dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Another awful attack in the States  (Read 4271 times)

Offline skramamme (OP)

• Reputation Power: 9
  • skramamme is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 12:28:14 PM
  • Our Community Board
Another awful attack in the States
« on: November 29, 2015, 07:38:35 AM »
If terrorism is a violent act motivated my ideology then unfortunately there has been a terrorist attack against planned parenthood in Colorado where a gunman entered and killed three people (including a cop who responded to the initial reports).

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/27/colorado-springs-shooting-planned-parenthood

And a few weeks ago an extremist bombed a Walmart...did this even make the evening news?

http://usuncut.com/news/man-arrested-for-bombing-walmart-over-confederate-flag-sales/

I wonder if they'll use the "mentally ill" trope and not call this by the name that would be used if the gunman was of middle eastern decent or muslim.
SMMFH

Regardless, this latest shooting is a shocking attack on one of (if not the) most important woman's health care services for low income earners, the poor and the homeless. Unfortunately it looks like America is whittling away at Planned Parenthood on an almost daily basis.
Thank god we have universal health care here in Australia (even if we have a shocking record wrt refugees and our indigenous population and are racist and sexist as all fuck, but hey, free health care!).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Of all the things I value most in life
I see my memories and feel their warmth
And know that they are good,
You know that I should

Offline corlene

• Reputation Power: 12
  • corlene is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 30, 2016, 08:32:51 AM
  • I alternate morphine and dilaudid in my PCA
Re: Another awful attack in the States
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 10:32:04 AM »
Too bad all over social media this guy is being hailed as a hero for the babies he saved.

I don't agree with abortion unless it's a case of rape, incest or the health of the woman carrying the baby. But shooting up a damn healthcare clinic is fucking barbaric!

Planned Parenthood does much much more then abort fetuses.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:36:32 AM by corlene »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline _Enduser

• Reputation Power: 8
  • _Enduser is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:June 22, 2019, 09:36:28 AM
  • Lex Produca da Original Ableton Killa
    • My original Productions
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 02:02:05 PM »
And a few weeks ago an extremist bombed a Walmart...did this even make the evening news?

No, it didn't.  The mainstream media force feeds us our information.  Its incredible and one of the first things someone notices when they visit stateside.

pray tell?

The Russian jet downing receives like, 10% of coverage, police shooting protest in Chicago gets 80% of coverage, and the other 10% goes to sensationalist topics, like that dude in Chicago who killed the 9 yr old.  On any random day throw in the Kardashian's with like 30%...

In reality the Russian jet thing should receive a lion's share of coverage (could start WWIII), and so should the new Da'esh ISIL ISIS  video pledging to attack DC next
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http://www.soundcloud.com/lexproduca

Please Check out my music!

Offline DeepDownTheRabbitHole

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • DeepDownTheRabbitHole is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2016, 04:33:10 AM
  • maximus decimus meridius
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 08:09:05 PM »
Its very disturbing how I am numb to these shootings in the united states, tjat seem to happen on a regular basis. Shootings between gangs go in 24/7 and then random shootings like this have become the norm that i dont even flinch when hearing about em. Im terribly sorry for the victims and their families. I wish i had the answers but it seems as if we are (the USA) are going downhill at a rapid pace.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
maximus decimus meridius

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal