Core Topics > The Empowerment of Women - Women Only Please

Ladies, is this a decent plan?

(1/3) > >>

Anyong:
Since I started living off my BF instead of working (not ready to jump back into DC's stress-pool), I've been occasionally doing fetish work. Dude wants me to meet him at a pretty upscale hotel to model stockings and hosiery for 1.5-2 hours for 200-350 USD. He was very clear he will not touch me and vice versa (" no sex, hand jobs, blow jobs, etc.) just take some photos of my legs and beat off. I'm thinking of having a male friend hang out in the hotel with the room number just in case. Sound good or not) suggestions? Thanks!

puppy:
I see nothing wrong with it...you've done this before right? And I think having the guy friend close just in case is a good measure for safety concerns!!!

_Enduser:
I'm not a female and i shouldn't be replying to this thread but.....

1. Yo where are you finding the hookups with the fetish work.....?  I need some extra income you should point me in the right direction

2. Even if your friend is in the hotel lobby, if something goes down in the hotel room, he would have no idea of knowing and would therefore be useless.  What if when you walk into the room, there are 3 guys instead of one, and thus you are coerced/restrained from running back out the door and taken advantage of/robbed/raped etc.

To prevent this I would do

3.  When you walk in go straight for the Bathroom to check and see if anyone else is in the room.  Don't put your whole self in the bathroom, just peep in maybe reach for the shower curtain and pull it back, if possible, without putting your whole body in the room and at an angle where you are sideways to the door (preventing someone from coming from behind you while you're checking out the room.  Then open the closets of the room.  This is assuming the room is a standard room where you can see the beds and entire room when you first walk in. 

NEVER LEAVE YOUR BACK EXPOSED.

4.  BRING A PHONE,  you can set it down on a table while doing your work, but explain to the client that you need it; don't say anymore.  It might kill the buzz of the client knowing you have a dude waiting outside, but, don't compromise on this.  If the client is insistent on you coming into the room without anything other than what was agreed upon (stalkings, garter belt whatever)...and won't even budge for you carrying a phone in, chances are you are being set up and you should DEFF. leave this gig alone/walk away. 

5. If something goes wrong, don't be afraid to scream like HELL when you are breaking free.  Don't let anyone intimidate you with threats of "ohhh police are coming if you scream and Im sure you don't want to be caught being a whore etc.", as we all know from the dope game people who bring extra attention towards law enforcement presence are ripping you off and in the process of setting you up. 

IF SOMEONE TRIES TO GRAB YOU/HOLD YOU/THROW YOU DOWN/PUT A GRIP ON YOU. 

LOWER your HIPS/Bring your center of gravity (your hips) as low as you can and press against his body while breaking free.  It's hard to explain with out showing, but, it looks like a female squatting when pissing except not COMPLETELY crouched, maybe a female GOING to piss stuck midway.  By lowering your center of gravity this way, you make it MUCH MUCH MUCH harder for someone to throw you or operate a "take-down" when they have a complete grip around your body.  This will look like grinding in a hip hop video, except with your back and head erect and straight upwards.  Push into his back with your hips while your legs are walking away, in crouching type position. 

I couldn't find a better picture, but the above picture is WHAT NOT TO DO IF SOMEONE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOU DOWN.  The guy in this picture is about to EAT SHIT, BECAUSE HIS BODY IS COMPLETELY EXTENDED AND HIS ABDOMEN IS OPEN, ALLOWING SOMEONE TO EASILY THROW HIS VERY HIGH CENTER OF GRAVITY (IN THIS PICTURE IT'S HIS SHOULDERS) TO THE GROUND. 

Now, the person in this photo with the CAMO shorts, would NEED TO GRAPPLE FURTHER SO HE CAN STEP INWARDS, Thus re-arranging himself with his ass in the crotch off the assailant and then crouching down. Thus, lowering his center of gravity and making it much harder to be thrown.  Right now, in this photo, he is completely extended and like a column, so think, what is easier to be taken down and thrown over, a STONE STURDY COLUMN OR A TANK.    While you are crouching (this will kinda look like Grinding in a Hip Hop video, except your back will be straight and you will look like you are in mid shitting position) Keep yourself WALKING/PUSHING AWAY FROM THE ASSAILANT WHILE IN THIS POSITION AND SIMULTANEOUSLY WORK ON THEIR HANDS TO BREAK THEIR GRIP.  This could include pulling their fingers back to break them. 
By doing this, you will effectively be controlling the movement as your assailant will be unable to take you down and now needs to react to whatever you are doing (because of your wide legs in crouch position and low center of gravity creating a wide+low to the ground object to throw instead of a large tall extended one).

WHEN GRAPPLING ALWAYS GO FOR INSIDE CONTROL.  Notice in the above photo, the "assailant" ie the guy executing the take down is grabbing the dude from the inside of his shoulders, not the outside.  Inside control is essential.  Outside control doesn't exist, notice the camo shorts guy trying to grab the "outside" of his shoulders, is it helping him any?

Keep in mind, ONCE YOU ARE THROWN TO THE GROUND YOU ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD.      If someone has that advantage over you, forget about getting away.  This is why this is so critical, and extremely important that any fighter knows NEVER TO BE TAKEN DOWN.  I don't care if you're Boxer #1 Champ, if you get taken down you're straight fucked. 

HOWEVER, if you have been taken down and AREN'T BEAT THE FUCK UNCONCIOUS YET,
GET TO YOUR STOMACH. NEVER FIGHT FROM YOUR BACK.  You are fucked if you do so.  Fight to get to your stomach, then once this is accomplished you need to try and get your knees under your stomach to allow you to spring up/stand up again. 

Be safe!  The best defense is knowing how to grapple, and how to not be taken down. 

nick:
Kinda ironic this is in a section called the empowerment of women!

Sand and Water:
I vote very bad idea. No amount of $$ is worth your physical safety. If you don't know this dude, you have no idea if he only wants what he's telling you. You also have no way of knowing if he's got a gun or other weapons to force you to go along with something you don't want.  Your situation reminds me vividly of the Craigslist killer (& copycats). Too many probable issues IMO. No way does the risk come close to the reward. Just my .02  Please be safe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version