dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Good Old LSD  (Read 18551 times)

Offline Zoops (OP)

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
Re: Good Old LSD
« Reply #14 from previous page: August 02, 2016, 07:13:20 PM »
My first stint in rehab there was this cat there who'd gotten the wrong bottle of beer at a party -- apparently they thought it was a good idea to randomly spike one bottle with 10 hits of L and not tell anyone, and this guy was the poor fucker who drank that beer.

He really wasn't ok. I'm not sure how long it had been since that party, but he was still pretty far gone after 2mos in treatment. He'd say some really random shit and had a weird sense of humor -- I didn't know him before that trip, so hard to say how much it changed him, but I kinda gathered he may not have been wrapped that tight to begin with. Fucking 10 hits and not knowing it's coming, I can't even imagine what that would have been like.

These days I'd have to be seriously convinced it actually was L and not one of the super-potent phenethylamine analogs out there, some of them actually sound like a lot of fun but NFW would I jump in without knowing *exactly* what I had and what the dosage was, basically if I don't know the chemist, I'm not gonna touch the shit. I'd rather just extract some mescaline or DMT. Good L is fantastic shit and I would do it again (NYE 93 Key West, FL was my last time tripping L); but it just seems like too much of a gamble considering there are many things out there that are active in the sub 200mcg level, which is about what an average blotter will hold.
(emphasis added)

QFT 100%

It's crazy from an SAR perspective how those N-Bome compounds are SO potent... who would have thought that sticking a 2-methoxy benzyl group on the amine function would increase potency like 1000X?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 07:16:19 PM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Esoteric Anhydride

• I <3 Mods
  • Tech
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Esoteric Anhydride has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:October 14, 2019, 06:26:54 AM
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2016, 08:29:44 PM »
It's crazy from an SAR perspective how those N-Bome compounds are SO potent... who would have thought that sticking a 2-methoxy benzyl group on the amine function would increase potency like 1000X?

Hey Zoops you have ability to draw molecules if I remember right? If you'd be willing to draw some of these N-bome structures with a little commentary on the effects, theoretical or otherwise, of different functional groups: I'd personally be extremely interested in looking at something like that. Molecular structures are *just* starting to make some sense to me, so anything that describes structural functionality is really really really really fucking cool to look at.

Up to you if you've got the ability and the inclination, maybe a different thread? RJ might have some input so maybe could make for an interesting read. You're right about those analogs, CRAZY shit yo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline 40mgtofreedom

• Reputation Power: 4
  • 40mgtofreedom is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:January 11, 2017, 07:52:53 AM
  • /home/stackhammer
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2016, 05:23:20 PM »

I really doubt if there is any real acid left in this world but a little goes a long way. (very very incorrect

You did the right thing saving your money and might as well save it for the right RCs. (NO NO NO esp not nbomes!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 11:59:26 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2016, 07:47:26 PM »
That is good news because LSD gave me some great times.

I just read up on nbomes and they sound very dangerous.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 07:55:48 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline George

• George is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:July 25, 2023, 04:33:13 PM
  • a free and open forum
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2016, 05:07:41 PM »
I really doubt if there is any real acid left in this world but a little goes a long way. (very very incorrect

I disagree.

I think there are always good people in the world willing to give the truth to those who seek it.

I'd recommend an Ehrlich test kit, at least.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 05:22:48 PM by George »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Chip

• Server Admin
  • Administrator
  • Chip has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:Yesterday at 11:59:26 AM
  • Deeply Confused Learner
  • Profession: IT Engineer
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2016, 05:49:47 PM »
I have to concede and say that I was wrong. I'm just not connected to that scene so I misread it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Our Discord Server invitation link is https://discord.gg/jB2qmRrxyD

Offline Raine

• SA_Chat+
  • Raine is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 04, 2022, 04:07:02 AM
  • Do no harm but take no shit
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2016, 01:08:17 PM »
I did a decent amount of acid when I was 17-20 yrs old.
It was usually $5, this was in the late 90s up to 2001 in Ma.  We got various blotter, gel tabs and sugar cubes.
After tripping I always ate healthy for at least a week. I couldn't eat anything that I felt was too "artificial." No soda, chips, candy, fast food, etc. No smoking or drinking alcohol. I'd only want water or tea. Fruit and veggies or pasta, it couldn't have weird dyes and stuff which is funny bc I normally am not at all a health-food person. I got turned of pizza for months after watching my friends eat it while I was on acid.
When the trip started coming on I'd get a slight hysterical feeling of out of control laughter and notice patterns and shifting visuals. Though the trip as it went on I also saw things that were brightly colored but kind of see through like zoops said. One time we had smoked a lot of pot right after the acid hit and as we walked down the street at night it looked like cartoons were being projected onto the sides of all the houses- you know when someone is using the projector but doesn't pull down the screen so it's just projected in a disjointed way over the wall and stuff? It was like that. There was continuity too,  I kept seeing Wile.E.Coyote chasing roadrunner along and each house had a different scene. From then on every time I tripped I saw wile e coyote and roadrunner somewhere somehow.
Music really influenced my trips and some of my faves while on acid were dark side of the moon by pink Floyd and the white album by the Beatles. Anything by the doors and any jungle music or Chicago house was cool too.

My best friend now is someone I met when I was 17 and bringing her and her husband (who I'd never met) some gel tabs. I took one before I went to get on the bus but a sudden snow storm hit so public transportation got slowed down. By the time the bus finally came, I was starting to feel it and still had the whole bus ride, then train ride and then walk to their house still ahead of me. The journey there ended up being a long, bizarre adventure of snow and public transport with me tripping balls by myself. Luckily they ended up being cool people and told me I should stay the night because of the storm and we had a little party.  15 years later and she is still my best/closest friend!

I miss psychedelics but I never did shrooms and I don't know if I could handle acid now that I have like an adult brain and more responsibilities and traumas that could come out during a trip. Back then I was a kid so it was just a big party.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Snout

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Snout is now quite familiar.Snout is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:September 28, 2023, 09:42:59 AM
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2016, 01:26:12 PM »

I miss psychedelics but I never did shrooms and I don't know if I could handle acid now that I have like an adult brain and more responsibilities and traumas that could come out during a trip. Back then I was a kid so it was just a big party.

I grok you. About 6 months ago, I took LSD for the first time since 1992. I had eaten a ton of acid on dead tour, but  none in like 25 years. I was nervous as hell, but it ended up being great . Strong blotter!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I myself have found a real rival in myself,
I am hoping for a re-arrival of my health- wilco

Offline Raine

• SA_Chat+
  • Raine is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:May 04, 2022, 04:07:02 AM
  • Do no harm but take no shit
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 08:55:07 AM »

I grok you. About 6 months ago, I took LSD for the first time since 1992. I had eaten a ton of acid on dead tour, but  none in like 25 years. I was nervous as hell, but it ended up being great . Strong blotter!

I'm way late replying but I'm glad it went well for you!! I would be nervous too but trying not to be nervous for fear of it influencing my trip, lol.
Have you done it since then or was it just a random experience?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions