dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

• Pharmacists are fucking stupid 2 0 10 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Pharmacists are fucking stupid  (Read 11597 times)

Queenofdenial

Re: Pharmacists are fucking stupid
« Reply #14 from previous page: February 05, 2016, 10:31:19 PM »
Here is a good place to order any syringes you like:

www.valleyvet.com
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Steelcitydiva

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Steelcitydiva is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:November 01, 2021, 10:28:29 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2016, 01:52:40 AM »
Want to see how those in the pharmacy business feels about those who come in wanting to buy needles, get their Rx filled or what's said once the patient/customer leaves?
Check out the fuckery on a Facebook page called "This is a Pharmacy Not A Fast Food Restaurant"

Is actually quite sad how many of those who work in a pharmacy think so little of people who are on pain meds for whatever reason and take delight in denying the sale of needles
Its almost a badge of honor on how many get denied in a week
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:April 10, 2024, 08:45:15 AM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2016, 03:54:11 AM »
Want to see how those in the pharmacy business feels about those who come in wanting to buy needles, get their Rx filled or what's said once the patient/customer leaves?
Check out the fuckery on a Facebook page called "This is a Pharmacy Not A Fast Food Restaurant"

Is actually quite sad how many of those who work in a pharmacy think so little of people who are on pain meds for whatever reason and take delight in denying the sale of needles
Its almost a badge of honor on how many get denied in a week

Ugh this page is infuriating.

One submission talks about how this woman comes into the pharmacy and buys lots of robotussin dm. Like a whole lot. She tells them she's drinking it, but the pharmacist knows she's lying because of the sores on her body. She's obviously making meth he says.... shouldn't a fucking pharmacist know that syrup doesn't contain psuedo? What a dumbfuck, she's not turning dextromethorphan into methamphetamine...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2016, 05:56:03 AM »
I went to pharmacy school in the late 90's and you could tell what kind of professionals most of my hopelessly square and stuffy-ass classmates were going to become.

The majority of them were super skinny Asian females. It was a certain attitude that they had, I can't put it into words, but it was like that kind of stuff. Really dumb shit like, "she's making meth from DXM" type stuff. And they knew it doesn't contain pseudoephedrine. It's like they thought they knew the mind of an addict just because they were learning about the therapeutic application of drugs and medicines.

Some of the people were cool, but none of the cool people were Asian. Don't get me wrong, there were plenty of the nerdy, square White people among my class, but all the *coolest* dudes and chicks were White or Black.  Of course, I have met many Asians that are and were cool as a muh-fukkin fan outside of pharmacy school I think I ought to add. And there were only like three Black people in my class, one of which died in a car accident while in school, but they were not of the type I described above. All of them partied with us. There was a group of the misfits who went out on weekends and got drunk as hell and another subgroup smaller still, of those who were into "our thing." I did heroin with one of my classmates one time. That guy is still practicing pharmacy in VA Beach, VA. Has a house and a kid and all the trappings of the American dream, unlike me.

And these diminutive little Asian girls were mostly scared to DEATH of any drug addiction-related stuff. And of going to jail for something. Like many of them truly believed that you could go to prison for selling needles to an addict. Like for twenty years. Dumb shit like that. It was almost enough to make me have some racist attitudes toward Asian women. It was like "grow some damn balls, you silly little girls."

I don't want to sound racist, because I'm the last person on Earth that could be considered one, but it was strange how 100% of the Asians in my class were square and had sticks up their ass like that. Only like 90% of the White people were like that, though, lol.

I think it's safe to say I'm the only member of the class of 1997 from Medical College of Virginia's school of pharmacy that actually has gone to prison.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 06:24:14 AM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline Normus42

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Normus42 is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:April 17, 2019, 08:11:05 AM
  • Our Own Community Board
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2016, 06:39:10 AM »
Yea that shits annoying as fuck never had much of problem until now. besides when I was down in fl and broward and dade county couldnt sell em at the wally world for whatever reason. Im in sc rite now and know damn well they can sell em to me because I have before, in another part of the state. But here in charelston for whatever reason they keep wanting to put my name in the computer to check if I get insuilin there. Granted I only checked a couple walgreens and cvs's after hours the other night. One lady even went and grabbed what I needed. Then some bitch came out from the back and told her something and all the sudden she had to check the computer to. When I told her my normal story of being from out of town she suggested I go next door to the clinic (at like 8:30pm) for some reason? By that time I was just so fed up I walked out, went home and reused an old one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Griffin

• Reputation Power: 34
  • Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.Griffin is working their way up.
  • Last Login:February 29, 2020, 09:21:12 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2016, 11:58:53 AM »
That is fucked up norm, I just can't believe the stupidity of these people. How can you justify it at all? I am not going to give them a clean needle so they don't use or do anything that could hurt them, even though what I am doing is going to hurt them and be far more dangerous to them then them using. Seriously wtf kinda of logic I hate these people that are all gungho about saving people from themselves.

I was at a sex trafficking seminar yesterday that had people who were prostitutes, erotic service providers, and people who helped to change legislation and helped those people with resources and everything else. I have always thought prostitution should be legal but I hadn't talked to anyone that does it, to see their views and it was really cool and informative. Like drug use pretty much all of the problems involved with it are from it being illegal.

They all said stop trying to "save us" and talked about how making victims criminals and prosecuting this population is making it harder for the victims to get help and for the traffickers to get caught. It also causes lots of problems for everyone besides how much tax money is wasted and costs of extra health care because it's avoided because they don't want to be arrested. You can get a trafficking charge if you aren't married to a person, who you are living with or sleeping with if you pay a majority of the bills, and consent doesn't matter in the laws.

They give trafficking charges to people who work as support in the industry like janitors or receptionists at massage parlors or jerk off booths. There is constantly police getting arrested for abusing this population (daniel holtzclaw), and serial killers go after these types of people because they won't goto the police.

Also billions of dollars are being wasted on people claiming to be giving resources an helping people in the sex trade but if they are religous they don't have to explain their fund usage and it mostly all gets blown on the religious types who are trying to stop prostitution because its morally wrong and all of the money that is supposed to be used helping these people is going towards finding victims to snitch on, and campaigns to pass legislation to make more laws and punishment for all involved.

I fucking hate people who want to save people from themselves seriously fuck off with the self righteous bs, and moral superiority. Its all bullshit and countless times its been proven the biggest proponents of people against these types of things are the biggest perpetrators and often participate themselves. They are all fucking asshats I will never understand hurting, abusing, and imprisoning people for their own good. How does that make sense, we are going to lock you up, or throw you in jail and give you a criminal record so you can stop and get better.

I wasn't able to read the facebook page idiots, but I am pretty aware at how those type of assholes think. They are so stupid its infuriating they use this guise of wanting to help people, by killing them, ruining their lives, making every aspect of their lives harder, and making them prone to infections and diseases. They continue to do shit that is scientifically proven to not work at all and to cause more problems than the one they are trying to fix. We need to kill these people so they don't accidentally die!

The girl I was talking to that is a pharm tech moved here from japan and wants to become a pharmacist. Unfortunately zoops she has the same ideals you talked about. I really hope that I can change her opinion but it seems like a lost cause because she is pro capital punishment/death penalty and even though she takes pain meds she has a very strong opinion on why people shouldn't and also why we shouldn't help drug users.

When I talked to her yesterday this is her side of the convo
"Pharmacist is against it(giving people narcan) bc he thinks it makes people think its ok to overdose and just use the antidote over and over. There shouldn't be any "accidental" overdose.(i asked about narcan recommendation with narcotic script) Thats why we don't sell syringes with out prescription Honestly. .....people shouldn't use heroin to begin with....then we wouldn't have any issues."

Most of her stuff is very misinformed/naive and hopefully after i show her studies and explain to her the benefit of it she might think differently. She did stop talking to me after I explained why I don't think people should die because they made a mistake or use drugs, and asked what about the people who were forced to use it when they were a kid, been abused their whole life, or whose dr didn't inform them of addiction.

A girl I know was forced into prostitution at 12 and they shot her up and got her addicted too. I don't think she should die and not be allowed to use cleanly or have access to narcan. We should have every opportunity to get her help despite how many times she relapses or if she doesn't want to or cant. I think we should help people as much as possible despite if we disagree with their actions and give them every opportunity to get help if they want it and incase of accidents we need to have this stuff available.

We should do whats been scientifically proven to help. None of the deterrents we use work, not selling needles or narcan isn't stopping or slowing down use, it is just raising the amount of needless deaths and people catching infectious diseases. Which spreads to non-users, and makes us spend trillions of dollars for no reason.

It forces death and punishment on someone because they don't have the same morals and trying to help people by hurting and killing them isn't right. We shouldn't save people from themselves and we should try to help people as much as possible regardless of their views or actions. Allowing narcan and needles doesn't hurt anyone or cause any problems, but not doing it kills thousands, and costs trillions every year so what is the point of it? I didn't get a reply. I also told her I respect her opinion because she has hands on experience and shares her beliefs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Daughter of Dionysus

• HeAd Is The Shit Up In This Bitch
  • Reputation Power: 38
  • Daughter of Dionysus is working their way up.Daughter of Dionysus is working their way up.Daughter of Dionysus is working their way up.
  • Last Login:August 12, 2017, 11:25:29 AM
  • Don't Laugh, I'm Being Cool
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2016, 01:17:57 AM »
@Griffin I was reading your post
And it made me think...
How assbackwards of a logic
Is being habitually/physically dependant i.e. addicted to pain pills
Yet not wanting to help addicts
Is

It's just fucked

People who are on pain meds
Who think they are
Better than a person who is addicted
To heroin
Just need to get real
And quit lying to themselves

Ugh...

GO BRONCOS!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are all curious about
The things
That may harm us

-Federico Garcia Lorca

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity!
- BulletTooth Tony

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal