dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Carfentanyl  (Read 8408 times)

Offline Dog Food (OP)

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Dog Food is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:December 30, 2021, 02:49:57 AM
  • Our Community
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Esoteric Anhydride

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Esoteric Anhydride has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 14, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
Re: Carfentanyl
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 01:44:31 PM »
Carfentanyl is marketed as 'Wildnil" (funny name really, not so wild anymore eh?)

It's what they use in darts to knock down like fucking bears and elephants and shit.

This would require a large amount of effort to cut properly, strange choice for a street drug.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dog Food (OP)

• Our Community
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 02:49:37 PM »
100 times stronger than fentanyl.   You could never make proper doses with that shit.  Probly cant even see a dose big enough to kill you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Oxyphile

• your local misanthrope
  • Regular
  • Oxyphile is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 03, 2020, 08:30:33 PM
  • chronic pain junkie
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 07:12:41 PM »
Maybe someone with some chem. knowledge can shed some light on this...is carfentanyl significantly cheaper or easier to produce clandestinely than fentanyl? As far as I understand, those are the factors making fentanyl in heroin so commonplace, so this makes me wonder if carfentanyl is even cheaper? I can't see why else this would be occurring, especially given how dangerous the shit is.  I wish I could get even a few grams of it though!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
freedom is nothing soft and sweet, it's beautiful and terrible. it's admitting everything that I don't want anyone to know. it's telling people that I love I stole from them when they weren't looking. it's fucking up so many times that they won't pick up when I call them.

Offline Dog Food (OP)

• Our Community
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 07:24:54 PM »
Read it takes 2mg to knock out a full grown elephant.  You could never measure out doses of that shit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 10:17:14 PM »
Read it takes 2mg to knock out a full grown elephant.  You could never measure out doses of that shit

well, my understanding of the way to dose fentanyl is you take a known quantity (say 100mg) and dilute it into 100ml of water. now, 1cc=1mg, 1/2cc = 500ug 1/4cc=250ug. pretty sure thats what people who order fent/fent analogues in their pure form for IV use do. I dont think that would work using it as a cut and the low dosage means that if its used as a cut there will almost definitely be dangerous hot spots that'll end w/ a hot shot (see what i did there!!!!)

with that said, i wont fuck with anything that has dosages so low (other then acid) and have generally recommended to my friends (many of whom are not the sharpest tools in the drawer) not to try fucking with fent/fent analogues cause theyll most certainly inevitably accidentally kill themselves

edit: just wanted to add, i realize the dosage for this analogue is smaller than fent and the example above i gave, but the same logic still applies you'd just have to dilute it to the proper dosage.
ALSO, NOBODY use the method i just described without researching it further. I've never done so myself and know of this method only by ancedotal accounts on opiophile and here. i dont want someone doing it and dying off my words.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2016, 10:31:28 PM »

well, my understanding of the way to dose fentanyl is you take a known quantity (say 100mg) and dilute it into 100ml of water. now, 1cc=1mg, 1/2cc = 500ug 1/4cc=250ug. pretty sure thats what people who order fent/fent analogues in their pure form for IV use do. I dont think that would work using it as a cut and the low dosage means that if its used as a cut there will almost definitely be dangerous hot spots that'll end w/ a hot shot (see what i did there!!!!)

with that said, i wont fuck with anything that has dosages so low (other then acid) and have generally recommended to my friends (many of whom are not the sharpest tools in the drawer) not to try fucking with fent/fent analogues cause theyll most certainly inevitably accidentally kill themselves

edit: just wanted to add, i realize the dosage for this analogue is smaller than fent and the example above i gave, but the same logic still applies you'd just have to dilute it to the proper dosage.
ALSO, NOBODY use the method i just described without researching it further. I've never done so myself and know of this method only by ancedotal accounts on opiophile and here. i dont want someone doing it and dying off my words.

Say you had a diluted solution of carfent in a syringe and you wanted to  turn your shorty heroine bags into good bags. Let's assume it's correctly measured so 10 units is equal to a mild dose. Simply squirter 10 units into each bag and let it dry?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline Tainted

• Psychonaut former narcotics connoisseur
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Tainted is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 31, 2021, 08:16:02 PM
  • Former Moderator
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2016, 10:37:29 PM »

Say you had a diluted solution of carfent in a syringe and you wanted to  turn your shorty heroine bags into good bags. Let's assume it's correctly measured so 10 units is equal to a mild dose. Simply squirter 10 units into each bag and let it dry?

i guess i could see that working, but id imagine a lot of cuts come from someone who's got a single 10gram bag and is trying to turn it into 20grams. i cant picture anyone with 50 seperate piles of soggy powder under a heat lamp or osmething.
another problem w/ that is moisture attracts bacteria. makes it slightly more likely that the bags will cause cotton fever depending on how they went about drying it back out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
And sometimes we visit your country and live in your home
Sometimes we ride on your horses, sometimes we walk alone
Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own" -GD

Offline Dog Food (OP)

• Our Community
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2016, 09:06:40 AM »
Yeah, thatd be ok if you got a pure form, but were talking about people down in mexico n shit who probably could care less if theres hot spots.  More business for them then.   

But,  i did read the one dope boy in akron ohio is being indicted on murder charges and like 20 other counts too for all the people he sold to, said he was aware it was too strong and was warning addicts that people had been falling out from it,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Dog Food (OP)

• Our Community
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 01:53:04 AM »
Well, after doing a little research i found that 1microgram would be enough to be felt in a human, and that 20micrograms would be deadly.

Now a grain of salt weighs about .625mg, which would mean you could get about 200 doses from a "chunk" of carfentanyl the size of a grain of salt,. If youre measuring out 3 times as much as needed for an adult to be affected by it.  Thats just soo fucked to be on the streets.  The one dealer in akron had like 20 customers od and at least a couple or a few deaths from it.  It sounds like everyone this guy sold it to od'ed and the ambulance followex his route all night.  They responded to a house andfound THREE people overdosed at The Same Time.

Good time for me to have gotten outta the game, i cant even imagine if someome had some clean time and got that shit for their relapse first shot. No fuckin chance to survive it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 10:30:37 AM »
This is what happens when you push drugs underground, this type of nightmare.

I could be wrong but if people could access Heroin then there would be no need to gamble with the underground drug world.

I'm so angry that more people will die, this is so wrong and I put the blame on the system.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2016, 04:37:26 AM »

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Dog Food (OP)

• Our Community
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2016, 09:56:03 PM »
Its definitely some different shit out there nowadays.  Been shootin dope for ten years, half gram shots at my heaviest, several times a day.   I did a quarter of that a couple months ago, and barely got the rig out of my arm before next thing i see is the inside of an ambulance.  I was even freaking out that they were trying to narcan me again finding a vein, and the guy was like dude we already did it on you.         All i could think is...     Fuck.

Im lucky i crashed tho,.  I was sick and just stopped on a side street with a loaded rig, had it in drive with my foot on the brake.  Fell out and rolled into a fuckin house i guess,. I have seen the same shit happen on tv when someone oded several times. Still havent seen the damage even tho my car only needed a control arm and an axle.  Thank god i did tho cause if not id probably have died in my car that day by myself.  The cop said it was fentanyl, but the paper i got from the blood work just said opiates.  I dont even know that they tested for fent/carfent even tho he said it was fent. I could easily do a few grams of fire dope at 130-140/gm at the time in a day, but 25 bucks worth put me under before i could even take the tie off completely.

Be careful everyone in areas theyre finding this carfent, i lost several friends just in the past couple months
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions