dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Guitar thread  (Read 2788 times)

Offline limerence (OP)

• Reputation Power: 2
  • limerence is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 09, 2022, 04:20:48 AM
  • Our Community Board
Guitar thread
« on: January 29, 2019, 05:45:11 AM »
Anyone play guitar? I got decent when i started drinking coca tea daily, also took some lions mane mushroom tincture to kill bacteria that eat your nerves and also helps regen. Then I was able to learn songs on the guitar, something I couldn't do before.

Guess I mostly play 60s stuff and improv based on the songs i've learned. Stones, America, Elliott Smith, Zepplin, Neil Young, Velvets, John Phillips stuff. It was a really big deal to finally be able to play Velvet Underground songs like After Hours and What Goes On...songs that fascinated me endlessly as a youth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
Re: Guitar thread
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 08:18:51 AM »
funny that you credit drugs for learning songs, same scenerio with me.  i'd played on & off since high school but never learned full songs, couldn't play in fromnt of people, nor could i play and sing at the same time.  enter heroin, it relaxed me & removed my self consciousness.  i play only acoustic & very similar stuff to you, velvets, stones, neil young...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Wolfzakk288

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Wolfzakk288 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 27, 2019, 11:42:14 PM
Re: Guitar thread
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 08:44:57 AM »
I started to play  in highschool  before  i really started to get into opiates , but as i started to play while high i noticed i was more creative when coming up with my own stuff, and i find myself less motivated to play when im not high. Also  ive only learned a handful of actual song, well ones that ive continually played, ive probably forgotten alot, but once i started to learn theory and scales i really didn't look up to many songs to play unless someone wanted to jam on something or my teacher wanted me to for some reason .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions