Core Topics > Drugs

Help! I'm really worried!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Braley:
But what if he asks why I went to 2 different pharmacies? One filled one week, and the other filled the next week?

Chip:

--- Quote from: Taytoechip on April 18, 2016, 10:02:40 PM ---god damn you honest junkies! The fuck are you trying to do, complety reverse the stigma that generations of junkies worked so hard for?!

--- End quote ---

well, you could just look at it as 'playing the long game' ;)

Chip:

--- Quote from: Braley on April 18, 2016, 10:46:22 PM ---But what if he asks why I went to 2 different pharmacies? One filled one week, and the other filled the next week?

--- End quote ---

exactly. it could be some sort of integrity test ... not likely ... but it's still not too late to fix it (by saying thanks for the two scripts and no need for this one).

your call.

Guts:
Yeah that's a good idea. If your doctor brings it up, just say you thought it was for 2 months and you were just about to ask why you were given another script (if you've already been given the 3rd one).

I would play dumb. I'd throw my hands up and say "You're the doc, doc. Just doing what yah tell me to" or something.  No good can come out of admitting the truth. Most doctors fancy themselves geniuses... they do not like admitting they don't know something or that they made a mistake. If you don't say anything, I bet there's a good chance he/she doesn't either... even if he or she knows.

10kites:
There is no way that I would bring it up. If he said anything I'd do exactly what Guts said, I'd shrug and say, "you're the doc, you write it, I just figure that I'm supposed to fill it."

As far as why two different pharmacies? The people who gave you a ride were going to a store by there so you filled it there. When you have to catch a ride with someone you can't always go to the same pharmacy.

Chip:
is it a question of ethics or opportunism ? I have been guilty of both in my time so i am no saint, either ...

the OP is conflicted -- it's a gamble.

i wonder how this plays out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with dopetalk. To register, please click here...
Go to full version