dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Setting up stem/crack pipe with choreboy (been getting terrible hits)  (Read 74737 times)

Offline dillydudeEL14

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • dillydudeEL14 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 28, 2022, 10:18:52 AM
  • HR Networking
Re: Setting up stem/crack pipe with choreboy (been getting terrible hits)
« Reply #14 from previous page: December 04, 2017, 02:56:18 AM »
I’ve had the same problem when I smoke crack. I have only done it maybe like 10 times but i always got shittier hits than my friends. I sucked at smoking blues too when that was a thing. My buddy and his brother went thru a crack phase and I would occasionally partake. I like it. It’s good but I gotta have opiates too and I rarely was willing to spare money on crack that could be spent on opiates. Now that I am scripted dilaudid tho I should have some extra money lol so maybe I’ll get a yard sometime here soon. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Mr.pooper

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Mr.pooper is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PM
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2017, 06:06:49 PM »
You reeeeeeeeally shouldn't use copper cho-boy, I heard that about metal weed pipes YEARS ago.

Get the steel shit.

wHATCHU mean bout using the metal weed pipes?

Why not chore boy? Seems like most other brands of copper brillo glitter out super badly. Ive noticed chore boy doesnt seem to do that nearly as bad. Ive also tried steel and it didnt work very well. Maybe i should try another brand of steel ones?

I tried using weed wax health stone to no avail. felt wasted. Dab rigs were also pretty wasteful. Maybe i need to try another kind of nail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If only I had checked myself"
-Guy who wrecked himself

Offline nosanks

• Reputation Power: 2
  • nosanks is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 22, 2020, 02:39:04 PM
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2019, 03:59:07 AM »
I'm so glad I found someone who not only has the same problem but has also followed all the same steps as I have to try and weed out the problem. I've had this issue a couple times, one of them being about an hour ago, hence why I found this post. Ive been a smoker for only a year, BUT the person who introduced it to me, who I still smoke with every day, is really knowledgeable.  Everyone has their own preference, tricks, & what works for them, but there is a science to it. I've come to the conclusion its IMPOSSIBLE to get it down and perfect every time. Each time you smoke it's different, you gotta adjust how hard and long you hit/how much and long you hold the flame/ if you gotta rub out or pack the chore, it goes on.
 Let me start off and say OP, just the fact that you're THAT self aware and knowledgeable about the 'science' of it, you will figure it out. I take pride in my ability to get the most out of my work by making and keeping a good stem.
The "perfect" stem is a glass rose stem with copper chore boy that has about 3/4 of an inch of chore packed down that someone smoked a 20 bag out of already. A NEW chore that you burn and put it, when you first hit ya can still taste it. Ew.
Anyways, had this problem earlier like I said. Took it out and tried adding more/less,burning it more, adding more work per hit, adding less work per hit, adjusting the time and distance of flame..and STILL. SHITTY ASS HITS. then I copped from a different dude, loaded a FAT hit just to get the chore primed up, and it was perfect again after that.

..so maybe it's just your quality?

Other than that, I just wanna add. Does anyone else "rub out" their chore? Use it for, let's say, a 30 bag. I take it out and rub it against each other to get out the black dust and residue ball it back up and pack it back down with a wooden chopstick. Perfect. If you're reading this, DONT CHANGE YOUR CHORE TOO MUCH. You dont have to! All that copper is horrible anyway so keep it to a min. Just try rubbing it out and adding a LITTLE BIT of new.(burned beforehand) chore, little by little to the old one.

Post Merged: October 27, 2019, 05:33:39 AM
I'm so glad I found someone who not only has the same problem but has also followed all the same steps as I have to try and weed out the problem. I've had this issue a couple times, one of them being about an hour ago, hence why I found this post. Ive been a smoker for only a year, BUT the person who introduced it to me, who I still smoke with every day, is really knowledgeable.  Everyone has their own preference, tricks, & what works for them, but there is a science to it. I've come to the conclusion its IMPOSSIBLE to get it down and perfect every time. Each time you smoke it's different, you gotta adjust how hard and long you hit/how much and long you hold the flame/ if you gotta rub out or pack the chore, it goes on.
 Let me start off and say OP, just the fact that you're THAT self aware and knowledgeable about the 'science' of it, you will figure it out. I take pride in my ability to get the most out of my work by making and keeping a good stem.
The "perfect" stem is a glass rose stem with copper chore boy that has about 3/4 of an inch of chore packed down that someone smoked a 20 bag out of already. A NEW chore that you burn and put it, when you first hit ya can still taste it. Ew.
Anyways, had this problem earlier like I said. Took it out and tried adding more/less,burning it more, adding more work per hit, adding less work per hit, adjusting the time and distance of flame..and STILL. SHITTY ASS HITS. then I copped from a different dude, loaded a FAT hit just to get the chore primed up, and it was perfect again after that.

..so maybe it's just your quality?

Other than that, I just wanna add. Does anyone else "rub out" their chore? Use it for, let's say, a 30 bag. I take it out and rub it against each other to get out the black dust and residue ball it back up and pack it back down with a wooden chopstick. Perfect. If you're reading this, DONT CHANGE YOUR CHORE TOO MUCH. You dont have to! All that copper is horrible anyway so keep it to a min. Just try rubbing it out and adding a LITTLE BIT of new.(burned beforehand) chore, little by little to the old one.

Edit: I didnt mean "it might just be your quality" as in only good work produces a lot of smoke & only shitty work will give you no smoke, or even the other way around. It could be good OR bad and be made a bit improperly to give you no smoke. Just a guess that was though, it ended up being what my problem was. Heh.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 05:33:39 AM by nosanks »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions