dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

This website has run out of funding so feel free to contribute if you can afford it (see footer)

Author Topic: Junky Pro-Tips  (Read 12160 times)

Offline Zoops

• Filius non bonum de canis femina.
  • Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
  • Last Login:September 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM
  • Keeping the wolves at bay with a sharp stick.
Re: Junky Pro-Tips
« Reply #14 from previous page: February 05, 2016, 05:46:51 PM »
Ambien always breaks down milky-like. So don't fret when, after you filter it through a cotton, if it's still sort of milky in color. Just slam that shit, homie! You won't be disappointed.

Shooting ambien is the bee's knees, peeps!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The future ain't what it used to be."
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."
"You can observe a lot just by watching."
- Yogi Berra

"Drugs are so fucking good....that they'll ruin your life."
- Louis C.K.

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2016, 06:03:44 PM »
If you have a "smart" family member around the holidays and "since you may spend the money on drugs" they only give you visa/mastercard/amex gift cards, try this little gem:

Let's say for this example you have a $50 gift card, go to CVS/Duane Reade/etc and ring up $55 dollars worth of shit (ideally ONE $55 item). Go hit the "Pay with card" option. I can't remeber if there is a specific option to pay with a gift card, but if there is, try NOT to use that option first. If it doesn't go through as a non-gift card, you'll have to use the gift card option.

Run your card though, it'll take the money off your card and then ask for another payment method.

Since you don't have one you'll have to call a store employee over.
They'll ask you for another payment method, you'll tell them that's all you have, and that you thought there was $100 on the card or whatever.

Since they cannot refund the money to your card, and to issue a new card comes with a $4.99 fee that they won't absorb, and they can't give you an instore credit for that, since it was a visa gift card and you won't accept that (because they may try!), they'll give you the CASH for it.

try to use this sparingly folks, it'll fuck it up for everyone if you abuse this....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Deceased
  • Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.Zoops has got loads of potential.
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2016, 06:13:00 PM »
Hey that is an awesome and truly useful tip, Dizz.^^^ :))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- Yogi Berra

- Louis C.K.

Z

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2016, 07:43:36 PM »
I found three ways to get cash off prepaid credit cards:

1.  Buy something and return it for cash.  Sometimes they insist on gift cards, but fight it.
2.  Go to a small convenience store and offer them $5 to charge the full amount and give you the money.  This has a good rate of working surprisingly.
3.  Hang out and ask people if they can help you cash in the gift card.  Offer to pay with your card and they give you cash.  Be ready with a sob story like you spent your last money on it, and ran into an emergency with your kid and desperately need cash off of it.  It can take a while to find someone who doesn't think it's a stolen card or something.

If your needle clogs there are two ways to deal with it:

1.  Quickly run a lighter over the metal needle.  Wipe off the soot before injecting or you will get a pretty blue tattoo.
2.  Take a pair of scissors and cut off the syringe right at the base of the barrel.  Make sure to refilter before trying to inject again.

If you want to inject crack and can't find any vinegar or lemon juice, you can use kool aid powder.  Lemon lime flavour is 99% citric acid, and is almost as good as the real thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline DeadCat

• Deceased
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.DeadCat is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:June 07, 2017, 04:01:37 PM
  • Welcome to our community forum ...
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2016, 07:47:54 PM »
Ambien always breaks down milky-like. So don't fret when, after you filter it through a cotton, if it's still sort of milky in color. Just slam that shit, homie! You won't be disappointed.

Shooting ambien is the bee's knees, peeps!

Can you shoot Ambient IM and if so how much?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline whiteheat

• Reputation Power: 8
  • whiteheat is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:August 07, 2019, 07:06:35 PM
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2016, 07:59:11 PM »
This thread is pure gold! Speaking of which pawn shops will be the death of your valuables..do yourself a favor and sell your stuff elsewhere.  I lost a lot of $ trying to sell quickly at pawn shop's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zoops

• Deceased
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2016, 08:01:02 PM »
I'm sure you could(do Ambien IM), but I wouldn't recommend that at all. There's too much junk in there to put it in your muscle tissue and not have it be flushed out.

As far as IV goes, my dose was 30mg - three 10mg tablets. Crush them up, put hot water on it, stir around a bit, then filter through a piece of cotton. It is at this stage that it will still appear milky, but clear, without any suspended solids that you can see. When it registers, you can easily see the blood against the whitish-colored liquid.

Wow. It has quite a rush to it.

Teva generics are the best. Mylan and Sandoz are the worst - pretty much impossible to shoot because those tablets are so much bigger. Of course, brand name Ambien is the very best.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:02:48 PM by Zoops »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
- Yogi Berra

- Louis C.K.

Z

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2016, 08:08:31 PM »
Mix orange juice or other citrus flavors into your poppy pod / seed tea. It will mask the nastiness and make it more palatable.

I used to use white grapefruit juice.  It is so strong that it really helps to mask the flavour, and it acts as a potentiator for a lot of opiates.  Win/Win/Win since I think it tastes good too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline whiteheat

• Reputation Power: 8
  • whiteheat is new on the scene.
  • Last Login:August 07, 2019, 07:06:35 PM
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2016, 08:30:17 PM »

I used to use white grapefruit juice.  It is so strong that it really helps to mask the flavour, and it acts as a potentiator for a lot of opiates.  Win/Win/Win since I think it tastes good too.

Agreed 100%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline dizzle

• that nizzle
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.dizzle is now getting very popular.
  • Last Login:February 15, 2019, 02:40:50 AM
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2016, 12:56:58 PM »
Oh. I got another gem:

If you're mom/dad/wife/gf/etc checks the numbers you call when your cell phone bill comes in at the end of the month, get google voice. you can forward all calls to your cell phone, and when calls come in it shows they are coming from your google voice number, so it masks who is calling. The beauty is it also masks who you call. Say I had a drug dealer with the number "312-333-3333", if I called from my google voice app, the actual number that shows up as me calling some crazy switch/relay in random states, so the number on my phone bill would show up as "716-234-5678" like, in NO WAY is it related....

Another option is for both you and your people to download "SIGNAL" its a fully encrypted (end to end) messaging and voice calling system. It's totally free and goes over data, so there's no need to have a celluar signal to do it, you can (if you're a paranoid fucker like me!) put your phone in airplane mode and enable wifi, and then do your business, this way you'll know the cellco's aren't snooping your shit to send to the feds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline theSWPK

• Oxymorphone Overlord
  • SA_Chat+
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.theSWPK is working their way up.
  • Last Login:March 16, 2023, 07:00:11 PM
  • Welcome to active addiction!
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2016, 11:13:48 PM »
For you receipt less return cowboys and merchandise crd heroes out there:

You can use w41mart store credit tk buy gas at Murphy gas stations that are attached to W4lmart parking lots. Go there and sell reduced gas to chill homies for a cool 80 cents on the dollar conversion.

You're welcome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now fixing in a parking lot near you!

"And you dont know my complexity." - Riddick

Tags:

dopetalk does not endorse any advertised product nor does it accept any liability for it's use or misuse

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

In no event will d&u or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use d&u. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless d&u, its domain founders, sponsors, maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the d&u site.

TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE

Founded December 2014
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal