dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: The MMT clinic  (Read 24665 times)

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
Re: The MMT clinic
« Reply #29 from previous page: October 21, 2015, 01:39:53 AM »
As far as I know it is still the policy. I will check tomorrow and let you guys know for sure. I stopped going in the morning because of the wait time and I am sleeping a lot better. I had my times they opened wrong so I came in 3 different times while they were doing working people only and had to wait 30-45 minutes. Also not having to go on Saturdays anymore has made it so I don't have to long of wait times. If I go around 1030 the longest I wait is about 10-15 minutes. I am usually in and out.

I understand both sides of it because usually if you get there when they open there is around 15 people waiting especially on Saturdays where everyone is getting a take out as well as their dose. I think it is a stupid policy though and to big of a hassle I am surprised it has lasted this long. They have to get everyones schedule weekly and then make sure they are on the list to dose in the first 30 minutes.

I am glad that if no one is there they will let the people who aren't working that day dose early. However if someone does come in that is on the work list they get bumped up to the front. It caused a lot of friction the first few weeks when I was there to see it. It still could be but I haven't been early in a few weeks so I am not for sure. They have been changing a lot of policies lately. You can no longer cut through the parking lot or stay there if you have no reason to. You can no longer smoke on the premises either.

It is 2 buildings next to each other and there is like a dentist and a bunch of other offices in each building. The new policies make sense because they would have a ton of people outside hanging out, smoking, and selling shit. They probably had too many complaints so they had to enact them in fear of losing their office at that location. The security guard there is on a power trip and enforces all the policies which is understandable. If I owned the buildings and was trying to get new clients to setup shop there I would not want a bunch of people hanging out in front of the building.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline makita

• Reputation Power: 26
  • makita is now quite familiar.makita is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:March 07, 2019, 05:50:39 PM
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2015, 12:18:06 AM »

I was charged with felony possession because I didn't have there bottle to prove they were legit prescriptions they charged me with felony intent to distribute sense there were like 150 pills in my blood pressure meds bottle, misdemeanor dui, and a misdemeanor for revoking my probation. In the end I got the dui and a misdemeanor possession for the pills being in the wrong bottle even though I had a prescription. I got 18 months probation, 9 months of a revoked license, $4000 in fines, plus ill have to take at least $1000 worth of classes for 9 months and I have to pay around $600 for the breathalyzer in my car even though I haven't drank in almost 4 years.

sorry for the novel thank you for listening sometimes i just gotta vent from this clusterfuck it was definitely a horrible experience that i will never forget.

Griffin

Christ, Griffin.  That is just awful.  Did you hire your own (good) lawyer, or could you not afford one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
something something drug war, social justice blah blah

Offline Griffin (OP)

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2015, 01:45:40 AM »
I could not afford a lawyer. When I got arrested I had about $2500 saved up and by the time I got out I had negative $900. I also had lost my house, job, car, and everything I owned was taken to Oklahoma(I live in Colorado) by my brothers to keep it from getting thrown away. I wish I could of gotten a lawyer chances are I could of walked away with a traffic infraction for careless or reckless driving.

My public defender was terrible. I had to do everything in my case. I had to explain to him how you have to have at least 7 grams in your possession for them to charge you with intent to distribute. I had about 2 grams I think because my blood pressure meds are 50 mg each and I had a whole script. I then had to drive down there 3 different times after being let out because he didn't give my prescriptions or medical paperwork to the DA after I sent them to him and he had over a month to give them to him. I was also the one who got myself a PR bond. He told me that they aren't going to give me a PR bond because of the charges and I don't have any family in state.

When I explained that I had already missed 4 weeks of school and that I was about to lose my financial aid, my job, and house (that I had already lost) The judge dropped my $10,000 bond to a PR bond(personal recognizance) and I got transferred to the county I was doing probation in. It only took me 10 days to get a PR bond there luckily. I was able to finish 2 of my 3 classes with a b and C which sucks because I would of had 3 A's and I would still have my financial aid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline bignasty

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • bignasty is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:September 09, 2022, 08:54:00 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2018, 12:26:30 AM »
Did the cops that arrested you know you were on probation in another county/state? I got arrested the other day and they didn't mention me being on probation. My probation lady just asks me every month "Have you been arrested or in any legal trouble this month?" and I'm thinking of saying no. I don't wanna snitch on myself when there's a chance she'll never find out about it.

Also, some MD clinics ARE open on Sundays. I've been to 2 that were open 7 days a week. 1 of them was in Memphis and was literally Elvis's old doctor's office (Dr. Nick) where he'd go to get whatever he wanted. There's a pharmacy about 15 ft from the front door of the clinic. I always thought that was weird AF til somebody told me that was Elvis's old doctor's office and the pharmacy he used to use.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions