest doses.

I learned a lot of lessons that week.  NEVER try to "gut out" a trip, always bring something, and bring more than you may think you need, as you you never know how long you will be away.  And, if you are using something new, test it before you take it anywhere.  I also try to think through a "Plan B" when I travel, just in case something weird happens - like, my drugs get stolen or lost.  For example, I like to research my destination, to see if there are places near there where seeds can be obtained.  And, if I'm going to be somewhere more than a week, I think through which domestic sources might be available and whether or not I could discreetly take delivery of a shipment, if need  be.  It is especially important to be well when you are traveling to see friends or family.  Being sick the whole time would give the game away.  Sorry, got a bit OT here.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 09:04:25 PM by FreedomOrBust »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Rich Blokes Smoke Dokes.

Offline dillydudeEL14

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • dillydudeEL14 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 28, 2022, 10:18:52 AM
  • HR Networking
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2017, 10:05:13 PM »
Feeedom or bust that sounds like utter hell!  My worst was working at Walgreens on xmas day 2011 in full blown opana wd. Those who have been there know there is something especially nasty and physically painful about opana wd. Not to say I like it but I would rather detox from d's than opana any day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2017, 10:56:49 PM »
my worst WD episode came from going from taking 120-160 mgs of methadone a day or wearing + eating 75 and/or 100 mcg fent patches everyday to taking suboxone. I took 320 mgs of 'done on a Saturday. Took some oxy 80's on Sunday hoping to let the 'done get out of my system but I ended up taking ALL my 80's. I knew I should have taken something short acting for a week or longer before starting sub but I didn't have the money and didn't have a hookup for dope at the time.

Monday comes and I said fuck it, I gotta take something and put half a strip under my tongue. I was pretty much instantly sick as fuck and took more sub thinking that would help but it just made it worse. It was like the 'done and bupe were having a fight to the death inside my body at the opiate receptors and I was the only loser.

I took SOOO many benzos all day and smoked good bud blunts every hour or so. The MJ and good music were the only things that made me feel remotely better. However, I was still in agony crying about everything. I was an emotional mess like I've never been during WD before. I was also in the worst pain of my life. It felt like shin splints but hurt 1000x worse. I'm over 6 foot tall so I never take baths but I would get in a warm bath and just rub my legs over and over.

Even with all the benzos and good bud, I didn't sleep for at least a week. I took off work for a few days but it wasn't long enough. I was literally walking like an 80 yr old man without his cane at work and I had to lie to everybody and told them I went too hard on leg day at the gym. I went through probably 5 grams of good bud a day but didn't feel better at all until about day 7 of being on sub.

I swore I'd never take 'done again after quitting it that time but I'm back at 120mg's a day now at the clinic. I even got 120 'done 10's a month after quitting and wasn't tempted AT ALL to take any of them because I was feeling fine on sub once all the 'done got out of my system after about 2-3 weeks.

I stayed clean on sub (which is clean IMO even though it is physically addictive. It doesn't give u a buzz at all so I consider that clean and sober) for about 10-12 months until I moved and found a hookup for H. I wasted SO MUCH $$ on H 'cause I didn't want to go back to the 'done clinic but eventually had to bite the bullet and get back on 'done.

^^That's my worst WD experience to date but I might have a worse story in a month or so. I'm charged with domestic violence (never hit a female in my life) and DUI, and the prosecutor seems determined to send me to jail and I'm having a hard time coming up with the money to get a lawyer so I might have to WD from 120 mg's of 'done and 3 mgs of clonazepam a day in jail in about 3 weeks. The jail already told me they don't give any narcotics so maybe I can convince them that the kpin is for epilepsy instead of anxiety. If I have to go C/T from both in jail, I'm scared they might find me hanging one morning because I seriously doubt I'm strong enough to go thru that.....especially considering I'd lose my job and it would ruin my family of 4's only source of income and insurance, etc...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2017, 05:05:16 AM »
FreedomOrBust, i felt every bit of your pain and release. Great read, thanks buddy.

i'm a total pussy when it comes to opiate w/d's. TOTAL FUCKING PUSSY ! -- upon feeling the initial stages of my first Heroin withdrawal, i immediately changed my DOC to Methadone "to buy me more time" and then I never let myself get past day 2 1/2 of a Methadone CT. I saw what was in the post and it looked and felt like something that i must avoid at all costs.

so i ended up screwing my tolerance, trading low-euphoria in for less time in exposure/misery. probably a dumb move, i dunno.

I did once, however, manage to dislodge a large houseboat that we all rented that someone ran aground.

nobody had the strength (or inclination ?) but *I* knew that if it didn't move that damn thing then i wouldn't get home to the late-nite pharmacy and i'd have a sweaty, goosey, fidgety, LONG night ahead of me. I pushed and pushed and got it off. I used to fog up car windows -  all the time - when entering withdrawals, how embarrassing !

it's always fascinated me just how resourceful one can become when one needs to get right ASAP.

I've even walked down streets YELLING for H on one occasion ... found some too but only when i stopped yelling (naturally, duh !) and bumped a dude another street down. Yep, i have been THAT guy  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Hooman

• Non-standard issue, also a
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Hooman is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 16, 2020, 02:17:46 AM
  • I've got a handful of coconut-size opium pods...
« Reply #29 from previous page: August 19, 2017, 05:17:01 AM »
...it's always fascinated me just how resourceful one can become when one needs to get right ASAP...

That's always been a constant source of amazement to me, as well - I've often wondered that if we could harness that drive and possibly autism hyper-focus at the same time, we'd probably have colonies on Mars by now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions