dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Ok let’s talk about Flubromazolam  (Read 25951 times)

Offline Jega (OP)

• My height is 3.7m to the 10th power the average radius of a hydrogen atom
  • Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
  • Last Login:June 21, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
  • Screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas
Ok let’s talk about Flubromazolam
« on: September 24, 2015, 12:41:19 PM »
Ok let’s talk about Flubromazolam. Someone is going to be curious, see this for sale, order it, and have no idea what they are walking into. So let’s try to give some real info here. I’ve personally had it several times (powder) and just wow.

8-bromo-6-(2-fluorophenyl)-1-methyl-4H-[1,2,4]triazolo[4,3-a][1,4]benzodiazepine

* Flubromazolam1.jpg (10.63 kB . 252x240 - viewed 1012 times)

Just reading that makes me hard in my brain. There isn’t anything else quite like it. One could say it’s Bromazepam with a triazole ring and a 2-fluorophenyl but then it’s really not Bromazepam anymore. Not even close.

It has every single ingredient to the strongest benzo imaginable except maybe Fluorine at the 7 position but we’re really splitting hairs at that point. This right now as I see the RC market this is the strongest thing out there. Clonazolam is up there but this beats even that. Especially in the retrograde amnesia department.

Flubromazolam needs to be C1 now though the emergency scheduling act. If we (governments) thought Rophenol (Flunitrazepam) was bad, although it can be used correctly, the amnesic effects of Flubromazolam blow it out of the club. And I never have once before said a drug should be ILLEGAL but this is just too dangerous. At its effective dose range you’d never see it sprinkled in your drink.

I have never ever, in all of my experience with Benzos (I’m not listing them let's just say even though I’m in the states, I’ve gotten shipments from all over the world) I have never ever found one that has an effective dose at such a low amount.

For some perspective Triazolam is 0.50mg to 10mg Diazepam with an effective dose of 0.25mg (you’ll feel it.) This has an effective dose somewhere between 0.10mg-0.25mg and frankly I’d put that on the low end.

And the Amnesic effects. Holy crap. I have no memory of last Saturday and Sunday. I know I went to church at the hospital (don’t ask), but I have nothing more than a couple flashes. I’ve had Rophenol (Flunitrazepam), Midazolam, I’ve had extensive experience with Triazolam, and the amnesic effects don’t come close to Flubromazolam. This is in its own category.

Your memory just shuts down. And when that happens you tend to dose more. But even if you didn’t, the amount necessary to sprinkle in someone’s drink could be held between someone’s fingertips.

This shit is Dangerous.

Dangerous people. Now the shit works. Don’t get me wrong. And if you asked Jega to design his dream benzo it’s going to look at lot like this. That doesn’t mean it’s a good thing.

Honestly stick with things that dose in the 1mg+ range. Etizolam is safe. I had a positive experience with Diclazapam. Clonazapam is another one that doses in the 0.25mg range. And really people. Do you have a scale that can handle that? I know you don’t.

I’ve never told someone (I don’t believe) to avoid a benzo but I am today. This is not for the beginners or those who have experience. This is the shit that should be banned. Its primary effects are retrograde amnesia. First and foremost. And if you don’t remember the buzz then what was the fucking point.

10 bucks says I fuck my own advice and order it again at some point.

But don’t!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline NZniceguy

• Shareholder of Acetic Anhydride. Inc
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • NZniceguy is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 14, 2019, 06:58:43 PM
  • New Zealand's finest.
Re: Ok let’s talk about Flubromazolam
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 05:31:38 PM »
Thanks man, thats a good review.....I know how  much trouble one can get into with a little retrograde amnesia so I hope people heed your warning!  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Taytoechip

• Above average blanket-fort builder
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.Taytoechip is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 04, 2016, 02:16:36 PM
  • magical leopluradon
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 05:56:32 PM »
i've been meaning to make this comment for the past year every time i see your posts similar to this.
Jega your intelligence of this subject is absolutely astounding.

Personally, I have very little experience/knowledge when it comes to this sorta thing, But god damn do i find your posts interesting/entertaining as shit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No one ever plans to sleep out in the gutter
Sometimes that's just the most comfortable place

Offline Jega (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
  • Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.Jega is working their way up.
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 07:59:42 PM »
Thanks guys, that means a lot!

Tiny correction: Clonazolam is another one that doses in the 0.25mg range. Not Clonazapam. I'm blaming spell check for that since I haven't got all the RC's in the dictionary yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jega (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 01:43:18 AM »
So guess what I found, Flubromazolam! The stuff I said I was dangerous!

I only ordered a small amount of Etizolam so I was beginning withdrawal and I wasn’t about to throw this Godsend away. So I decided to test this. Really test this.

My bullshit eyeballing put 200ug will get your out of absolutely withdrawal, make the shaking stop, relax your muscles, clear your thoughts, and generally relax you.

Around 100ug will get your out of withdrawal and the shaking will stop, but there is an absence of muscle relaxation.

We’re talking about tiny amounts. An amount that frankly unless you have 10 grand to drop of a scale, you couldn’t measure it.

Onset for doses within reason is 20-30 minutes. The only thing that comes close to that is Triazolam. I was actually surprised at the time of onset but considering the structure, I shouldn’t be shocked.

I’ve seen this mentioned having duration of 12-24 hours. Now I don’t want anyone to redoes to early here, but there is no way its half-life is 24 hours. My bullshit eyeballing put it at 2-6 hours.

Within 2 hours you start to notice yourself coming down. Now remember this is doses within “reason”.

It’s darn effective. Within 30 minutes all my benzo withdrawals went away and I had a solid 2 hour break.

As long as it’s taken within reason and most importantly given the respect it deserves it can be dosed effectively. But it’s still incredibly dangerous. And I still think it can be banned since the effective dose for retrograde amnesia is so small. But in a pinch it works.

I still maintain this is a date rape drug and should be banned. It’s just too easy to overdose or cause someone else to overdose. And while I’m not noticing the retrograde amnesia at very low doses, at higher doses you can easy loose a nice a day possibly two. Like I said before, the amount that can cause an OD and Retrograde amnesia could be held in someone’s fingertips and no one could see it coming.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 01:53:02 AM by Jega »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Sand and Water

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Sand and Water has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:March 16, 2016, 06:27:41 AM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 06:09:30 AM »
i've been meaning to make this comment for the past year every time i see your posts similar to this.

Personally, I have very little experience/knowledge when it comes to this sorta thing, But god damn do i find your posts interesting/entertaining as shit.

^^what he said!  Also, im a bit biased b/c of some dirtbag slipping something (we still don't know what it was). into my daughter soda at college, but big thanks for speaking to the unscrupulous potential use.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys, the hour badly spent.
The art of losing isn't hard to master.
Then practice losing farther, losing faster:
places, and names, and where it was you meant
to travel. None of these will bring disaster.

Offline Jega (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2015, 04:56:30 PM »

^^what he said!  Also, im a bit biased b/c of some dirtbag slipping something (we still don't know what it was). into my daughter soda at college, but big thanks for speaking to the unscrupulous potential use.
I’m sorry sand and water about someone putting something into my daughter drink at college.

You truly have my heartfelt apology for you and your daughter.

And there is no good test for this since a marquis test makes your drink taste awful.

We need more decent people in this world, and we also need depressants that dose a in an eight of a grain. Something that you can see!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jega (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2015, 02:59:25 AM »
btw this is a CRAP TON of this stuff.

And I still maintain this is extremely dangerous and should be avoided but this is what It looks like.

* _DSC0003.jpg (42.21 kB . 800x532 - viewed 853 times)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2015, 04:08:09 AM »
Yeah I too enjoy these posts from you. Reminds me of my career as a pharmaceutical patent examiner, before I "went away" for "re-education" or "correction."

But damn do you think they could increase the potency even more? Perhaps by replacing that bromine atom with another fluorine? The more electron-withdrawing at the 7-position, the more potent, right? Not a whole lot of room for changing that structure.

I have always thought it would be cool as shit to do synthesis and characterization of novel pharmaceutical compounds.

Like these 7-membered ring compounds that are fentanyl analogs I've been reading about. Where the piperidine ring is replaced by azepane - with certain structural modifications, they can approach fentanyl per se in their potency, but the analogous compound to fentanyl, where you just replace piperidine with azepane is only like 1/10 the potency of fentanyl. Still nothing to sneeze at, what 1mg instead of 1/10mg to get a nice hit? And I think any decent lawyer could successfully argue around any prosecution based on controlled substance analogs because it's a completely different heterocyclic ring at the center of the molecule.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Jega (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2015, 04:33:26 AM »
Always nice to have good feedback. I do appreciate it.

I don't know what could make this stronger other than replacing that bromine atom with another fluorine Or, Or, replacing the R8 with a nitro group, NO2. That could make a very interesting compound!!! a hydroxy compound at the 3 position like Lorazepam could be interesting too. Also look up Adinazolam on wiki one of these days. it's Xanax with a Nitro group added to the Triazlo ring

The way the market is right now this is the strongest benzo on the market. Frankly if there was, i'd have posted about it already lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline quercus

• Reputation Power: 2
  • quercus is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:October 23, 2015, 04:50:53 AM
  • Our Community Board
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2015, 04:35:30 AM »
I personally have tested most of the rc benzos at this point. I have to agree with the large majority of this thread. Flubromazolam is dangerous. As stated the memory loss effects are far too severe to be useful for anything other than trainwrecks or actual surgery, or setting a broken bone. This stuff should absolutely not be used recreationally or by anyone other than a trained medical professional. Clonazolam is similar but much less severe. Honestly fb-lam is worse than phenazepam. It took me nine months to work through a gram of phenazepam, two month for 300 mg of c-lam, and 6 weeks for 600 mg of fb-lam. The re-dose compulsion is very high, it's extremely deleterious on both long and short term memory, you don't realize how intoxicating it is until your memory starts to slip, plus the come up is a bit long and duration is a bit short with the amnesia lasting much longer than the other effects.

Coming from someone who enjoyed phenazepam and other benzos most consider dangerous I have to say AVOID flubromazolam, it's dangerous and like someone else said the primary effects are dominated by memory loss and inability to form coherent memories.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jega (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2015, 05:08:09 AM »
Always nice to have good feedback. I do appreciate it.

I don't know what could make this stronger other than replacing that bromine atom with another fluorine Or, Or, replacing the R8 with a nitro group, NO2. That could make a very interesting compound!!! a hydroxy compound at the 3 position like Lorazepam could be interesting too. Also look up Adinazolam on wiki one of these days. it's Xanax with a Nitro group added to the Triazlo ring

The way the market is right now this is the strongest benzo on the market. Frankly if there was, i'd have posted about it already lol.

We need to test Nifoxipam with a Triazlo ring! On second thought, do we? lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Jega (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2015, 03:31:44 PM »
I took about 2mg and you know my tolly.

I have this giant abscess in the crook of my left arm so around midnight to 1 I took all the Flubromazolam I had left in the house. Let me tell you that was not the best idea. I’ve told you this shit is dangerous, but it fuck it, I needed something that worked...

Around 1 am I was completely out of my mind, “Benzosed out” I suppose you would say.

I soon (which was kind of original idea) took a nap and woke around 11am.
First thing I notice when I go for my morning cigarette. I’m still fucked up. Real fucked up. I have no balance, my speech was impaired, I was messed up. Too messed up to go out, but did have my basic mental functions going on.

I could tell what was happening around me.

This continued to improve until about 2pm when I needed to go to Walgreens. I was not driving. Let me say again, I was not driving. I ran some errands and came back to write this.

So this is a much longer acting benzo then I originally gave it credit for. We’re tailing 16 plus hours since I dosed.

Sedation is mostly gone away
I am noticing a relief in anxiety
My balance is returning
My mental thinking has mostly returned
My Anterograde amnesia is still sever so I have strong inability to create to memories but my
Retro Amnesia has mostly returned

So that’s my little trip report.

I just got 268mg of Conazolam today so I’m not without benzos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline neighbor

• marquis de nod
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • neighbor has hidden their reputation power
  • Last Login:September 10, 2016, 05:45:42 PM
  • carpet diem
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2015, 06:15:07 PM »
jega, have you noticed any sort of unusual memory loss with the clonazolam? im not talking normal anterograde amnesia

I swear it seems like when I take a moderate-strong dose, ill get this problem: ill have trouble with extreme short-term memory. like things I was just thinking about 3 seconds ago seem to dissolve as I try and think about them. Ill know I was just thinking about something, but it fades the more I try and think about it.

I dont recall ever experiencing anything like that with etiz or the proper benzos.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I do not thus betray my enjoyments to the vulgar"

Offline Jega (OP)

• Global Moderator
  • SA_Chat+
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2015, 06:18:00 PM »
jega, have you noticed any sort of unusual memory loss with the clonazolam? im not talking normal anterograde amnesia

I swear it seems like when I take a moderate-strong dose, ill get this problem: ill have trouble with extreme short-term memory. like things I was just thinking about 3 seconds ago seem to dissolve as I try and think about them. Ill know I was just thinking about something, but it fades the more I try and think about it.

I dont recall ever experiencing anything like that with etiz or the proper benzos.

I'm not sure but put this in my clonazolam thread. I just got more this morning and that will help me track it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions