dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

• Men Only Thread +plus a POLL for a Men's Only Board 5 0 10 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Men Only Thread +plus a POLL for a Men's Only Board  (Read 19247 times)

Offline Anti-hero (OP)

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 10, 2019, 04:20:41 AM
  • Can't get high or you will die or you'll die
    • Head don't give a shit
Men Only Thread +plus a POLL for a Men's Only Board
« on: October 28, 2015, 11:40:12 PM »
Hey man's,
So HeAd really likes to pick my black heads on my back. Sometimes to the point of where it's painful. She uses the back of the inside off a ink stick and push down on them to get the head to pop out. Just a strange thing she likes to do. She isn't the only girl who I had who did it. It's not like I got allot of them any way.

I use a hand towel to wash my back so I can scrub it really good. She only does it like once a month and there are only like three when she does.

It's just she is like OCD over this one thing. Any one else. Just for that matter. Any one else who has a girl who is OCD over something?
Anything?

Just a guy question
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:17:03 PM by Chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by
Think about the things I said
Read the page it's cold and dead

Offline Narkotikon

• Honest
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:March 28, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
  • Keeping Them Honest
Re: Men Only Thread +plus a POLL for a Men's Only Board
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 11:52:43 PM »
Have her get a blackhead remover.  They sell them in the cosmetics aisles next to the tweezers, nail clippers, cuticle scissors, etc. 

One end is for blackheads, and one is for whiteheads. 

Also, it's best to remove them when you're just out of the shower, when the skin is still moist and supple, and the warmth has loosened the blackheads.  At the very least you should wash the area with warm, soapy water before trying to remove them. 

I've heard of people liking to do this.  It's not compulsive skin-picking.  It's just that some people like grooming, and removing blemishes from skin.  I forget the exact term for it. 

As for girls who do OCD things, I can't comment on that.  LOL. 

Some other ways to remove blackheads (painlessly) is to use pore clearing strips, masks (you can use them on other areas besides the face), facial scrubs that exfoliate and gently remove oily buildup, facial toners, and other pore clearing / refining products. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Transparency is necessary to ensure decent staff members get elected. Members need to know when staff are misbehaving, so members can be informed voters.

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 12:04:59 AM »
Hey man's,
So HeAd really likes to pick my black heads on my back. Sometimes to the point of where it's painful. She uses the back of the inside off a ink stick and push down on them to get the head to pop out. Just a strange thing she likes to do. She isn't the only girl who I had who did it. It's not like I got allot of them any way.

I use a hand towel to wash my back so I can scrub it really good. She only does it like once a month and there are only like three when she does.

It's just she is like OCD over this one thing. Any one else. Just for that matter. Any one else who has a girl who is OCD over something?
Anything?

Just a guy question

If she does it once a month it isn't OCD at all. In fact, I think it is pretty much normal primate behaviour to "groom" your mate. I've had a few serious GFs and they did it for me. We jokingly called it "Girlfriend Duty."

Nark is right about the blackhead tool. And keep it clean/sterile to avoid skin infections.

BTW, spend $2 or $3 on a long-handled "back brush." They work great for scrubbing hard to reach spots while bathing.

Add to that: your girl continues to impress me.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:09:02 AM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Mr.Apothecary

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mr.Apothecary is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 07, 2015, 03:31:03 PM
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 06:19:37 AM »
So, what do you guys use to shave?  I used to buy a store version (knock-off) of the Mach 3 until the store decided to make a subtle change that made the cartridges tough to clean yet easy to clog.  Sadly, it appeared to be a money-grab; the old handle was no longer available and of course, the new cartridges weren't compatible with the original handle.  So the store figured they could sell every customer a new handle/starter set if they implemented a sudden redesign.

It's been a year or two since the redesign, and I've been buying a few different disposable razors.  Some are better than others, but I haven't yet found a go-to blade. 

I love the concept of The Dollar Shave Club, but I hate the fact that they plan to charge my debit card each month.  It's cheap as hell, but I have ADHD and prefer to pay my bills manually, and purchase my razors in bulk (if possible).  Since that's not really an option, those cheap razors wouldn't be so economical if I ever forget to keep money in the checking account come billing time, due to overdraft fees.  This was one situation where I wish I still used credit cards.

My other idea is switching to a safety razor.  Among the over-priced cartridge refill packs, most stores also offer a brand or two of safety razor (refill) blades.  The price tag?  $2-4!  Unfortunately, few stores carry handles for the safety razors.  I think Walmart has a Pawn Stars endorsed handle and stand (which seemed silly to me, the endorsement, that is) for $19.99, and I think one other store sold a very similar looking handle (no stand and no silly PS endorsement) for the same price.

So, guys... what do you use?  Any input for me?  3-blade razors seem to be best for my shaving habits; I shave my face almost every day and under my arms, between my legs and sometimes my chest and stomach (if it matters).  I know my T-levels are currently down as the body hair is a lot thinner and slower growing lately.  But that's a story for a different time/place!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 06:24:58 AM by Mr.Apothecary »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline nick

• Founder
  • Founders
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • nick has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 22, 2019, 05:49:59 AM
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 07:29:01 AM »
The only thing milly's mother exhibits OCD over is telling me how useless I am
God forbid a day,an hour should go by without her letting me know I'm a dreadful sinner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Smacky-Doodle 2.0

• All-Around Junker
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Smacky-Doodle 2.0 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 10, 2021, 03:26:07 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 09:13:20 AM »
Blackhead remover---still fuckin' hurts IMO.  Maybe I'm just a puss.

My girl digs at 'em with the pointed end of some tweezers, so yea I feel ur pain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I often ask myself:  "What would Trevor Philips do?"

Offline Anti-hero (OP)

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
  • Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.
    • Head don't give a shit
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 10:15:42 AM »
So, what do you guys use to shave?  I used to buy a store version (knock-off) of the Mach 3 until the store decided to make a subtle change that made the cartridges tough to clean yet easy to clog.  Sadly, it appeared to be a money-grab; the old handle was no longer available and of course, the new cartridges weren't compatible with the original handle.  So the store figured they could sell every customer a new handle/starter set if they implemented a sudden redesign.

It's been a year or two since the redesign, and I've been buying a few different disposable razors.  Some are better than others, but I haven't yet found a go-to blade. 

I love the concept of The Dollar Shave Club, but I hate the fact that they plan to charge my debit card each month.  It's cheap as hell, but I have ADHD and prefer to pay my bills manually, and purchase my razors in bulk (if possible).  Since that's not really an option, those cheap razors wouldn't be so economical if I ever forget to keep money in the checking account come billing time, due to overdraft fees.  This was one situation where I wish I still used credit cards.

My other idea is switching to a safety razor.  Among the over-priced cartridge refill packs, most stores also offer a brand or two of safety razor (refill) blades.  The price tag?  $2-4!  Unfortunately, few stores carry handles for the safety razors.  I think Walmart has a Pawn Stars endorsed handle and stand (which seemed silly to me, the endorsement, that is) for $19.99, and I think one other store sold a very similar looking handle (no stand and no silly PS endorsement) for the same price.

So, guys... what do you use?  Any input for me?  3-blade razors seem to be best for my shaving habits; I shave my face almost every day and under my arms, between my legs and sometimes my chest and stomach (if it matters).  I know my T-levels are currently down as the body hair is a lot thinner and slower growing lately.  But that's a story for a different time/place!

I use the women's Venus
They are great.
Plus if you clean your blades
Then sick the head in oil
Baby or cooking
I  find they stay sharper.

I can't grow a full beard
So there is that.
The facial hair I do have it's very
Thick it is grey too
Makes me look so old.

I sure am glad this it's a
men only thread.
Cause the women would find out how vain I am
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by

Offline Anti-hero (OP)

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
    • Head don't give a shit
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 10:18:19 AM »
Blackhead remover---still fuckin' hurts IMO.  Maybe I'm just a puss.

My girl digs at 'em with the pointed end of some tweezers, so yea I feel ur pain.

I know right it's like
I front care if I dug through
His back and can see his heart
I almost got it out

We have used the blackhead remover but I find if you use the cartridge of a ink pen . Put the end around the head and push it pops it up to where you can just squeeze it out.

When she trys to squeeze them.
They go in
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:25:40 AM by hero 1 »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2015, 11:42:40 AM »
Electric. Norelco 3 Head shaver.

When I was on the verge of being of shaving age I worked for a rich older man but one who had begun life as a deck hand on a cargo ship BEFORE WW2. He asked me what I thought I would do about shaving when the time came. (I know hard to describe the context)

I started giving what I thought was a reasoned reply (based on what I knew from advertising really) about "well, electric is more convenient but I guess with blades you get a smoother face..."

"Smoother face!? ... Whatta you want to be, a woman?"

One of the nicer innovations is the electrics that work on wet, lathered beard. You can use them in the shower and it's done in a flash and smooth as any blade I ever used.

BTW, one thing every man should do at least once is get a (real) barber's shave. Hot towel, scalp massage you walk out feeling like a man's man and pampered at the same time.

Also, it would be kinda cool if this thread was password protected like the woman's. I have some things I'd like to discuss from a male point of view and it has nothing negative to do about women. A little brotherhood goes a long way.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 11:56:39 AM by DeadCat »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2015, 11:56:15 AM »
I'm with deadcat I use a Norelco electric razor and it works pretty good. I only have to shave once a week for my job and it doesn't have to be super clean so it works well for me. I suck at shaving so I get pretty much the same results without the little cuts and razor burns. I usually look like I got in a fight with freddy kruger after trying to shave with a razor. I have really shaky hands and I am pretty sure I have parkinsosn disease because if I try to hold something still I usually twitch out and drop a bunch of shit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Anti-hero (OP)

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
    • Head don't give a shit
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2015, 12:22:21 PM »
Yea Chipper can we have a pass word?

@ Griffin you really should try the woman's 3 blade Venus
I guess@ Deadcat too
I don't  use electric because there is a difference.
I like the lather and blade

If not go the barber way like dead cat said. That should be on every man's bucket list.
Like a facial for men. Would do that every week if there was a barber who did it around.
It didn't grow back as fast either.
I  shave once a week anyway.
I wish I could but I can grow a manly beard it doesn't fill in on the cheeks.
 I can grow a sick goatee.
Long enough to be able to twist it or pony tail.
I guess I don't have enough Northern European genes.

So pass word? Because there are somethings I would like to discuss with my guy friends.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:24:57 PM by hero 1 »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by

Offline Illadelph215

• Whiskey bent and hellbound
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Illadelph215 is working their way up.Illadelph215 is working their way up.Illadelph215 is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 28, 2022, 06:21:24 PM
  • Our Community
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2015, 12:45:50 PM »
Hero you and Heads black-Head routine fetish reminds me of an ex who we both loved to pop each other's pimples. She was the one who took my butterfly kisses virginity from me. If ya'll don't know what that is look it up, may be cheesy but the women seem to enjoy it very much. I specifically remember popping a huge pimple on her forehead while we were sitting in a bar which for some reason turned are weird asses on so much that it led to making sweet sweet lovey dovey in the parking lot in my old F-150. Ahhh good times. Anyways I got mad sensitive skin especially my neck but I usually keep a trimmed beard so I really only used clipper now adays. If I have to shave I take a warm shower before hand, lather my face up with a bunch of cream and I can only use a fresh razor. Otherwise I get little ass annoying rash like pimple things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There is no future, there is no past. In the present, nothing lasts.

Offline Jega

• My height is 3.7m to the 10th power the average radius of a hydrogen atom
  • Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 21, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
  • Screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2015, 12:50:18 PM »
Maybe i'm missing the joke and if I am, hay, that's on me.

But do we really need to relitigate why women only feel comfortable discussing certain issues with only wome?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Anti-hero (OP)

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
    • Head don't give a shit
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2015, 01:03:06 PM »
Well there are somethings I still do that I don't want to share with HeAd.
Also some of her actions I wonder.
I try and be sensitive, but sometimes she speaks only female. I sleek only male.
 I have never looked in the women's only thread. I respect their privacy.
Think asking the same. Maybe we want to share something about our self that we don't want to share with them.
Low T?
How to make her day. Guys can be unsinsative(sp?) And don't one to come off that way.
Shit I might want to ask what do you think they are talking about?
Having a coed and women's only
Does not afford us the same privacy they have.
Not that I dint like women but I am sure they dint want to read about my dingle berrys

Let's try it and see what's discussed.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 01:06:36 PM by hero 1 »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Scared to death
No reason why
Do one another
To get me by

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2015, 01:09:16 PM »
Can't we find something better to talk about than women who like to pop our zits? I mean COME ON! That's nuckin' fasty!

I use plain old Safeway brand double blade disposable joints and Nivea Men Sensitive Skin shave cream. Comes in a metal tube, like toothpaste but only a metal tube. Those Krauts really know how to make shaving products! I find that the shave is in the cream that you use, not the particular shaving implement that you use.

Why, when I was in prison, they used to sell these shitty little Bic single blade joints for $0.30 each. And the only shave cream available was some stuff that was just like the Nivea Sensitive Skin cream that I currently use, except it came in a plastic tube (comprised mostly of straight stearic acid). Really thick, white stuff. You only need like a dab the size of two peas to cover your whole face. That's some of the best shaves I ever had, and still with the Nivea stuff I currently use.

So, dudes, what about those crazy womenfolk? Huh? What's their fuckin deal? Can't figger 'em out to save my life.

Yeah, Hero, I feel ya there. I hooked up with this totally crazy slutty woman on Plenty of Fish last year, and after we had sex, she said, "hey let me look at your asshole." I was like "uh, no!" (I know I saw yours when were doing it doggy but still, that's flimmits!)

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 01:13:19 PM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions