dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Drugs Inc.  (Read 23822 times)

Offline makita

• Reputation Power: 26
  • makita is now quite familiar.makita is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:March 07, 2019, 05:50:39 PM
Re: Drugs Inc.
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2015, 01:24:52 PM »
If that guy is that fucking stupid I predict he overdoses himself on fent just by handling it poorly.  I hope that is what happens anyway, if he is actually doing that. 

"give it to big people because they're more able to handle it"  Jesusfuckingchrist, that grinds my gears.  I'd like to gradually poison him with fent until he has a habit, then come sit on him and inject him with naltrexone. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
something something drug war, social justice blah blah

Offline Smacky-Doodle 2.0

• All-Around Junker
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Smacky-Doodle 2.0 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 10, 2021, 03:26:07 AM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2015, 04:23:02 PM »

shit, remember those two malibu's most wanted motherfuckers?selling dope out of a house?
one of them had what looked like a goddamn bolt action .22, it looked like a prop from pirates of the caribbean, and he clearly knew how cool it was.

LOL, I remember those two goons.  The one guy looked like he had ruined his Daddy's squirrel gun making that 'sawed-off'.  Pretty funny, but I gotta agree w/you Neighbor....they are sort of entertaining, but something tells me a lot of the 'cartel runners' and self-proclaimed drug lords are half full of shit, or they are paid actors outright.  I don't think the higher-ups in Sinaloa, or any other organization would appreciate members divulging any specifics of their trafficking protocols on camera.

On the Pittsburgh Smack episode, one of the guys is 'mixing his raw with brown sugar', but it looks like all he has is a bunch of fucking brown sugar that he's bagging up....that guy had supposedly made millions in the drug trade (his words) but he was nickel and diming out of some trap house on the brink of condemnation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I often ask myself:  "What would Trevor Philips do?"

Z

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2015, 06:37:03 PM »
I actually watched it last night.  Pretty funny.  I am fairly convinced that the guy snorting a sample, and then getting a front for a bun was the same guy packing bags and talking about adding fentanyl later.  His bandana slipped down and the nose/eyes etc looked the same.

The episode looked like they went to the cops, and the cops delivered unusable crap.  So the producers decided to just invent it.  Kind of sad really.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline makita

• Reputation Power: 26
  • makita is now quite familiar.makita is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:March 07, 2019, 05:50:39 PM
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2015, 07:56:18 PM »
Also--you say he was adding (supposedly) liquid fent, using a dropper, into ECP bags?  And then sealing them up?  That would be a huge ass mess, no way the powder would dry enough to look like reg powder even with just one tiny drop, and even if it was tar it would still need to try outside of the bag to look normal. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
something something drug war, social justice blah blah

Offline 40mgtofreedom

• Reputation Power: 4
  • 40mgtofreedom is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 11, 2017, 07:52:53 AM
  • /home/stackhammer
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2015, 09:42:00 PM »
this show is fake as fuck im pretty sure everyone is an actor and every price they give you have to divide by 10 to get close to real value
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Morfy

• Free Falling Around The World
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 01:44:51 AM
  • Enjoying the stelliferous era--while it lasts
    • THE DRUGS AND USERS CHAT ROOM
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2015, 11:29:09 PM »
I don't want to offend anyone, but I've always wondered how people feel about the NatGeo cameras showing up during drug deals, and no one seems to get pissed off about it.

I mean, I'm waiting for my shit to get delivered, and woop, here comes my dealer with NatGeo cameras rolling ??!?!

Fuck that.  Like, after the fact, here's your mask dude, you should have been wearing it before we showed up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All matter is simply cooled and condensed energy.

Offline Wildcat

• One love, One life-you'll lose it if you don't care for it
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Wildcat is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 09, 2018, 11:52:15 AM
  • constant companion pain
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2015, 12:36:28 AM »
I'm going to go with neighbour on this one.  All of the dealers exaggerate.  Like the guys that cut their smack with morphine.  I could even see the producers suggesting they do something extra to get on the show.

I remember the guy with the .22.  If I remember right it was even sawed off.  Cuz everything is cooler when it's sawed off.  Sawed off pistol.  Sawed off flare gun.  Sawed off machete.  All badass.

Sawed off taser.  bad.ass      ; )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They put their hand out to you when you need it, and you have to remember to put your hand out when they need it too, that's what friends do"  - Mick Dodge

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2015, 01:54:49 PM »
Morfy the people they usually goto sell it to usually already have masks on. I would think that they have to get the okay from the person before recording it. After they get all the paper work and shit signed give him his mask if he wants it then go on and stage the deal. That is if any of it is real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline monkey business

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • monkey business is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 21, 2018, 07:07:08 PM
  • Monkey bizz in the houseee
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2015, 05:27:54 PM »
Lol reminds me of this -

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Any and all posts made by user "monkey business" are entirely fictional in nature and bear no connection to any real-life character or characters. Any perceived similarities are entirely coincidental by nature.

Offline Spore

• Drexciyan Warrior
  • Regular
  • Spore is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 30, 2019, 05:33:18 AM
  • I, a Universe of atoms, an atom in the Universe...
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2015, 06:12:49 PM »
lol. I just usually watch to live vicariously through the drug users when in withdrawal and waiting for refill date or money. All reality tv is scripted or the producer will say can you do that again but more ghetto haha. I bet behind the scenes is hilarious.

Offline neighbor

• marquis de nod
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • neighbor has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:September 10, 2016, 05:45:42 PM
  • carpet diem
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2015, 04:48:17 AM »
"give it to big people because they're more able to handle it"  Jesusfuckingchrist, that grinds my gears.  I'd like to gradually poison him with fent until he has a habit, then come sit on him and inject him with naltrexone.

I could easily be wrong but Im almost positive what OP said was that 'he gives it to bigger people because theyd need more to OD" and it having no negative connotations toward people with a large BMI

I dont think OP's post ever mentiond any words like 'fat' or 'overweight'. just big.

the dude may was/is extremely ignorant to things like tolerance, but from what ive seen, said dude bears no ill will towards fat people. until we uncover more evidence I feel comfortable believing thats what he meant

point is makita, dont let this  upset you. he meant big people as in large, as in they probably shop at big and tall and make great basketball players

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I do not thus betray my enjoyments to the vulgar"

Offline Morfy

• Free Falling Around The World
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.Morfy is working their way up.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 01:44:51 AM
  • Enjoying the stelliferous era--while it lasts
    • THE DRUGS AND USERS CHAT ROOM
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2015, 09:27:37 AM »
Morfy the people they usually goto sell it to usually already have masks on. I would think that they have to get the okay from the person before recording it. After they get all the paper work and shit signed give him his mask if he wants it then go on and stage the deal. That is if any of it is real.

THanks Griffin.

Don't you think most people would just say NO to wearing a mask and being on TV, than saying YEAH, SURE I'LL DO IT ?

Even with a mask on, what if someone recognizes my devil tattoo?  Or that scar above my eyebrow??  Or that poster hanging in my cribbb.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All matter is simply cooled and condensed energy.

Offline Sand and Water

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Sand and Water has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:March 16, 2016, 06:27:41 AM
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2015, 09:59:03 AM »
@ Morfy--i wondered the same thing. All i can think of is they've *got* to be paying people to be on the show. Maybe also appealing to their ego(s)? Like "mainstream media is evil & doesn't fairly represent what it's like to grow up poor/oppressed/cops coming after you for the color of your skin"?  I haven't seen every episode, but many & can only think of ONE off the top of my head where the dealer had a professional business & safety steps in place. He vetted customers, explained how he dressed up so as to blend in with his upper class clientele etc., (his customers were rich folks in LA area).

Compared to most other episodes, it was prolly seen as "boring" b/c there was no drama, but it actually seemed way more authentic imo.

Oh wow, just remembered this--anyone else see the one in New Orleans during Mardi Gras where a dude was selling fake Molly (i think?) and other dealers were hunting him b/c A. he was in their territory and B. he was selling fake stuff?  They showed him "preparing" fake stuff then darting around crowds dodging police & other dealers.

It had ALL the stereotypical drama--"I gots to get my money"  & sober voice narrator explaining "In order to become a dealer, "mr X" must come up with 14,000 (or whatever amount,  although he knows he will be killed if they find him blah blah blah"  I think NatGeo TOTALLY edits/sensationalizes & makes stuff up to make ithe show exciting for ratings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys, the hour badly spent.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.
Then practice losing farther, losing faster:
places, and names, and where it was you meant
to travel. None of these will bring disaster.

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2015, 11:24:12 AM »
Yeah I think S&W is right on when thats when they offer money and an ego booster to go along with it to get the signature. I think it is mostly fake with a little bit of realness every now and then. I think a lot of the users are real but most of the dealers are over dramatized for effect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline monkey business

• Regular
  • monkey business is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 21, 2018, 07:07:08 PM
  • Monkey bizz in the houseee
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2015, 12:18:31 PM »
@ Morfy--i wondered the same thing. All i can think of is they've *got* to be paying people to be on the show. Maybe also appealing to their ego(s)? Like "mainstream media is evil & doesn't fairly represent what it's like to grow up poor/oppressed/cops coming after you for the color of your skin"?  I haven't seen every episode, but many & can only think of ONE off the top of my head where the dealer had a professional business & safety steps in place. He vetted customers, explained how he dressed up so as to blend in with his upper class clientele etc., (his customers were rich folks in LA area).

Compared to most other episodes, it was prolly seen as "boring" b/c there was no drama, but it actually seemed way more authentic imo.

I bet what they probably do is just base it off real-life scenarios using actors or pay ex-low level dealers to pretend they're still in the game. It just makes no sense whatsoever for an actual high-level trafficker or cartel hit man to risk life in prison just to show off on national geographic with a dinosaur mask on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Any and all posts made by user "monkey business" are entirely fictional in nature and bear no connection to any real-life character or characters. Any perceived similarities are entirely coincidental by nature.

Offline Anti-hero

• Next Level Idiot
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.Anti-hero is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 10, 2019, 04:20:41 AM
  • Can't get high or you will die or you'll die
    • Head don't give a shit
« Reply #29 from previous page: November 25, 2015, 11:09:41 PM »
On the philly one
They were making "scramble"
Supposedly mixing morphine and heroin together.
Big ass pile of "morphine"
Ain't no fuckin way that was morphine.

More like sleepanol

These drug reality shows wtf?
The intervention one gets me
"We told them they would appear on a documentary about drug addiction."
If some one was to tell me that.
I would be all
YEA RIGHT

I wouldn't be on T.V
For anything anyway.
Being on T.V is not something I ever want to do for any reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions