dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: About to score my first point of H...  (Read 18684 times)

Offline Jake Frazier (OP)

• Regular
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Jake Frazier is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 23, 2016, 03:47:57 PM
  • connecting people via virtual communities
Re: About to score my first point of H...
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2016, 01:37:05 PM »
Well, boys and girls...I guess I'm glad I posted this.  I just called the whole thing off.

It seems that there's no way for this to end except badly.  I appreciate all the candor and stern warnings.  It worked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Taytoechip

• Above average blanket-fort builder
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 04, 2016, 02:16:36 PM
  • magical leopluradon
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2016, 04:20:02 PM »
Well, boys and girls...I guess I'm glad I posted this.  I just called the whole thing off.

It seems that there's no way for this to end except badly.  I appreciate all the candor and stern warnings.  It worked.

stuff of legend
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No one ever plans to sleep out in the gutter
Sometimes that's just the most comfortable place

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2016, 06:07:05 PM »
this thread makes me happy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Taytoechip

• Above average blanket-fort builder
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 04, 2016, 02:16:36 PM
  • magical leopluradon
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2016, 06:24:16 PM »
this thread makes me happy.

I know right?

dau members be like
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No one ever plans to sleep out in the gutter
Sometimes that's just the most comfortable place

Offline MoeMentim

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 20
  • MoeMentim is now quite familiar.MoeMentim is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:May 25, 2023, 09:16:26 AM
  • Our Harm Reduction & Safe Using forum
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2016, 12:20:10 AM »
Hell yeah!  Glad you changed your mind.  If I could go back & do it over again I'd never touch the stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Regular
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2016, 08:00:56 AM »
I'm moved by all of the genuine concern from people who don't know me. Thank you.

I must confess, now that I'm out of pills, this "forbidden fruit" holds a compelling allure.  But I think I'll just keep using Kratom and stay the course.  Thanks again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2016, 11:48:22 AM »
don't think of it as a forbidden fruit. I mean, heroin has been that a lots of things to me at one time or another, and now it's just heroin, not to be feared, loved, or hated, but RESPECTED, it SHOULD BE RESPECTED.

Heroin has brought me the highest of highs, and the lowest of lows, there is a certain power to it, but part of that is only because I gave it power, I fed it when it was hungry, I starved it when I wanted to kill it, it did it's best to kill me when I starved it. But in the end, I can say it's made me who I am today, and given me a totally different perspective on life. For that I'm grateful, but I wish it hadn't come to me being on my knees, in a jail cell wanting to rip all my hair out. To me attempting suicide.

Again, heroin is just heroin, it's what you make it, it's as strong as you let it be. I don't fear it today, I had someone ask me the other day "how long have you been clean?", "I don't even know", I replied, "if I have to keep track of each and every day, then I'm acknowledging the fact that there is something to fear, that this thing that could have power over me hasn't had this power for so long, but in reality, it's not something to be afraid of, its something to be respected, and aware of, but fear, that's long gone." they were baffled, didn't even know what to say to that.

I still can't believe it took me so far, both high and low, for me, I'd rather just be OK, with the average highs and lows of life, not the extremes that heroin gave me....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline nick

• Founder
  • Founders
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • nick has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:July 22, 2019, 05:49:59 AM
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2016, 01:45:05 PM »
Heroin use is soaked in social stigma,but in reality heroin is just another drug. Sadly though,we're part of society and it's impossible to escape the stigma-just recoginse it for what it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Z

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2016, 02:56:32 PM »
I think that the danger of heroin is more about how it's sold then what it nherently is.  Really it's just morphine with a ladder to hop into your brain quickly.

The danger comes into play from the cut, additives, and variable nature of it.  Just the fact you could get one bag that is overdose strong fentanyl, and the next is weak as water.  You can't guarantee that the sterility of the product is there and it wasn't handled in a disgusting place by disgusting hands.

The Salome studies, and the Dutch prescription heroin programs have proven that heroin is no different from any medication when handled like other medications.  On the contrary, it's the best way to treat those patients who are histirically resistant to maintenance on methadone and suboxone.  For some people it can be the difference between life and death.  Heroin is a drug that is demonized excessively, just like methamphetamine.  If you look past the propaganda it's just like Nick said; a medication just like the others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Reputation Power: 36
  • Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 25, 2019, 10:04:31 PM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2016, 03:17:30 PM »
Jake, can I ask why you decided to call it off? What I mean is, was it really just because you thought better of it due to the advice you were given and it was entirely by choice or was there another factor like the middleman wasn't answering the phone or you couldn't get a ride or something like that? Just kinda curious...

I also saw heroin as this forbidden fruit... the king of opiates... actually, the king of all drugs. It's seen as the hardest drug out there... me being me, this actually attracted me to the stuff.

I hate to be the naysayer, but, if you're anything like me, and you've already given the shit mystic status in your head, you'll get to it eventually if you continue down the mellow pill road. I also said I would neeeeeever shoot up. I actually did H for like 2 or 3 years without doing it. Did it for the first time with a huge ass steroid rig when I was all barred out. Neither shooting up or heroin itself was "all that" the first couple times I did it. It sure did grow on me though...

Don't worry though, at least not yet. If you do decide to do it, you'll probably have a few years of fun ahead of you before you realize any consequences from the stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Regular
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2016, 03:54:43 PM »
To answer your question, Guts, as folks were posting on this thread, I remembered what my kids looked like when I dropped them off at school yesterday.  The thought of never seeing them again ripped my heart out of my chest.  I'm already taking a huge risk by fucking with pills. I can't make it worse. 

As far as contacts are concerned, I easily found four people ready and willing to help me with H.  And transportation is no issue.  It went a lot deeper than that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.Guts is working their way up.
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2016, 04:26:29 PM »
Well hey man, I'd love to see you prove me wrong. Usually when people make these types of threads I think the decision has already been made long before the post so you're already an anomaly in that respect.

Z and nick are right, it is just another opiate at the end of the day. That being said, due to it being a lot cheaper than pills (mg for mg, considering how strong it is), the ease of access, and the ROA's usually used, I think people end up with a lot bigger habit on H than they had with pills. This of course usually makes for a harder kick... a lot of people can juggle life and addiction for the longest time... until they can't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Online Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Today at 02:42:05 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2016, 08:16:58 PM »
I'm proud to be part of a community that can change even one life for the better.

you guys rock !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Z

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2016, 09:14:12 PM »
I just don't buy into the whole pills are less bad mindset.  For the OP they are, but mostly because he has a tiny tolerance and only sniffs hydros.  You can get a huge pill habit and screw your life up just fine without touching a grain of heroin.  I know plenty of folks who do that with dilaudid here.

As an example, there are plenty of street kids here in montreal that do Dillys like crack.  They make $5 and go get a 4mg pill for the rush, and then they're right back to making money.  The only difference here is that people with big tolerances and longer habits tend to get onto heroin because it's more cost effective.

A habit is a habit is a habit.  It doesn't matter if it's pills, seeds, or heroin.  It's all going to get you sick if you don't have it, and it's all going to influence your life IMHO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Guts

• Our Community Board
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2016, 12:17:52 AM »
I just think the logistics and price and the fact that people usually start shooting up when they get to H make it a little easier to get a big habit on it. Not a hard and fast rule though.

And isn't this the guy that does 1 Norco (wtf... my phone knows what a Norco and Lortab is... even capitalizes them...) a day? If that's really where his tolerance is at, he could easily kill himself.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 12:21:11 AM by Guts »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #29 from previous page: April 17, 2016, 02:56:12 AM »
I agree with you z, but the difference here is the op wasn't dong dilly's or oc, or fent, he was taking 10mg hydrocodone, THAT is why I encouraged him not to take the plunge. That's going from high school junior varsity to the nfl. No college no minor leagues, straight to the big leagues.

And guts, I get where you're coming from, as in the choice is already made when they make the thread, but u have to look at what the dude is saying, I mean, he has no reason to lie, and frankly I would like to thank him for being so open with us as to the reason he called it off, I mean, admitting he was picturing his kids and the idea of losing them isn't an easy thing to do on a public forum esp being a newer member.

Props to u jake Frazier, for real.

Even if u are just prolonging the inevitable, I have to give u mad props for making that call.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions