dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Ok let’s talk about Flubromazolam  (Read 25952 times)

Offline Jega (OP)

• My height is 3.7m to the 10th power the average radius of a hydrogen atom
  • Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 21, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
  • Screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
Re: Ok let’s talk about Flubromazolam
« Reply #14 from previous page: October 29, 2015, 06:18:00 PM »
jega, have you noticed any sort of unusual memory loss with the clonazolam? im not talking normal anterograde amnesia

I swear it seems like when I take a moderate-strong dose, ill get this problem: ill have trouble with extreme short-term memory. like things I was just thinking about 3 seconds ago seem to dissolve as I try and think about them. Ill know I was just thinking about something, but it fades the more I try and think about it.

I dont recall ever experiencing anything like that with etiz or the proper benzos.

I'm not sure but put this in my clonazolam thread. I just got more this morning and that will help me track it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2015, 09:46:39 PM »
jega, have you noticed any sort of unusual memory loss with the clonazolam? im not talking normal anterograde amnesia

I swear it seems like when I take a moderate-strong dose, ill get this problem: ill have trouble with extreme short-term memory. like things I was just thinking about 3 seconds ago seem to dissolve as I try and think about them. Ill know I was just thinking about something, but it fades the more I try and think about it.

I dont recall ever experiencing anything like that with etiz or the proper benzos.

I got this problem with the synthetic cannabinoids I was using heavily last year and earlier this year. Like I'd be thinking of something, then a few seconds later totally forget what train of thought I was having. But several months out, and it's very infrequent these days, and if I try hard I can remember what it was. I know the fake weed was what was responsible for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline BlueRollin

• Reputation Power: 2
  • BlueRollin is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:February 16, 2016, 01:42:22 PM
  • keeping users safe and informed
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2016, 01:41:12 PM »
Moderator Comment No solicitation. -Jega

The only site Infound was in the U.K. And they would send them literally everywhere but the United States.

Moderator Comment see above
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 10:15:49 PM by chipper »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Snout

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Snout is now quite familiar.Snout is now quite familiar.
  • Last Login:September 28, 2023, 09:42:59 AM
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2016, 02:13:17 PM »
I have a small amount of this stuff. I mixed it in PG and made a solution so .1 of a diabetes rig is about .5 mg,and it knocks me out. I have a low tolerance to benzos, they scare me. This stuff is good for insomnia and PCP oveerdoses. But be careful!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I myself have found a real rival in myself,
I am hoping for a re-arrival of my health- wilco

Offline Jega (OP)

• My height is 3.7m to the 10th power the average radius of a hydrogen atom
  • Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 21, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
  • Screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2016, 02:17:06 PM »
Like I said before man

This is dangerous people. Now this shit works. Don’t get me wrong. And if you asked Jega to design his dream benzo it’s going to look at lot like this. That doesn’t mean it’s a good thing.

I’ve never told someone (I don’t believe) to avoid a benzo but I am today. This is not for the beginners or those who have experience. This is the shit that should be banned. Its primary effects are retrograde amnesia. First and foremost. And if you don’t remember the buzz then what was the fucking point.

Then again, i'm considering getting more if I could...

Please don't do what I do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Fat Pie

• SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • Fat Pie is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 12, 2022, 04:01:23 PM
  • Welcome to drugs-and-users !
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2016, 09:36:50 PM »
And if you don’t remember the buzz then what was the fucking point.

That is a question I have asked myself on numerous occasions. And I don't even use benzos!

I know I'm in hardly in a position to comment on safety, but be safe man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Old Man

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Old Man is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 21, 2016, 02:55:02 AM
  • Reduce Harm, Connect and Educate !
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2016, 02:53:45 AM »
Hello folks,

I had no idea whatsover this stuff would work. Got hold of 100 0.5mg tabs for approx £30. Tried one after a few beers and slept for approx 18 hours. My insomnia problem solved.

Thing is, had a bit of a booze thing going on for last 40 odd years and mostly had it under control. Certainly would never drive drunk again after 4 DUIs, car was my life, my independence. Just got myself a nice old 250 bhp estate car and even the odd occasion I would drink I was so careful I would work out alc units and how long my liver would take to burn the alcohol off - and then still add an hour or more before driving. Being ultra careful as I say.

At the same time I ordered the flubromazolam I'd also got some 1p-lsd, as fancied seeing what that was about, having had some experiences 25 to 30 years earlier with the real stuff. Kind of thought my life needed some astral or cosmic input, for some reason. Daft really, as things were fine.

Anyway, the flubromazolam came as an afterthought really and as they seemed so cheap it seemed foolish to not purchase some.

The 1p-lsd was ok, but not what I was looking for and not what I remembered acid to be. OK, some nice moving floor tiles and some other interesting effects but the mind expansiveness was lacking - thought maybe that was me and my age, but dunno really, I suspect not.

Had tried a 1p with a flubo one night and wished for sleep to come, like I said, i wasn't really in the mood. Had already decided I wasn't 21.

Then one night a few weeks later, I'd had some strong beers - about 2.5 litres of 8.5%abv, then as going to bed at 3am, with last swig of beer took 3 flubo .5mgs. As far as I was concerned I was out of beer and bed was where I was going for a long time.

I awoke not knowing if it was day or night, having had some awful nightmares too so staggered through here to front room and saw it was 10pm ish. Seemed about right considering the beer and the tabs etc - still under the illusion that at 25p each and bought online they were just like toys really - despite my previous 18 hour snooze with one of them.
The nightmare thing was still concerning me though, had some weird yet both blurred and vivid images in my head - then I noticed my coat on the settee and a piece of paper near it. 
On examination it had a printed name of a police station in the area, and a time, about 12 hours previously, 'signed' by me.
I went outside - no car.  Fucking nightmare.

A few frantic phone calls later I discovered car was in a field not far away. No persons nor animals injured, just cars pristine paintwork, bodywork, etc, was no longer that way.
That was the least of my worries of course. Had no memories whatsover of police station. Had no idea if I'd been blood or urine tested, where the keys were, if I was seen driving the car, no idea. I may not have been in the car for all i knew! Scary stuff.

So, turned out there were no witnesses, no blood or urine tests and my alc reading was so low it was barely illegal, in fact if not for the recent change in the law it would not have been. Thing is, i knew I was out of my face. To have that level of no ideaness despite being virtually stone cold sober was enough to make me realise I had to come clean and plead guilty to driving with excess alcohol. Clean-ish anyway.

With previous DUI's prison was likely, but fortunately some good letters of support and early guilty plea helped. Had I mentioned the flubos I would have been charged with drug driving and that is a different ball game. I am surprised I didn't tell the officers at the station tbh. Turns out they had a  Dr out to check on me as they were so concerned at my state. Again, no recollection at all of this. Amazed he didn't insist on urine test at least. So, even though I am without car again for years and life is shorter, I know I was lucky.
Those little green pills -look just like small vitamin tabs or slug pellet type things - Jeezus.

As Jega pointed out a few times - this shit is dangerous. Having said that, it will probably only attract more to try it.

I truly wish I had never found the shit in the first place. No car, no job, no girlfriend, no holidays with her, my ill Mum worried sick as I can no longer get there when needed. All 'cos I fancied a trip down memory lane. Dickhead.

I wouldn't mind so much if I could remember doing any of it, as if I was off to buy more beer, or was racing an Audi Quattro, or had some kind of reason for going out in the car, even taking someone to hospital - but to have zero recollection is something else. No fun.

Now, wish I had a nice lump of Leb to chill with!

Take care. And Jega, do not buy any more flubo. You're worth more than that shit.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions