dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: I'm Sick as a Dog, Let Me Tell You A Little Story About Chefs Love of Music  (Read 102 times)

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 05:53:23 PM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
Re: I'm Sick as a Dog, Let Me Tell You A Little Story About Chefs Love of Music
« Reply #14 from previous page: August 31, 2015, 10:27:32 PM »
Always seemed to be more hippy-ish, lots of dreads and shit. And the music was more of a house type style. Very trancy and earthy.

This is a good illustration. I posted this once on the phile too. A really great set. Performance @ Nation, one of the biggest dance clubs in the city, until they closed it down years ago.

karma-worthy, in my book. you got it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

CHEF

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 12:40:31 AM »
well, crawled to walmart and got some lope, I was so sick 100mg gave me a slight buzz and some itching. Time to gradually reduce lope. I went over my ex-best friend's house here in the North East and told him about lope. He's a bi-polar pot head, he looked at me and told me I was crazy. wow, that was like a moment of clarity or something, this guy's bat shit crazy and he thinks taking lope is nuts. I think it's time to get sober and just deal with the pain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Narkotikon

• Honest
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.Narkotikon has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:March 28, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
  • Keeping Them Honest
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2015, 01:14:17 PM »
well, crawled to walmart and got some lope, I was so sick 100mg gave me a slight buzz and some itching. Time to gradually reduce lope. I went over my ex-best friend's house here in the North East and told him about lope. He's a bi-polar pot head, he looked at me and told me I was crazy. wow, that was like a moment of clarity or something, this guy's bat shit crazy and he thinks taking lope is nuts. I think it's time to get sober and just deal with the pain.

I see what you're saying, with him being "crazy" and him thinking taking lope in such high doses is insane. 

You could take it another way though.  You could realize he's taking that stance b/c he's ignorant of its uses in w/d.  You said he's a pot head.  He probably doesn't know much about opiates.  That bipolar disorder could have been working against him too, depending on whether he was depressed or manic.  Ask him again when he's manic and see what he thinks. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Transparency is necessary to ensure decent staff members get elected. Members need to know when staff are misbehaving, so members can be informed voters.

Tags: